Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MJ from rc10talk

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2013, 10:54 PM
Suspended

Default MJ from rc10talk

So im the Matthew John from rc10talk. A few years i ripped off 2 people. Rc10johnny and Brat. I spent a full year going back and forth saying i shipped their items, told so many different stories / lies that i confused the crap out of myself, got caught lying ect..

Honestly , since then I have changed and realized i made a huge mistake ripping off fellow members. after 3 or 4 years , i finally got my life together.
I have grown up and became a better person.

about 2 weeks ago i got in contact with Rc10 Johnny, and I sent him a box of parts.It wasnt parts from the original deal, but it was along the same lines.. Rc10 buggy parts. it dont fix whats been done, but its the best i can do.

Any one know David Limm ( Brat ) I owe him a few parts as well. Need to get in touch with him , I dont have his Email address anymore. If some one has an email address ,or could get in touch with him for me id really appreciate it.

to be honest, i never intended to scam anyone. i had so many deals going on ,with buying and selling, that i just didnt have the money to ship them their stuff. when called out on it or confronted, i just flipped out and got defensive and i guess assumed that was a reason to keep my parts AND their parts. Real stupid, i know. Not sure what was going thru my head then.

flame me, talk and post all the crap you want, it wont bother me
I know who i was , I know who i am now. I have changed and grown up.
Im now a regular that has many good dealings and good ratings, hiding under another user name.
Old 04-06-2013, 11:01 PM
Tech Master

i honestly dont even know what to think about this
Old 04-06-2013, 11:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 122 (100%+)

Originally Posted by matthew john
So im the Matthew John from rc10talk. A few years i ripped off 2 people. Rc10johnny and Brat. I spent a full year going back and forth saying i shipped their items, told so many different stories / lies that i confused the crap out of myself, got caught lying ect..

Honestly , since then I have changed and realized i made a huge mistake ripping off fellow members. after 3 or 4 years , i finally got my life together.
I have grown up and became a better person.

about 2 weeks ago i got in contact with Rc10 Johnny, and I sent him a box of parts.It wasnt parts from the original deal, but it was along the same lines.. Rc10 buggy parts. it dont fix whats been done, but its the best i can do.

Any one know David Limm ( Brat ) I owe him a few parts as well. Need to get in touch with him , I dont have his Email address anymore. If some one has an email address ,or could get in touch with him for me id really appreciate it.

to be honest, i never intended to scam anyone. i had so many deals going on ,with buying and selling, that i just didnt have the money to ship them their stuff. when called out on it or confronted, i just flipped out and got defensive and i guess assumed that was a reason to keep my parts AND their parts. Real stupid, i know. Not sure what was going thru my head then.

Im now a regular that has many good dealings and good ratings, hiding under another user name.
If you are true why hide under another username?BTW what username is it?If you have changed you should have nothing to hide.
Old 04-07-2013, 12:53 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default horse shit

Originally Posted by HPI-Blitz 101
If you are true why hide under another username?BTW what username is it?If you have changed you should have nothing to hide.
"changed" once a con-artist always a con-artist
Old 04-07-2013, 01:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 122 (100%+)

I believe people can change they really just need to want to and live there life's in a way that shows they have.
Old 04-07-2013, 04:58 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Teamgimpy72
"changed" once a con-artist always a con-artist
No, I don't accept that. People can learn and change.
Old 04-07-2013, 05:05 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HPI-Blitz 101
I believe people can change they really just need to want to and live there life's in a way that shows they have.

True people can change .like you said just have to want to. Honestly takes a good set of tires to come on hrre and admit it. But yes why hide the new userame or actually the old one.if thid is true im sure mods are gonna look at it. But i commend you on trying to find everyone you ripped off and make it right.
Old 04-07-2013, 06:18 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

Before defending this guy, maybe those of you who aren't familiar should read-up on him. This is the same crap all over again. He will tell you whatever you want to hear, but somehow does the complete opposite.

Hey Matthew, perhaps you should be on rc10talk looking to make amends considering that's where the majority of your scams were done. Or have you already been thrown off of there again?

I can't speak for those guys, but at this point I'm guessing they would be happier if you just crawled back under your rock and stayed there.
Old 04-07-2013, 07:37 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by harry697
Before defending this guy, maybe those of you who aren't familiar should read-up on him. This is the same crap all over again. He will tell you whatever you want to hear, but somehow does the complete opposite.

Hey Matthew, perhaps you should be on rc10talk looking to make amends considering that's where the majority of your scams were done. Or have you already been thrown off of there again?

I can't speak for those guys, but at this point I'm guessing they would be happier if you just crawled back under your rock and stayed there.
I'm not defending anyone. I just didn't agree with the "once was, always will be" statement posted earlier is all. I don't know this guys background so I'm neutral until convinced otherwise.
Old 04-07-2013, 10:12 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Life's too short to hold grudges. He's taking the rights steps to make amends and account for his misdeeds. No one is perfect, and if you say you are, I will show you a liar.
The fact he is stepping up and admitting what happened in the past, and trying to reach out and contact the people he wronged is a good thing.

He shouldn't be flamed or brow beaten over it.

People can change. It happens on a daily basis. I used to take a lot of things for granted, then after my first sustained fire fight, I stopped being so serious and started laughing and living like to arrow isn't gaurenteed
Old 04-07-2013, 10:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SSG.House
Life's too short to hold grudges. He's taking the rights steps to make amends and account for his misdeeds. No one is perfect, and if you say you are, I will show you a liar.
The fact he is stepping up and admitting what happened in the past, and trying to reach out and contact the people he wronged is a good thing.

He shouldn't be flamed or brow beaten over it.

People can change. It happens on a daily basis. I used to take a lot of things for granted, then after my first sustained fire fight, I stopped being so serious and started laughing and living like to arrow isn't gaurenteed
The problem is, this isnt the first time hes apologized for the things he did, said he was going to make good on the deals from the past, and turned around and disappeared; more than once.

I agree you should give someone a chance, but when they dont make good on the second chance you gave them.. why give them a 3rd and 4th.

These are the people who we dont need here.
Old 04-07-2013, 11:10 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by matthew john

Not sure what to say about this, other than a few thoughts come immediately to mind:
* Once a thief, always a thief. Once a cheater, always a cheater.
* One deal that goes wrong, anybody could have it happen. Multiple (more than one) deal that goes wrong, that's the mark of professional scammer.
* Why would you send Rc10Johnny a bunch of random parts, when in reality YOU OWE HIM MONEY (plus interest)?
* Why would you hide under another user name?
* You now have made it that I wouldn't trust anyone in the forsale section of that forum that wasn't one of their really old members.
* Are your words here meant to suggest that you'll now be doing business here, and we shouldn't have any fears?
* The general accepted train of thought is that one doesn't going around bragging "I'm a changed man" - actions speak louder than words. Shut up and prove it!
Old 04-07-2013, 11:11 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by harry697

I was banned a few years ago, theres a block on my IP address!
I would have emailed a Mod over there but i cant even see the forum.
I sent rc10johnny what I owed, he was happy with it. Now i need to get a hold of brat so i can fix things with him .

really not sure how its the same crap all over again, im trying to fix things.

and this is the reason I'm not telling my new user name. big bad boys behind the key board acting tough

I really dont give 2 sh!ts what anyone thinks of me. I ripped 2 guys off, I set things right with one, now im trying to get in touch with the other guy.

Have a nice day
Old 04-07-2013, 11:22 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by pablo040
Not sure what to say about this, other than a few thoughts come immediately to mind:
* Once a thief, always a thief. Once a cheater, always a cheater.
* One deal that goes wrong, anybody could have it happen. Multiple (more than one) deal that goes wrong, that's the mark of professional scammer.
* Why would you send Rc10Johnny a bunch of random parts, when in reality YOU OWE HIM MONEY (plus interest)?
* Why would you hide under another user name?
* You now have made it that I wouldn't trust anyone in the forsale section of that forum that wasn't one of their really old members.
* Are your words here meant to suggest that you'll now be doing business here, and we shouldn't have any fears?
* The general accepted train of thought is that one doesn't going around bragging "I'm a changed man" - actions speak louder than words. Shut up and prove it!
The parts i sent rc10johnny, he was happy with them. He said he's actually going to use them for a few builds he has going now.
I never sold johnny parts. it was a trade i didnt hold my end up on.
I dont deal on this forum- Too many scammers

shut up and proove it ??? you shut up and read you dumb a$$. I SENT RC10 JOHNNY HIS PARTS. IM TRYING TO GET AHOLD OF BRAT SO I CAN SEND HIM HIS STUFF AS WELL. What else can i do to proove it ?

I bet all you live very shallow pointless worthless lives. Worse than the one i lived i mean, you get up , partially read over a thread and jump to flaming someone. does that make you feel good about yourself? Is that your high light of the day? being a little keyboard warrior?

Ill get a hold of Brat sooner or later and set things straight with him
Old 04-07-2013, 11:26 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by weebeesteve
I'm not defending anyone. I just didn't agree with the "once was, always will be" statement posted earlier is all. I don't know this guys background so I'm neutral until convinced otherwise.
Thanks for being in the Neutral position. yes, i have real shady background.
I was a bad person.I was the type of person you wouldnt want as a friend or anything. The people i worked with were nothing more than co workers.

Ive done lots of things i regret ,I have ruined my name and reputation. for as long as im in this hobby, Ill be hiding under another username. Too many people that hold grudges will do everything they can to remind everyone about my past.

At least I can admitt to what ive done wrong and make an attempt to actually fix things.

What kind of scammer would scam people out of their items , then fix things, send what he owe's?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.