Wiki Posts
Search

MR.TRAXXAS

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2012, 01:36 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)
Default MR.TRAXXAS

Great trader always honest and ships in a timely manner. All around great guy.
Old 10-28-2012, 02:42 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default AWESOME

Originally Posted by hotrod87
Great trader always honest and ships in a timely manner. All around great guy.
This is awesome, thank you rod,, really means alot bro, but dont give me all the credit, you yourself are a great guy as well and an awesome trader too, this thread you started bout me proves your a great guy and that you are a great RCtech member too, once again thxs for the thread
Old 10-29-2012, 05:50 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Well I Gotta jump in in this fun...lol. Both of these guys are the best 2 guys you'll ever deal with on this forum and I can promise you that. Fair, honest, cool to talk to, and straight up down to earth. Probably the best 2 friends I'll never meet in person..lol. I can't even tell you how many deals we've done.
Old 10-29-2012, 04:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jared86
Well I Gotta jump in in this fun...lol. Both of these guys are the best 2 guys you'll ever deal with on this forum and I can promise you that. Fair, honest, cool to talk to, and straight up down to earth. Probably the best 2 friends I'll never meet in person..lol. I can't even tell you how many deals we've done.
hey dont say we may never meet, this is a small world and things happen in the funniest ways lol, and jared you to are a great RCtech member as well, it's probably for the best that we live in diff parts of the country cause our wife's would never see us cause we'd be in dim woods with our rig's , my wife pick's at me when we are working deals via text, say's why dont ya'll get a room, lol and she is a rc dope like me or us should i say us

SHAKE N BAKE
Old 10-29-2012, 04:41 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MR.TRAXXAS
hey dont say we may never meet, this is a small world and things happen in the funniest ways lol, and jared you to are a great RCtech member as well, it's probably for the best that we live in diff parts of the country cause our wife's would never see us cause we'd be in dim woods with our rig's , my wife pick's at me when we are working deals via text, say's why dont ya'll get a room, lol and she is a rc dope like me or us should i say us

SHAKE N BAKE
Now that's some funny stuff there! Good for you guys!
Old 10-29-2012, 08:24 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MR.TRAXXAS

SHAKE N BAKE
My wife says about the same thing. Took awhile to convince her i wasn't having a phone affair or sexting another woman. Lol.
Old 10-29-2012, 10:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Lmao!! That's funny cuz my wife refers to you to in the same way. They just don't get it. Is all in good fun.