Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Does this warrant a negative?

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2013, 10:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 82 (100%+)

Let me make it clear, the Blitz ESE kit comes with 4 cast aluminum hex to place the wheels on, when I removed it I realized that the front left hex had a plastic hex so I offered you a total replacement as soon as I received them from AMain. We left it at that and I gave you my personal contact phone number so that we can remain in contact.

As far as you buying things to add to the truck is at your own discretion. I specifically told you that I still have a bag of parts ready to send to you once I received the hexes but you went ahead and bought them yourself. Yes, I don't recall exactly what was in the truck but I thought I had the gear diffs inside there. The bag of parts I had has the complete gear diffs, the gear diffs are from the HPI FireStorm truck which would require a different trans gear for a different gear ratio. Before you went ahead and bought things for this truck you should of given me a call so that we can sort this out, but you never called or left a message. I'm sorry if you bought things for this truck bought I don't guarantee your mistakes...I only guarantee my mistake, which is t offer you a full refund. How much more can I make it right. I sold the truck to you for $150 and shipping was $22, paypal fee was $4... so I got $124 from my truck.
Old 07-29-2013, 10:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Buyer and seller should always keep in contact
Old 07-30-2013, 03:22 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

Thanks for the offer but i will not be returning the truck to you. I have set the terms now after giving you plenty of time to do what is right. If you decide to refund my money i will simply purchase the parts to complete the deal and send you the balance. Otherwise i will proceed with a paypal claim on friday. Thanks again.
Old 07-30-2013, 05:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

Why would I send you the money knowing that you are going to discount the purchase even more. If that is your game then what I will do is just simply send you the parts I already have for the truck. Lets see what others have to say about it. All I want is to refund you in full and I get my stuff back. Easy as that. That is of course you used and abused it already. Why don't you take some pictures of it in it's condition now for all of us to see and I will see if it is in the condition I sent you. Otherwise you set no condition whatsoever. The fact of matter is you will be getting a full refund and I will be getting my things back in the same condition. Period.

Your failure to contact me does not warrant anything on my behalf. I gave you my cell number to communicate with me, you never gave me your number or anything. Ask yourself who's fault is it...obviously it is not my fault totally.

Paypal will ask for a refund and I will do just that. If my truck does not show up in the condition you got it in then you decide how it's going to end.
Old 07-30-2013, 05:39 AM
Tech Regular

All i want is what is owed to me. Send my parts and move along.
Old 07-30-2013, 06:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by justangs
Thanks for the offer but i will not be returning the truck to you. I have set the terms now after giving you plenty of time to do what is right. If you decide to refund my money i will simply purchase the parts to complete the deal and send you the balance. Otherwise i will proceed with a paypal claim on friday. Thanks again.
Just FYI, a Paypal claim will require you to send the truck back. They will not allow you to do a partial value unless the seller agrees to it (which it does not sound like he plans to).

Good luck to both of you...sounds like you will both need it.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

justang, you need to call me and we need to discuss this matter asap. If you don't call me to discuss this matter, it's only taking my time and yours. With all due respect I don't want to make this into a silly matter. I know I still have parts that I owe you and you know darn well you got a hell of a deal. My packaging should tell you exactly how detailed my rc items are. Yes, I do apologize for not sending what's left anytime sooner and I will get that out to you quickly as possible. There is really one logical route for the both of us to take, anything else would be inefficient and would bring us both at a lost. I will be sending you the parts either tomorrow after work or thursday after work simply because I have to get everything together. Whether you give me a negative feedback or not, it all depends.
Old 07-31-2013, 07:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

If you get the truck back Snail, I'm still interested.....
Old 07-31-2013, 08:16 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kcooper273
If you get the truck back Snail, I'm still interested.....
Wrong time and place, you need to PM him.
Old 07-31-2013, 08:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Team G Racing
Wrong time and place, you need to PM him.
I was just trying to lighten the mood..... But in all seriousness
Old 07-31-2013, 11:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Maybe I am out of line here... and i don't comment on these threads normally... but IMHO.. The buyer looks to have gotten a really good deal on a really clean truck. Even though there was an extra ball diff instead of a gear diff. (Aren't the ball diffs more expensive?) I know that in life things get hectic and some times people forget what parts they have in a car... Really for the price of the car.. and $15 to buy the parts you needed I still think it was a good deal for you. Even if the gear diffs were not included at all.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Regardless of how "great" the deal is, what was advertised wasn't delivered
Old 07-31-2013, 11:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

I agree.
Old 07-31-2013, 12:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Also, if paypal does decide for you to return the truck, it is at the sellers expense I think. I think it is would be best for both of you talk it through without getting paypal involved.
Old 07-31-2013, 12:28 PM
Tech Regular

I did get a great deal on a really clean truck no doubt about it. But if you knew blitzs you would know the hpi ball diff is a huge POS nothing but problems with them. The were so bad in fact they had to start using MIP diffs because they couldnt sort them out so they are basically worthless. I prefer gear diffs over ball diffs for offroad and already have two other blitzs so i bought this truck for the parts. I asked very specifically in the beginning about the diffs that is the main reason i bought this truck, for the gear diffs.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.