Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
WARNING BAD SELLER  92tsi  aka Brett Booker >

WARNING BAD SELLER 92tsi aka Brett Booker

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WARNING BAD SELLER 92tsi aka Brett Booker

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2005, 06:28 PM
Tech Addict

Hey 92tsi and friends do you think your parents would approve of how all of you have been acting on this site and how you have handled the deal between your screen names multiple users and Mikep.
My guess is they would not and maybee it's time they found out after all you are a minor still and they are responsible for your actions! I know if I was in MikeP's shoes they would be well aware of your actions and what I was going to do about them. And due to the fact that they ultimately are responsible for your actions they do have a right to know and maybee thats why the info was posted.

Mikep I understand futureals position here as well as I uderstand yours but everyone pming him would not be a good idea as you can see he is aware of the situation.

Futureal dont you think Mike has waited long enough for his truck? The only reason why 92tsi would send it now is out of fear of being banned. He has proven that he is not a trustworty trader, and his story on shipping this truck has way to many inconsistancies to even remotely be believable. I understand that stuff happens but he should of at least been honest and not go on his profanity filled rampages when questioned about this. This also includes the other users of his screen name as well as his friend dad011g's profanity filled post.
Old 01-31-2005, 06:34 PM
Tech Master

Default Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING

Originally posted by 92tsi
DOOOOOOO NOT POST MY DADS NAME AND OTHER THIGNS ON THIS SITE I MEAN GET REAL YOU DON'T SEE ME POSTING OTHERPEOPLES INFO WHEN THEY DIDN'T SHIP SO PLEASE STOP
Dude, the guys given you ample time to ship. You desreve it, scumbag
Old 01-31-2005, 06:52 PM
R/C Tech Founder

Jmccormick: I agree he has been given ample time, but it sounds like something is in the mail and there is a tracking number. I admit I didn't read every post in this thread, but in my book, it works like this: as soon as something is in the mail, everybody besides the seller and buyer needs to stay out of it and wait to get a result. Sitting there and tossing verbal grenades at people in the meantime is not going to solve anything.

If a few more days pass and the package doesn't show up, mikep will certainly report it here and action will be taken.
Old 01-31-2005, 07:28 PM
Tech Regular

Yes, There is something in the mail here is the tracking #
0304 1560 0004 9638 5435 this is a new one sent to me by Brett today . I'am not happy about the way all of this has turn out but maybe its been for the best. I tried to do this the right way with out posting on here but this was the only way to get any results. Maybe it has? Futureal I'am sorry that you got in this because you have enough to deal with on RC Tech. I hate this crap I just want the stuff I payed for on my money!!!!!!!
Old 01-31-2005, 07:39 PM
Tech Regular

Well hopefully this all works out. I hope everyone understands what I was doing posting here. I was trying to give mike the tools needed to contact the proper people, and the support to do so. I hope the (everyone staying out of it) isn't directed towards me. I never tried to insult anyone, or to threaten anyone. There have been several posts on here that I don't think should be here, and Futureal I sincerely hope that once this is over with you take a good long look at the parties involved, and possibly make some changes to our current member roster.

On a side note... keep up the good work with the site, You're doing a great job. If you ever need another mod, look me up. I've got a little free time on my hands here and there. LOL
Old 01-31-2005, 07:39 PM
Tech Regular

Doh.... double post......
Old 01-31-2005, 07:51 PM
Tech Addict

futureal I do agree with you for the most part.
The deal beteween mike and 92tsi went bad and it was technicly between them. however I along with most of the other traders where backing a trader(mike) who was getting the runaround and a verbal thrashing for trying to get what he paid for. And the reasons behind most of not all of the others posting where to get 92tsi to do the right thing and point out his wrong doings in how he is doing business on here.
I guess the feedback forum does work I know myself and many others will never do any type of business with 92tsi......
but I seriously think if you did read all of the post made on this subject you would see why I think that 92tsi along with dad011g should be banned.
I think this forum is no place for the type of langauge they used!!!

This is my last post on this subject I think I made my point...

Thank you futureal for providing us with this great site and a place to trade and also read and provide everything from tech to racing info this is the #1 rc site in my book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Jmccormick; 01-31-2005 at 07:57 PM.
Old 01-31-2005, 07:56 PM
Tech Regular

Jester,
You know mods arent allowed to double-post. Makes the board's speed look bad
Old 02-02-2005, 04:18 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

mikep,
Did you get what was owed to you yet? I was just wondering.
Josh
Old 02-02-2005, 06:02 PM
Tech Regular

nsr250repsol unfortunately I have not received the truck. Still waiting.........
Old 02-02-2005, 07:17 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Well I know how you feel. I am optimistic I'll get my truck from RCfreak24 this week. I hope you get what is owed to you! I just hate when people take stuff like this so lackadazical (SP) in nature. It's like I got mine but you can wait for yours because I could give a poop or I'm not able to live up to what I have obligated myself too............
Old 02-02-2005, 07:52 PM
Tech Regular

you know its sad but I have not really looked a the stuff for sell/ trade because of this deal. that sucks because everyone else has done me right. this guy just never replied to any of my e-mails until I started posting on here. now hes mad because I posted his address on here so he pm's me and cuss me so I sent it to futureal. thanks-mikep
Old 02-03-2005, 04:04 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by mikep
you know its sad but I have not really looked a the stuff for sell/ trade because of this deal. that sucks because everyone else has done me right. this guy just never replied to any of my e-mails until I started posting on here. now hes mad because I posted his address on here so he pm's me and cuss me so I sent it to futureal. thanks-mikep
PLEASE tell me that you reported this to his local PD, the Post Office, and the FBI internet crimes webste!!!!!! If you don't, you'll never get justice, and these little pricks can do this again to other people. You have them dead to rights here....... Go get them!!!
Old 02-03-2005, 03:37 PM
Tech Regular

Default t4

Shipment finally arrived after almost a month . And me being told several times it been shipped . Could have been a hassle-free sale if seller had been honest. The truck has leaking shocks that need to be rebuilt-not in his description. Guess 92tsi decided to play with it instead of shipping it. Sell included ceramic ballbearings and a motor, neither were sent . Here are some pics of what I got. mikep
Old 02-03-2005, 03:42 PM
Tech Regular

Default motor will be sent out saturday let me get one

i will go get one for you and i wasn't sure what to do, and yes there are ceramic ball bearings in it also, rcdan87 sold it to me and said that they were

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.