Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Having issues with a seller. What do I do?? >

Having issues with a seller. What do I do??

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Having issues with a seller. What do I do??

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2013, 05:49 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nitroman877
Well i did ship a week after payment i do have a life three kids and a full time job! All items were in perfect working order when i shipped them so if the pt wasn't working like you said you should of paid for insurance and i gave you a great deal!! Last time I ship to canada!! Im not out to rip people off and trying to do a paypal claim for non receipt sounds like you're trying to rip me off when you got all the items you bought. By the way paypal case closed in my favor.
Insurance is a sellers responsibility, why, because they're responsible for any and all items arriving in as advertised condition.

Some people are so dumb!

Thanks for taking out the trash Slo.

Last edited by racer1812; 08-29-2013 at 11:10 AM. Reason: they're not they
Old 08-29-2013, 11:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 157 (100%+)

I love to hear, with low to no trading ratings, trashing people on this site. I buy/sell/trade on a lot of sites and the best experiences I've had have been on this site. There are a HUGE population of great people on here who are just looking to have fun in an expensive hobby and help out their fellow hobbyists. They deliver better than what was promised and everyone is happy.

When I hear a seller complaining about this site, it's a major red flag.

Also I want to thank Slo and Racer because they're both GREAT mods. I'd love to see you get as much attention from the moderators on other sites.
Old 08-29-2013, 11:33 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by scottgir
I love to hear, with low to no trading ratings, trashing people on this site. I buy/sell/trade on a lot of sites and the best experiences I've had have been on this site. There are a HUGE population of great people on here who are just looking to have fun in an expensive hobby and help out their fellow hobbyists. They deliver better than what was promised and everyone is happy.

When I hear a seller complaining about this site, it's a major red flag.

Also I want to thank Slo and Racer because they're both GREAT mods. I'd love to see you get as much attention from the moderators on other sites.
If you mean me, I assure you, I'm 100%@129 on Ebay, not to mention a number of other forums. And not counting the ebayers that withheld good feedback for me on my immediate payment, even though they dropped the ball, long shipping, selling item they didn't have, etc. ie, they tried to blackmail good feedback from me... I've seen and been involved in all the cute little games and I know a gamer when I see one. All the deals I have made here, more than my feedback indicates, have been good, and I appreciate the good sellers. But face it, some are here to make a living off this site. I'm not, as my posts indicate. I promise you, I think long and hard before I post and every word I say, like the one on the last page....Karma is a b*tch, thanks mods for dealing with this guy.

I may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night...
Old 08-29-2013, 12:03 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

thanks guys for coming to my defence. i love this hobby and since the fire ive been trying to get stuff to get back up and running. but great that some of you feel the same way i do about helping out others in this hobby. i love it and will be in it for some time to come.
Old 08-29-2013, 12:15 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

spookie, I don't think he was referring to you with that comment. But ya never know
Old 08-29-2013, 12:23 PM
Tech Master

Lol, I just wanted to put that to bed lol. I wasn't going to stand by and watch as a guy gets jacked, and then take a kicking also.
Old 08-30-2013, 07:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 157 (100%+)

Originally Posted by spookie
If you mean me, I assure you, I'm 100%@129 on Ebay, not to mention a number of other forums. And not counting the ebayers that withheld good feedback for me on my immediate payment, even though they dropped the ball, long shipping, selling item they didn't have, etc. ie, they tried to blackmail good feedback from me... I've seen and been involved in all the cute little games and I know a gamer when I see one. All the deals I have made here, more than my feedback indicates, have been good, and I appreciate the good sellers. But face it, some are here to make a living off this site. I'm not, as my posts indicate. I promise you, I think long and hard before I post and every word I say, like the one on the last page....Karma is a b*tch, thanks mods for dealing with this guy.

I may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night...
I was definitely NOT talking about you Spookie. I was referencing the Nitroman guy in this thread.
Old 08-30-2013, 10:05 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

I totally agree with that statement right there idk how they look after all this ish by theirselves lol, but they do a darn good job, I vote a promotion ......not happening
Old 08-30-2013, 11:07 AM
Tech Master

I was definitely NOT talking about you Spookie. I was referencing the Nitroman guy in this thread.
Well you're alright in my book lol. Anyone with 100% on 122 is doing something right! We need more like you Scott. And again, thanks mods for standing up for the buyer and integrity of the forum.