Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
BE AWARE!! RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!!! AKA: funkymunky1212 NAME:TYLER NORTON >

BE AWARE!! RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!!! AKA: funkymunky1212 NAME:TYLER NORTON

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BE AWARE!! RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!!! AKA: funkymunky1212 NAME:TYLER NORTON

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2013, 05:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Thrasher, .... lol, i saw that too. Spookie,... i agree. there should be a holding area. im pretty sure he is just dodging me because he doesnt wanna tell me he hasnt shipped yet. i may be wrong tho, but thats my feeling. i dont feel like hes just trying to rip me off for money, but i may be wrong. i dunno. i just wish there would have been communication. i was really excited too to be getting a good charger too and now its all BS. Now the search continues for a good charger. lol. yall have a great day!!
Old 09-30-2013, 06:46 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

glad you found the caps lock button..it was getting a little loud in here with all the yelling.....

I love the "wife" reply What a load of crap! He expects you, and the rest of us to believe that his wife is going to send you a reply. Let alone one like that..

Let's see if he want's to ignore ME as much as he does you
Old 09-30-2013, 07:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racer1812
glad you found the caps lock button..it was getting a little loud in here with all the yelling.....

I love the "wife" reply What a load of crap! He expects you, and the rest of us to believe that his wife is going to send you a reply. Let alone one like that..

Racer in case nobody has ever said this to you, but thanks for the great job you do on here!
Old 09-30-2013, 08:26 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racer1812

Better watch out for his wife!!!
Old 09-30-2013, 08:38 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Racer, lmao, I saw what you did, you go boyeee! lol.
Old 09-30-2013, 08:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Not really on topic but about his name.. Tyler Norton.. That could be his real name by all means.. but Tyler Durden was portrayed by Edward Norton in the movie Fight Club. (Brad Pitt also portrayed Tyler Durden in the movie)
Old 09-30-2013, 09:02 AM
Tech Master

Racer1812, thanks very much for helping with this problem. May be a lost cause, i still have had no response. I did file my complaint with paypal. Masher81...lololol, you got a point....hmmmm. Well the wife thing was weird. Just so everyone know, speaking serious, even with her reponses back to me, i repected her the way i spoke to her her. im not here to bash him or her, just want him to do right by this and either do the easier thing and refund me in full or send product. Anyways, thanks everyone and to you racer182 for your assistance in this.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:10 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I find this a load of crap and funny.yes I left town with out making sure your package wasn't mailed,thats my bad.i was trying to get the pics you asked for before it was MAILED LIKE YOU ASKED. I had a emergency come up,which I guess im not entitled to like everyone else.i had your package and a couple others ready for mail. im also made because my hobby room is in my basement,when I was on the road I told her to mail those out.she said fine.the whole time we have cell phones,she would log on tell me what people said id tell her what to reply. I asked her if she mailed the packages she said yes.remind you ive been gone a day now.still doing the reply and bump thing.ithink another day goes by and she says a guy is asking about a charger,i said tell him I have one left.also there was a message about a tracking number. I told her to get it off the receipt,i now see she sent im looking for it to you.well any ways she didn't say this guy is made he doesn't have his charger or what ever,the prob was she didn't want to go in the basement by herself to get them. that is why they didn't get mailed.im very sorry on my part before I left that was wrong but I had to go in a hurry. honestly this was the last thing on my mind,was to get on here and say I gotta go. if you have ever had something come up then you should know. im really wondering also how people can say who is full of shit and so on.so I don't have a wife capable of doing what I ask.i see.and I don't know if you ment to talk like that to her or not,BUT I BETTER NEVER SEE IT AGAIN.i arrived home late in the morning and seen what had been going on and I wanted to say sorry..if it was me I would have seen this thread, also why would I rip you of for 150$ I just sold a 500$ scte 2.0,600$ 8.2. POST A THREAD ASKING IF I HAVE EVER RIPPED ANYONE OF OR HAD A BAD DEAL.NOPE. SO WHY WOULD I WANT 150$,I HAVE SOLD ALOT MORE THAN MY FEEDBACK SAYS.PEOPLE FORGET TO LEAVE FEEDBACK. BUT I LOVE HOW EVERYONE JUMPS N THE FIRST BANDWAGON.ALSO YOU TRACKING NUMBER IS 9114901123086274750372 AFTER ALL OF THIS IM TO THE POINT I DONT CARE IF I DO BUSINESS ON HERE.IVE MET SOME GREAT PEOPLE,BUT THIS IS REDICULOUS.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:18 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 176 (100%+)
Default seller

Well I dealt with him on this exact charger. I purchased one of his "many" a couple weeks ago. There was a day or two delay before he shipped but I did get a tracking number. He shipped it USPS parcel post() Once the charger arrived I was worried immediately seeing the box it was shipped in. This is an AC/DC charger which makes it fairly heavy. It came in a well used Tekno EB48 buggy box with a couple sheets of crumpled up paper as packing material. I opened it up and went right away to plug it in to check it. Just as I feared it never powered on. I checked the connection and the outlet and nothing it was DOA. Then as I was examining the charger more closely I noticed on the underside the words written in black sharpie "NO POWER" "EBAY". I was pissed and sent him a PM stating what happened and asked about the writing on the bottom of the charger. He stated that it worked when he shipped it and the writing was there before it was sent into Horizon Hobby to be repaired. Which the charger being repaired was never mention in the for sale thread or to me before purchasing. I PM him and requested a refund and reimbursement for shipping as he had shipped me a POS that was DOA and poorly pkged which probably lead to its non functionality if indeed it was repaired at one time. He even asked me in a PM if I was good at soldering and to open the charger to see if it was just something I could repair.I told him I wasn't doing that and I wanted a refund. He responed by saying he would either refund me or exchange it out for another one.I said I didn't want an exchange just a refund.

I opened a Paypal claim just in case he didn't refund me. I pkged up the charger(with a new USPS flat rate priority box and ample amt of bubble wrap)and sent it back to him USPS priority for the same amt of $ he was charged for USPS parcel post. Once he received it he stated he had no $ in his paypal account and needed to either sell something from his thread or wait for a transfer to go through.Considering if you have your bank account linked to your Paypal you shouldn't need to wait for a transfer as it will automatically withdraw from your account but whatever. After a couple days I did receive a refund. However the additional shipping was not refunded which he agreed to refund. So after multiple PMs I was finally able to get the 17.00 in shipping back from him as well.

EITHER WAY AFTER THIS DEALING HES ON THE DO NOT DEAL WITH LIST WITH ME. GOOD LUCK HOPE IT ALL WORKS OUT.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:28 AM
Tech Master

HELLO, FINALLY A RESPONSE! NUMBER ONE, I DID NOT TALK TO HER BAD IN ANY WAY. IF ANYTHING, I THOUGHT I WAS TALKING TO THE PERSON(YOU) THATS DOING THE SELLING. IM SURE YOU HAD THINGS COME UP AND LIKE I SAID ON HERE, COMMUNICATION MAN. IM NOT HERE PICKING A FIGHT AND NO ONE IS ON A BANDWAGON.I HAVENT HEARD FROM YOU SINCE MONDAY. IVE HEARD FROM YOUR WIFE BEING RUDE TO ME, THATS IT. THINGS COME UP MAN, I UNDERSTAND BUT I DIDNT KNOW THIS BECAUSE I NEVER GOT RESPONSES BACK TILL OTHER DAY FROM YOUR WIFE SAYING U WERE OUT OF TOWN SINCE WED OR THURS. WE DID THE DEAL MONDAY. SO YES, ITS YOUR BAD FOR NOT DOING WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE AND THAT COMMUNICATING WITH ME THE BUYER. ANYWAYS WHAT MATTERS IS ME GETTING THE PRODUCT AND IN THE CONDITION MENTIONED TO ME FROM YOU. AFTER THAT, IM HAPPY AND ALL THIS CAN BE PUT BEHIND. ILL ALSO GO TO THE POSTS AND EDIT THEM FROM YOUR SALE THREADS. UNDERSTAND, I DONT KNOW YOU, I JUST GAVE YOU 150 BUCKS AND NO PRODUCT OR RESPONSES TO MY PMS. I WAS NERVOUS AND FEELING RIPPED OFF. IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME. ANYWAYS, HOPE U UNDERSTAND ME AND MY APPOLIGIES IF ANYTHING SEEMED AS IF I DISRESPECTED YOUR WIFE. DIDNT KNOW SHE WAS GONNA BE INVOLVED.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:33 AM
Tech Master

BRUSHLESS420, WOW... THATS ALL I CAN SAY. FUNKYMUNKY1212, LETS JUST HOPE U DIDNT SEND ME A REPAIRED OR NON WORKING CHARGER. YOU TOLD ME IT WAS BASICALLY BRAND NEW " USED ONE TIME ONLY". IF ITS ANYTHING OTHER THAN THAT, I WILL WANT A REFUND FOR THE CHARGER AND FOR SHIPPING TO SHIP BACK TO YOU.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:33 AM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

just an FYI, by default paypal won't refund your shipping amount you paid to return it.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Old 09-30-2013, 10:44 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I can understand the the nervous part because I just had a trade I thought I got screwed in,but went ok.i mean I know you don't know me but I have sold some high dollar things on here,if I was ripping people off you would see it everywhere.for big money.i delayed for a couple days because I was taking the pics you was asking for,the emergency I had started early last week and to be honest it side tracked me from a lot of things.AND FOR THE POST ABOVE ABOUT THE SHIPPING. I REFUNDED EVERYTHING WITH OUT AND ARGUMENT.THERE WAS NNOT ONE TIME I GAVE HIM ANY TROUBLE.I HAVE TO SEE WHERE YOUR COMING FROM BUT ALSO WHERE IM COMING FROM TOO. MY WIFE CALLED ME AND SAID PEOPLE ARE ASKING IF ILLT AKE THIS OR THAT,ID TELL HER YES.THEN SHE WOULD BE LIKE THEY NEVER REPLIED AGAIN,NOW I SEE WHY. HONESTLY I HAVE SOLD AT LEAST 20 THINGS ON HERE,YOUR THE FIRST I HAVE HAD A BAD START WITH,AND NOW I WONT BE ABLE TO SELL.WHAT REALLY MAKE ME MAD IS THE PEOPLE OVER THIS SITE JUDGE BEFORE KNOWING ANYTHING.IM THINKING THE WHOLE TIME EVERYYTHING IS NORMAL AND I GET HOME TO ALL OF THIS.when you get it and if you are happy ill refund 20$ for the delay. for an example member MYRZ I sold a 8.2 buggy to for a good amount, I gave hime a 80$ receiver for free. he didn't even know he was getting it.i just didn't wanna take it out of the car. im a nice guy,i don't take people money.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:57 AM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

maybe as a tip. If your wife was able to post for you, having her post a message stating you were out of town, etc on the thread and would get back to everyone who had questions when you returned would have helped?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.