Community
Wiki Posts
Search

dicksmth_2007

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2011, 08:56 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Well I get text him and he said he ship it last week now said if I did not get it wed to let him know. I ask him for a tracking number he said he have to find it.. It's a wait and c..
Old 11-30-2011, 02:16 PM
Tech Adept

Well I got a text from him today.. He sent me a pic of 3 delivery Confirmation Numbers but I can't find out were there being ship to...

numbers are
03110820000224612811 reagan this one is for me...

one is in NJ
one in FL

He did ship them but it was on the 11-28-11

Last edited by Rcivy; 11-30-2011 at 02:29 PM.
Old 11-30-2011, 05:19 PM
Tech Adept

I call the usps and she said it was coming......

it was ship out on the 11-28-11
Old 12-02-2011, 08:48 PM
Tech Adept

Got my package today.
Old 12-03-2011, 12:40 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)

Originally Posted by Graphite07
I'm a dumb***
I'm sorry i am smart enough to tell him to open a claim.

also i fixed your post for you.
Old 12-03-2011, 01:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stang
I'm sorry i am smart enough to tell him to open a claim.

also i fixed your post for you.
rofl lmao... i never posted that about you NICE way to lie in a QUOTE!!!

yea ok why you lie on me in that quote>?
i reported it to the mod. as for you calling me names that is childish you need to grow up. and you last reply

your reply
have you heard of telling your side of the story? it really helps to figure out wtf is going on

1. you do need to use WTF makes you look childish. and it is none of your business if he only posted so much info to the deal. like your going to do something? the last thread you posted in you got jumped on for your mouth. maybeyou should mind your own business and you wont have this problem. if the seller posted limited info thats his business. how do you fit in? was you in the deal? you seem to always chime in and post something to make people mad at you.

Last edited by Graphite07; 12-03-2011 at 01:19 PM.
Old 12-03-2011, 01:20 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Rcivy
Got my package today.
and the was ut what you paid for>?
if so i am happy the OP made it right and fixed the problem here. and if it's what you paid for you can post a good ending to this thread
Old 12-03-2011, 02:57 PM
Tech Regular

rofl lmao... i never posted that about you NICE way to lie in a QUOTE!!!

yea ok why you lie on me in that quote>?
i reported it to the mod. as for you calling me names that is childish you need to grow up. and you last reply

your reply
have you heard of telling your side of the story? it really helps to figure out wtf is going on

1.You do need to use WTF makes you look childish. And it is none of your business if he only posted so much info to the deal. Like your going to do something? The last thread you posted in you got jumped on for your mouth. maybe you should mind your own business and you wont have this problem. If the seller posted limited info that's his business. How do you fit in? was you in the deal? You seem to always chime in and post something to make people mad at you.
Since you are so proper I have fixed your post. I never lied in the first quote. I never said I wouldn't completely change it. I just said i fixed it, and in my opinion I fixed it.

You jumped on me first in this thread. So you restarted it. You could have let it go like I did but no you just had to yell at me even though I was giving sound advice. So if you would like to be a troll go elsewhere.

The only reason i asked for more info was because several people had already posted useless stuff. He had already given us the guys name, he could have also given date since paid. If he would have done that, no more info would have been required.

Last edited by stang; 12-03-2011 at 03:18 PM.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

Since you are so proper I have fixed your post. I never lied in the first quote. I never said I wouldn't completely change it. I just said i fixed it, and in my opinion I fixed it.

You jumped on me first in this thread. So you restarted it. You could have let it go like I did but no you just had to yell at me even though I was giving sound advice. So if you would like to be a troll go elsewhere.

The only reason i asked for more info was because several people had already posted useless stuff. He had already given us the guys name, he could have also given date since paid. If he would have done that, no more info would have been required.
You even fixed his post incorrectly. "Maybe you", it's the beginning of a sentence, so it's a capital letter.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:42 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by YankeeFan123
You even fixed his post incorrectly. "Maybe you", it's the beginning of a sentence, so it's a capital letter.
Oops, that was the first thing I tried to fix lol. I put the space in but forgot the M.

as for why i say wtf, lol, or any of the other shortened terms is because i play games.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

Oops, that was the first thing I tried to fix lol. I put the space in but forgot the M.

as for why i say wtf, lol, or any of the other shortened terms is because i play games.
I just say those because they are alot shorter and most people know what they mean
Old 12-03-2011, 05:03 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

and the was ut what you paid for>?
if so i am happy the OP made it right and fixed the problem here. and if it's what you paid for you can post a good ending to this thread
Graphite07, it's not quite over. He screwed a few other people than just the OP. I am glad Rcivy got his Blitz, but I paid him on the 18th of November and have not heard one thing from him. I have sent numerous e-mails and pms and not one response. I have opened a paypal claim and still nothing. Stay far, far away from Dick Smith. This is by far the worst deal I have made on this site and its not even close. I am still hoping I get the Mugen MBX6 I paid for, but I am definately not holding my breath. Hope everyone else gets what they paid for, including me, but like I typed stay far, far away!

Mike
Old 12-03-2011, 05:04 PM
Tech Elite

I try my best to post! if you do not like my Grammar skills do not read it. atleast i do not run my mouth like you did in the last thread about rcdude and you got jumped on for your idiotic reply! go ahead say what you want about me no worries i ignore individuals like you.
Old 12-03-2011, 05:06 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by mikal
Graphite07, it's not quite over. He screwed a few other people than just the OP. I am glad Rcivy got his Blitz, but I paid him on the 18th of November and have not heard one thing from him. I have sent numerous e-mails and pms and not one response. I have opened a paypal claim and still nothing. Stay far, far away from Dick Smith. This is by far the worst deal I have made on this site and its not even close. I am still hoping I get the Mugen MBX6 I paid for, but I am definately not holding my breath. Hope everyone else gets what they paid for, including me, but like I typed stay far, far away!

Mike
Mike i know it is not over. i hope everyone get's a refund or the items they have bought from him.
Old 12-03-2011, 05:44 PM
Tech Regular

I try my best to post! if you do not like my Grammar skills do not read it. atleast i do not run my mouth like you did in the last thread about rcdude and you got jumped on for your idiotic reply! go ahead say what you want about me no worries i ignore individuals like you.
Apparently you don't ignore me because you jumped on me in this thread without me saying anything bad. Don't even try to say you didn't because you know you did.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.