Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Two sides to a story

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2012, 03:59 PM
Tech Adept

Only reason I said he kinda has a stake in this is because he *tried* to make a deal with this guy. He should have made the comment * tried to deal with this guy and went down hill * enter reason* and won't be dealing with him again. But his comments and attitude in all of this are childish at best. So I see where your coming from.
Old 07-29-2012, 04:56 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

This thread and all it's "bs" is MY business. I don't need it posted full of a bunch of bickering.

Sam9, I don't like your attitude or your tone.
Old 07-29-2012, 05:22 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I can go on with this forever but somehow this morning i got a warning re my behavior and bla bla bla so before getting into deeper s**ts this will be my last post here. To the person who got cheated, scammed or whatever good luck to you guys. And to the 3rd parties who doesnt have anything to do with this, please get a life! I know I did say something's that I shouldn't and for that, sorry my bad!
Old 07-30-2012, 09:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sam9
And to the 3rd parties who doesnt have anything to do with this, please get a life! I know I did say something's that I shouldn't and for that, sorry my bad!

This sounds like: I'm sorry you were offended. As opposed to: I'm sorry I offended you. haha!
Old 07-30-2012, 05:11 PM
RAL
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

The guy has still not responded. I'm glad he proved himself to be a complete jerk. Just in case there was any ambiguity. I have bought the parts to fix the car and will make it right. Sad thing is theres other items I have up for sale and when people with a 0 rating PM me, its a huge turn off. For anyone with a zero rating learn from this. Do it right and then request positive feedback to build up a good rep. Its on you to build up a good rep! Don't be an A$$!