Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Help!!! I need your comments!!! Please read!!! >

Help!!! I need your comments!!! Please read!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Help!!! I need your comments!!! Please read!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 12:23 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (71%+)
Default Help!!! I need your comments!!! Please read!!!

About three weeks ago I sented out a package with a Kyosho USA-1 and a Trinity Cobalt motor with extra brushes and springs. I had a deal with someone to trade for a Factory Team RC18T and we were supposed to ship out at the same time and he didn't. Well, he said that he never got the package and wasn't going to send out his. After me blowing up USPS's phones and questioning what happened to the package they confirmed that the package was delivered in four days after I shipped it. Someone I guess stole the package from his front door. Now he doesn't want to send me my package. Do you think that since I did what I was supposed to do, his should still do what we agreed on? It wasn't my fault that someone stole it from his house. I feel for him and me but a deal is a deal and origianlly he was supposed to ship the same day. I gave him the link to my feedback too. If you would like more details on this story just let me know, but that pretty much sums it up.

Thanks for reading and I would like to hear your comments!

Please checkout my feedback!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-15-2007, 02:21 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

The person you are dealing with probably has your package unless he has proof saying otherwise. IMO he is a fraud and he should of sent his package on the same day you sent yours but he didnt. He is a scammer if he has no proof that he doesnt have the package.
Old 05-15-2007, 12:46 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YokomoMR4BX
About three weeks ago I sented out a package with a Kyosho USA-1 and a Trinity Cobalt motor with extra brushes and springs. I had a deal with someone to trade for a Factory Team RC18T and we were supposed to ship out at the same time and he didn't. Well, he said that he never got the package and wasn't going to send out his. After me blowing up USPS's phones and questioning what happened to the package they confirmed that the package was delivered in four days after I shipped it. Someone I guess stole the package from his front door. Now he doesn't want to send me my package. Do you think that since I did what I was supposed to do, his should still do what we agreed on? It wasn't my fault that someone stole it from his house. I feel for him and me but a deal is a deal and origianlly he was supposed to ship the same day. I gave him the link to my feedback too. If you would like more details on this story just let me know, but that pretty much sums it up.

Thanks for reading and I would like to hear your comments!

Please checkout my feedback!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The only comment I can make is that this has NOTHING to do with the Mini/micro forum, & as such, is being moved to the Feedback forum WHERE IT BELONGS. Please posts threads in the appropriate place.....
Old 05-15-2007, 01:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

The individual you dealt with SOUNDS like a dirty thief IMHO. He should have shipped it so that they went out the same time. Chances are, he is also lying about not recieving your pkg as well.

Hope you get it handled. PM me some details,...I may be able to assist.
Old 05-15-2007, 01:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Contact the police in his area, file a stolen item report. Have the person who was supposed to receive the item do the same. You can still attempt to file a loss claim with the USPS, I have seen them deliver packages to the wrong house and update their systems to reflect the item as delivered.

Notify the person and let them know you are filing a report for stolen property that is in USPS care at your request until delivered to intended recipient...

My money is that he/she has you RC car and is committing fraud.
Old 05-15-2007, 07:06 PM
Tech Initiate

well you should try to make him explain why he didnt ship his items the same day that you agreed to but if he says some excuse for that (which he probable will) than i would talk to the shiping company and try to get some really solid proof that your package made it to his door because if it did make it that far it was his responsibility
im not sure but it sounds like this deal wasn't very official so you will probably have trouble going to the cops but copies of the agrement being made (emails, forum posts and things like that) and proof that the your packege was one his doorstep will be the most valuble tools you can have
good luck
Old 05-15-2007, 07:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

If the package was insured, USPS usually wont leave it on the porch. I agree with most, I think he pulled a scam. It's sad to see people do crap like this.
Old 05-15-2007, 07:17 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Crashhole
If the package was insured, USPS usually wont leave it on the porch. I agree with most, I think he pulled a scam. It's sad to see people do crap like this.
agreed sorry man
Old 05-15-2007, 07:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by XXWoodmanXX
The individual you dealt with SOUNDS like a dirty thief IMHO. He should have shipped it so that they went out the same time. Chances are, he is also lying about not recieving your pkg as well.
i agree low down dirty dog. post his name
Old 05-15-2007, 10:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

in my opinion he owes you his part of the deal.....i hope you find some closure to this.....keep us posted....
Old 05-16-2007, 05:51 AM
Tech Addict

Need to contact the local postal inspector. Because he did do something fishy with it that is a federal offense. And just my 2 cents, he owes you his part of the deal.
Old 05-16-2007, 06:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

That is how scammers operate. They say lets trade, send packages at the same time. In the end, the scammer claims they never receieved the package even though USPS said it was delivered, and they say they arenīt sending their package to you, even though they were supposed to send it at the same time.

Call the police, post their name on here. Sorry man.
Old 05-16-2007, 06:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

postal inspector wont do anything about it. he claims it is stolen off his porch, he needs to file a police report on it, he wont though because he knows he ripped you off and filing a false police report would get him busted.
Old 05-16-2007, 07:10 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by mach51
postal inspector wont do anything about it. he claims it is stolen off his porch, he needs to file a police report on it, he wont though because he knows he ripped you off and filing a false police report would get him busted.

Yes they will.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:49 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

This is why you must insure a package and make sure somebody has to sign to recieve the package. I had a friend that pulled this scam with tiger direct, he ordered a complete computer (can'y say I agree with it but here's what happened). One day he and I went to his house where a big box was sitting by the backdoor. He was like cool, here's the parts to build my new pc. He got it into the house and put together everything, and had an instant new pc. Two days later He told me he called Tiger Direct and asked when He would be getting his stuff. Well ofcourse the said its was shipped and he should've gotten it. Long story short he pissed and moaned and Tiger had too send him a complete new pc. Tiger insured the package but it was the drivers fault for leaving it at a door. The police won't get involved in product shipping issues, they don't have time for that kinda stuff. Nobody can say this or that happened for sure, was it stolen off the porch, did the buyer get it and said he didn't, was it lost in shipping.. ? Since the driver of UPS said the he dropped the package off at the correct address its his word against the buyers. Some food for thought next time........and I'm sorry to hear you got scammed . Good thing is that you used USPS and they can get his arse in big trouble if they find he's lying. Unlike UPS and FED-EX they don't have uncle sam on they're side! Take comfort in knowing that what comes around goes around, he'll get his one way or another!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.