Wiki Posts
Search

Problem with purchase (slater333)

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2012, 06:22 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jarrad
I would put faith in your local machine shop. I have seen mine do some amazing things with bolts broke off under the surface. That is how these people make thier living, so as long as you go to a reputable shop I bet they can get you fixed up in a hurry for probably less than you would spend shipping the thing back.
Originally Posted by Cadimman
+1
I agree. If you have seen some of the smallest things they work on. Granted they may not have the right tap, but I doubt it. You can pick one up easily. I have seen to heads side by side with one being made from a head that was broke in half, then cut the outsides off of it and had two different type of heads rewelded on it and couldn't tell the difference from the regular head.
Old 01-24-2012, 06:31 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 226 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SirKarnage
Is this savox running off of another Rx8 or .... a Castle?
Using an RX8.
Old 01-24-2012, 06:35 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Graphite07
asking for 80$ is out of the question. 1 screw and a couple bald tires gezzz talking about trying to take advantage of the seller. you can drill this screw out.the nerf bar sits lose. atleast you got the package and everything he had in his sales ad.
And I'm assuming you didn't read the part about the broken servo?

So are you trying to say if you bought something that was advertised as having 80% tire tread and you received a tire with only 10%, you wouldn't mind just as long as you received the tires?

How about I sell you a servo that I advertised as 100% working and you receive a servo that only buzzes? I guess I could say 'at least you got the package'?

Last edited by skengines; 01-24-2012 at 07:56 AM.
Old 01-24-2012, 06:37 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by skipnay
I agree. If you have seen some of the smallest things they work on. Granted they may not have the right tap, but I doubt it. You can pick one up easily. I have seen to heads side by side with one being made from a head that was broke in half, then cut the outsides off of it and had two different type of heads rewelded on it and couldn't tell the difference from the regular head.
Guys, I will not touch anything on the chassis until we reach a resolution. If I were to touch the chassis and cause further damage then this would give the seller a good excuse to deny the return because it is not being returned in the condition it was sold to me.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Originally Posted by skengines
And I'm assuming you didn't read the part about the broken servo?

So are you trying to say if you bought something that was advertised as having 80% tire tread and you received a tire with only 10%, you wouldn't mind just as long as you received the tires?

How about I sell you a servo that I advertised as 100% working and you receive a servo that only buzzes? I guess I could say 'at least you got the package'?
Omg grow up!! If you do like the 4x4 sell it or part It out.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:19 AM
Tech Champion

Omg grow up!! If you do like the 4x4 sell it or part It out.
That made no sense at all but then again all of your posts don't make sense.

Stay out of the thread if you are going to make useless posts.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:21 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Sounds like id just ask for a full refund including shipping charges or split shipping charges. Its a shame that people on here try and get over on the few of us just trying to have fun.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:12 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

This is what happens when you try to get a good deal and buy used , don't expect for everything to be up to your standards everybody is different , my idea of used is not the same as yours save yourself a headache and just save a little money and buy it from your hobby store , then you know exactly what you are getting.

I also noticed that you haven't left him feedback either, if you are not happy and don't leave proper feedback , makes the feedback feature useless .
Old 01-24-2012, 09:40 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
This is what happens when you try to get a good deal and buy used , don't expect for everything to be up to your standards everybody is different , my idea of used is not the same as yours save yourself a headache and just save a little money and buy it from your hobby store , then you know exactly what you are getting.

I also noticed that you haven't left him feedback either, if you are not happy and don't leave proper feedback , makes the feedback feature useless .
Definitely learned my lesson here. Deal was too good to be true and it will be my last time purchasing used.

I have bought a few used items here and have had no problems at all.
Old 01-24-2012, 10:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

That made no sense at all but then again all of your posts don't make sense.

Stay out of the thread if you are going to make useless posts.
My post make no sense lmao. Nice of you to notice this!
Sounds like you want something for free, I read all your post sounds like you want the truck for free or a huge refund.

Maybe you should have use pm's to the seller if you did not want people to side with the seller, your looking for all the people to take your side.

Bye kid.
Old 01-24-2012, 10:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Marcos.J

We shouldnt have to worry about buying used if we could weed out the scammers on here. I did a trade on here for xxx and the belt broke after i sold it. it wasnt my fault it broke but i sent him a brand new belt. There is no way the seller didnt know the problems with the truck. If hes not gonna give a partial refund or work with you cant you just contact paypal?
Old 01-24-2012, 10:29 AM
Tech Champion

My post make no sense lmao. Nice of you to notice this!
Sounds like you want something for free, I read all your post sounds like you want the truck for free or a huge refund.

Maybe you should have use pm's to the seller if you did not want people to side with the seller, your looking for all the people to take your side.

Bye kid.
Bye. Glad you won't be here anymore to post useless comments.
Old 01-24-2012, 10:35 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by nastystroker
We shouldnt have to worry about buying used if we could weed out the scammers on here. I did a trade on here for xxx and the belt broke after i sold it. it wasnt my fault it broke but i sent him a brand new belt. There is no way the seller didnt know the problems with the truck. If hes not gonna give a partial refund or work with you cant you just contact paypal?
I updated my first post.

Ed has refunded me but I will wait for it to clear before closing this thread.
Old 01-24-2012, 10:40 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

I updated my first post.

FYI only I can close a thread
Old 01-24-2012, 11:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

I updated my first post.

Glad to here that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.