Search
Like Tree19Likes

Shoutout to Kyoshorb6

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2017, 08:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racer1812
You wouldn't have a clue if my "swinging dick" (your term, not mine) slapped you in the face.
I'm anything but clueless. What I am, though, is unreceptive to "advice" that is given in a place or manner that is uncalled for.

I've seen many of your posts, which explains why you set me off so quickly. You may feel like you're giving constructive feedback, but in reality you're attacking people. Maybe sometimes it's warranted, but certainly not in this case.

All I've ever done was list items honestly and transparently, and promptly (almost always) ship items safely to their new owners. Surely others are more deserving of your public mod wrath.

All you had to do was PM me. You probably would have gotten the response for which you would "fall over dead."
Wease likes this.
Old 04-29-2017, 09:17 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Flagler
I was a terrible seller this week.

Kyoshorb6 bought something from me and I told him I'd have it shipped out by Thursday. It did not happen and unfortunately I was not as communicative as I should have been. It finally shipped today.

There are reasons this happened, but they don't matter when you've paid money for something and don't hear from the seller for two days. Kyoshorb6 was probably more patient with me than he should have been. This is a public thank you for him.

This bit of honesty is nice to see

Originally Posted by racer1812
You being honest and all is great. Fact is you've received 12 positive feedback ratings and have only left 5 in return. Hopefully you at least take the time to leave Kyoshorb6 positive feedback (assuming he's happy once he get the item).

*SMH*

This is good info but not a reason to get butthurt unless it turned on a light bulb about leaving feedback

HAHAHA oh my God. That's great. You got that response because of your "status." I posted something thanking someone for their patience in a sale that didn't go the way I wanted it to. Then you chimed in with a tengential observation.

I know you get off on this stuff, so I'm mad at myself for engaging you. Go ahead and ban me, I'm not putting up with your dick swinging.

This is just being disrespectful. I would maybe read all this again to see if that really was a good response and warranted.
konasubs and DRTMI like this.
Old 04-29-2017, 09:56 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by hotrod87
This is just being disrespectful. I would maybe read all this again to see if that really was a good response and warranted.
Trust me, I've read it many times today. It's still here. I've said nothing to him that he wouldn't say to others. I assume that because of that, he can handle it.
Old 04-30-2017, 01:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Biggie85
Make it permanent. I hate this forum and hole hobby.
Old 04-30-2017, 01:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trust me, I've read it many times today. It's still here. I've said nothing to him that he wouldn't say to others. I assume that because of that, he can handle it.
I think its called crossing a line regarding the respect aspect.
I really doubt you know the guy personally, let alone on how he
would talk to someone! And Man you just blew right across that line!
Troubles Dad and DRTMI like this.
Old 04-30-2017, 06:37 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by KA2AEV
I think its called crossing a line regarding the respect aspect.
I really doubt you know the guy personally, let alone on how he
would talk to someone! And Man you just blew right across that line!
It takes a simple "view posts" click to see how a user of this forum treats people.
Old 05-01-2017, 04:54 AM
Tech Elite

It takes a simple "view posts" click to see how a user of this forum treats people.
Yep! And you really showed us!!!
Old 05-01-2017, 07:21 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

A rctech sucks and all the mods do a sucky job and we are sheep and just follow along and there is only a select few who are smart enough to see through it and speak out.

B rctech is a great forum with lots of good info sharing and a place for rc'ers to gather. Also letting us use their picture hosting to help us sell items we no longer need for free. Where the mods do a good job but are only human AND there is always someone who feels the need to complain instead of just moving on.

C just my .02 don't like it here move on the rest of us don't need you.
Old 05-01-2017, 09:08 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

I was gonna waste the time and go through this thread post by post but figured why waste my time. Fact is you're in the feedback forum, you're going to get peoples opinions posted in here more than anywhere else. And you're not gonna like all of them. It's the nature of the forum. Clearly Flagler didn't like mine, that's fine. I stand behind that fact that I think it's crap to create a thread for one guy, only after you screw up, but didn't bother or care enough to leave 7 people feedback in the past. Again like it or not that's my opinion.

But to tell a member of the mod staff, any member not just me, to "move on". That's never going to have a positive result, ever. And then to make comments regarding my swinging penis. What exactly do you think that's going to get you

Flagler isn't 100% wrong..No, I'm not always a nice guy. I don't pull punches and I tell it how it is. Some don't like that, and some certainly don't like the fact that I'm in the position to do so. But some who don't actually cause problems here actually like the way I moderate. crazy huh

At the end of the day. If you play a stupid game, I'm gonna give you a stupid prize

Click my profile, read my posts. You get what you get.

If Flagler wants me to open this thread I will. If he wants to PM me about it that's fine too. I've NEVER banned anyone who's come to me wanting to have a civil conversation because we disagree.
Marcos.J, konasubs and NomadRacer like this.

Last edited by racer1812; 05-03-2017 at 09:09 AM. Reason: I'm a spelling nazi
Old 05-01-2017, 02:03 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Biggie85
Make it permanent. I hate this fuc#$g forum and shithole hobby.
lmao thats why he made this account after getting banned lol and we thought he hated this place

"RcAnt17"