Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
smbpit has anyone bought things from him and received it?? >

smbpit has anyone bought things from him and received it??

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

smbpit has anyone bought things from him and received it??

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2015, 09:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

WHEN will people learn, no gift payments, never ripped off, simple ain't it...
Old 01-24-2015, 10:14 AM
Bud
Tech Master

Originally Posted by cruz1383
feedbacks been done

for the right people paying as gift works on both our behalfs you know. but its people like this that mess it up for everyone.
I'm curious how you scamming pay pal is different from someone scamming you.
Old 01-24-2015, 12:15 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

feedbacks been done

for the right people paying as gift works on both our behalfs you know. but its people like this that mess it up for everyone.
You are part of the problem.
Old 01-24-2015, 03:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 93 (100%+)

IMO if you pay as a gift and get ripped off you shouldn't get the help of the mods here. It's your own fault as far as I'm concerned.
Old 01-24-2015, 03:47 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by Odin544
IMO if you pay as a gift and get ripped off you shouldn't get the help of the mods here. It's your own fault as far as I'm concerned.
yeah... im going to spend a lot of my own personal free time on this one
Old 01-24-2015, 04:05 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Odin544
no one has asked for the mods to help me at all. but anyone ripping people off should be band from this site.

for me it was 20 bucks and nuthing more. doesnt hurt me much.. but it still hard earned money.

as far as anyone scamming paypal no one has scammed paypal; paypal allows it to be done they dont help you at all if anything happens and you need to get the money back so its not a scam on them.
Old 01-24-2015, 05:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

no one has asked for the mods to help me at all. but anyone ripping people off should be band from this site.

for me it was 20 bucks and nuthing more. doesnt hurt me much.. but it still hard earned money.

as far as anyone scamming paypal no one has scammed paypal; paypal allows it to be done they dont help you at all if anything happens and you need to get the money back so its not a scam on them.
That's actually true. No harm to PayPal as they don't offer any protection. However...

Originally Posted by Cpt.America
You are part of the problem.
I agree with this. I get the feeling that you ask for gift payments too.
Old 01-24-2015, 06:59 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by shagino
That's actually true. No harm to PayPal as they don't offer any protection. However...

I agree with this. I get the feeling that you ask for gift payments too.
sorry to disappoint you man but i have never asked for a gift payment and never will (now if people have the confidence in me and want to do a gift payment to me i wont screw people over).

i used to give a gift payment if your feedback is good (but wont be doing it anymore). lesson learned.

i mainly put up this thread to see if someone knew this person and something might of happended to him because he hasnt posted at all since recieving my payment but had other things he was selling and everything stopped.
Old 01-25-2015, 06:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

sorry to disappoint you man but i have never asked for a gift payment and never will (now if people have the confidence in me and want to do a gift payment to me i wont screw people over).
I really don't care. Anyone who trusts an internet user that they don't personally know with a gift payment for a transaction is an idiot. There is absolutely no good reason to do so as a buyer.

I don't care if the seller has 1000 positive feedback. It's going in as goods and services every time. You say you rewarded those with a good feedback record, seller had less than 10!
Old 01-25-2015, 03:30 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by shagino
I really don't care. Anyone who trusts an internet user that they don't personally know with a gift payment for a transaction is an idiot. There is absolutely no good reason to do so as a buyer.

I don't care if the seller has 1000 positive feedback. It's going in as goods and services every time. You say you rewarded those with a good feedback record, seller had less than 10!
Hahaha Thank you for your mentorship I'll strive to be more like you from now on
Old 01-26-2015, 09:14 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

I bought a Savox 1251 servo from him back in October, arrived faster than I expected. Quick clean transaction. He did not ask for gift payment, which I wouldn't have done anyway. I have his name from the Paypal transaction. I will PM that to you.
Old 01-27-2015, 11:22 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

This is quite the trash filled thread.

So somebody made a mistake and got jacked by sending as a gift & another member is a trash bag ripoff. (Nobody is asking for others to feel bad as I don't either since 1-0-1 is not sending payment as a gift)

But if nobody cares/acts on the claim including "Mods" then it'll happen again.
Simply an observation, smh

Last edited by DesJardins; 01-27-2015 at 11:35 AM.
Old 01-27-2015, 12:30 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by DesJardins
But if nobody cares/acts on the claim including "Mods" then it'll happen again.
Simply an observation, smh
I have zero information in which to do anything. This thread is 100% hearsay... no evidence of anything, no proof of anything... If the buyer has some proof of this, he is welcome to send me a PM and I may look into it.