Community
Wiki Posts
Search

R3DNECK RC is a SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2013, 11:36 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Why no ban..some have questioned it before..

It's just easier on our end as SM's (super mods)

I am going to dump all rednecks threads so if anyone needs info from them for some reason let me know.

I'll say this It's the internet forum norm to use the the term "super moderator" but really what internet geek in 1993 came up with that name I bet they're 45 now and still living in mom's basement.

I'm a "Super Moderator" bow down to me mere mortal...ya if you know me, that's not me..but it's the title I'm stuck with..thanks for reading my ramble..
Old 02-07-2013, 11:38 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 132 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racer1812
Why no ban..some have questioned it before..

It's just easier on our end as SM's (super mods)

I am going to dump all rednecks threads so if anyone needs info from them for some reason let me know.

I'll say this It's the internet forum norm to use the the term "super moderator" but really what internet geek in 1993 came up with that name I bet they're 45 now and still living in mom's basement.

I'm a "Super Moderator" bow down to me mere mortal...ya if you know me, that's not me..but it's the title I'm stuck with..thanks for reading my ramble..
Supreme Moderator? Ultimate? Lol, whatever the title, we are happy to have you here

Last edited by racer1812; 02-07-2013 at 11:41 PM. Reason: I'm a spelling Nazi
Old 02-07-2013, 11:55 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Some will disagree with you for sure, is what it is.

All our mods do a good job, if they didn't they wouldn't be mods. And we ALL do it because we like the site and the hobby. Nobody gets paid to moderate, even Matt as a site admin. get's nothing. Just so yall know.