R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum-18/)
-   -   Regarding Texbouncer (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum/55422-regarding-texbouncer.html)

dgullickson 11-19-2004 02:50 PM

This is better than the fights on Pay Per view - only difference is the fights are Adults!

mNaW 11-19-2004 03:20 PM

11/19/04 10 : 28 am Shipment delivered. Coppell, TX

Arite guys, Package arrived with 1 day shipping.... Every1 just shush up, This deal was between me and Tex,

handyrandyrc 11-19-2004 03:35 PM

Sorry we crapped on your thread... You are right -- that was impolite of us to jump in on here.

Randy

XR2PROBE 11-19-2004 03:56 PM

Its the world against you is it not well thats what you would have everyone believe good god man come on if it was just one maybe two folks on one forum yes i could and would believe BUT not multiple forms and multiple post ,,,,,,,just don't look good
Your Absolutyly Right there Tech .....but my gripe Isnt the Fact of these Posts Being Posted On this That and everyother Forum
....its the Fact that What everyoner is saying Isnt up to Par with What actually Happened .......I Mean Number One i Havent Changed My Screen name on this forum or for that matter many of the other Forums Out there .......number 2 .....With all these gripes that people Have made about me...tell me this ...Why Hasnt the Cops been Called.or Why Havent people Turned Me In for internet Fraud........Or Why is it .that all these Posts were Made Over a Year ago.and yet These Peeps are Still being Abused by these So Called Legitimate Posters

All you have Seen is Copy'd posts from these Users and those Copied posts Are Identical on all Forums.and Who has Been spreading them around..MADMARTY ...Along with that info...there was a guy in there called Shaunsmaxx.yes We had a Deal and yes It took me 5 months to get his stuff Back to Him...but i Never tried to keep It Nor Did I Ever Try to Scam him .but What alot Of you Dont Know is He Sent me a 21 Motor With a Different Piston And Sleeve In it That Wasnt made for the Motor...When I recieved it And He told me about the Piston and Sleeve ...and I told Him I could Fix the head Fins On it that were Shot.( I Did that ) I Also Put in a new piston and Sleeve For him as well and I Also Refunded his Shipping and Handleing But In None Of the Posts that Good Ol' Madmarty Copied and Pasted On Any of the forums Do you See that info .......nor Do you See where i told Shaunsmaxx that I tossed the piston and sleeve that His engine came With as It Was Damaged and Would Not run With that piston and Sleeve In the engine.........But Hey that Was a Year ago..and You Still dont See that Info.........ANYWHERE in these forums

I Mean do your research on these Clowns and im not Saying Shaunsmaxx is a Clown the Others YES that are Posting against me before you Fall in Line with them ......

Your Right it Doesnt Make Me Look good.......And I Dont dissagree that I havent Had problems In ttimes past......But on the One Hand you have this RCRODDER Guy Who I was In buisness With Who Claims he Was the Original Owner of CLODTALK......Who HIM and I Went into buisness with ...WIth Each other ....And Who is Banned from Several Forums as well...Who Has Come Onto this Forum and played Innocent ....Think about it.he Is the Forum ADMIN of RCMX and MADMARTY is His ADMIN ..........Obviously there is Some History there........Secondly he RCRODDER is ROCK SPYDER and has Been just as SLOW if not Slowwer then Me in Deals And yet .Everyone Focuses their attention on Myt Deals.....And third This MADMARTY Clown Uses His Wifes Position in the FBI to Shut Down Forums that OPPOSE his Ideals and That is a Matter Of Public Record...........And yet!!!! Everyone thinks he is KING of know It Allsville.........

Oh and Lets Not forget about TPNTCH89.......or MASEEH or mNaw.Opps Sorry they are all the Same PERSON lets See Here .....HAS anyone Checked their Feedback on EBAY? here Is a reply that i Got Last Night In the Mail From an EBAY member on this CLOWN........
============================================

Dear dotngnomes,

oh yeah, i know tpnotch, that guy ripped me off! I tried mediation and everything, but nothing happened. I finally gave up because I don't have time, but it sounds like you're going after him from reading the posts. Its been over 6 months, and I finally got him to promise a refund, but nothing happened.

Please respond to the question on eBay by clicking the button below.

Thank you,
swingbabee34n5
==============================================
But OHHHHHHHHHh no .forgive me all ......Im The Bad Guy here .......And Randy that offer to Return any items Was Open to you the Day after you Recieved your Stuff from ME.and i am The One that told You prior to getting into a Deal With Me that this was Being Said about Me on these Forums ....So Dont Play innocent Here

mNaW 11-19-2004 04:02 PM

Dude, Do you not understand english, Email them, DONT CRAP OUT MY THREAD , You are so damn annoying, This was just me and tex bouncer leaving posts for each other, Jeezus

Tech_Muggz 11-19-2004 06:19 PM

Well he does have a point about the name change can't everyone just do the right dang thing and be a man so what if it cost you somethign right now its you name and thats all that should matter and jsut flat out doing the right thing but I guess thats just how dome peaples parents rasied them

mNaW 11-19-2004 06:48 PM

I changed my name to get away from him... Not to get in more deals

XR2PROBE 11-19-2004 06:56 PM

Well he does have a point about the name change can't everyone just do the right dang thing and be a man so what if it cost you somethign
Well I dont Know what More i can do.i offered Handy randy a return For his items....and Never Heard anything more from him till Now

I Sent Shaunsmaxx A Rebuilt Engine from the Spent One he Sent me With a New piston and Sleeve and a Repaired head

RCRodder and I Never made the deal ......As he stated i Said I Shipped .and i did >....this isnt a New topic.but after 6 Months of waiting on him to Send me My item ...He Finally admitted to me that he never Started His End of the deal So i cancelled My Shipment to Him.....

Madmarty and I .our Fallout was Simple .......He wanted everything for nothing And I Put My Money into a truck that I was Building him for a few runners of His.......but you Dont See any of our previos Deals that were Made posted anywhere on the forums Nowadays...like the Dremel..or the $600 Mint tamiya Porsche With an original Penguin Chassis ...or the 3 RC Trucks that He Got From me or the $150 in Extra tools......But ........none of the Above is Posted anywhere

What None here Have Seen Either Is the fact that I Spent nearly 3 Months Of Waiting for TOM KNIGHT on RCMX to Make Up His Mind as to Whether or Not he was Going to Actually Moderate the Im Conversations that him Me and marty and Maseeh Or TPNTCH89 Had.and yes all of that is On File as well...tom Said In several Places that maseeh Is a flake ...and that He Hasnt Heard from Him Here .or havent heard from Him there ...I Even said I Would send Maseeh everything He Claimed that i DIDNt Send him If He Would Make good on his End.and if He didnt trust me .he could send the Parts to RCRODDER and then TOM or RockSpyder Could Verify it Was Working and In good condition and then He Could Call me and i would ship my End to Tom So that he Could verify it for Maseeh ...But Maseeh Never Followed through With It.and Tom Dropped it saying he wasnt Gonna Finish mediating So i left His Forum as a Mod as I tired of Seeing him do this To too many people On the Internet

Like these peeps

Jeepman
Aguilar
John Meridith
Hexus
Zombieslayer
RCJIM
Clodtalk
the List Goes On and On

I changed my name to get away from him... Not to get in more deals
And to mNaw thats all you have done since you have changed your screen name....Is get into more Deals
not too Mention you Moved out of your house that you were Living in and into your brothers House so that peeps Couldnt track you Down.....But your Less then a block away from your Old House

mNaW 11-19-2004 08:48 PM

Dude, I have only done 2 deals since I have had this, both went smooooooth

And I moved in to my brothers apt because he was alone in his new house and thought it would be a good idea....

I still live in the same house genius

soc123_au 11-20-2004 04:13 AM

XR2PROBE, you are a Dickhead:nod:

XR2PROBE 11-20-2004 11:25 AM

You See that is Why I Have been Fighting this issue

XR2PROBE, you are a Dickhead
Its People Like this That Have Bought Into Lies and the False Rumors On this topic....that think they know Me ...But In reality they Dont or have never been in a deal with me all they have shown is their ability to buy into HYPE or to Follow unjust People
Byt Hey they are entitled to their Own oppinions

You See I Dont Have a Gripe With this Guy Even though he Appearantly Has one with me

But Everyone Seems to think they Have Me pegged
But they are only Showwing their Inept Values of Seeing the truth And mNaw you have more then 2 Trades Under Your belt With this Screen Name ....What no One has Seen is that mNaw has Claims against Him of Racism and if you Peeps Want to know Just Check his old Screen name out...He Has called me Racist....Well im Not ....but you Havent Seen His posts On Racism Except on his Old posts on me

But you Dont See that What you are Claiming i am guilty of being Said By anyone Other then Me about What you Have Done With your Old Screen Name Unless Ofcourse you start asking others that you have dealt with as to whether or not you have made good on your end

jackfast 11-20-2004 01:19 PM

Hey man,
Why don't you just drop all of this and move on. Look at how much time and emotion you are wasting on this pointless argument. If you have made valid complaints then let the authorities worry about it, because what you are doing is clearly harassing mNaw.
We all get screwed at least once when we buy things on the internet, but it is up to us to get smart and prevent that from happening again. It is not up to us, as individuals, to wage personal vendettas against those who have frauded us. That is truly up to the work of the authorities.
You are wasting your time here. If you honestly think you have a case, maybe you should divert your time and effort into building up that case. Or just get back to racing cars, its a great stress relief.:nod:
By continuing to whine and bicker on this forum, you are alienating yourself from any potential support. In fact, I think that is evident by both my response here, and the responses of others.
Just walk on, and take it like a man.

futureal 11-20-2004 02:47 PM

Guys, you need to avoid starting flame wars like this. If you have a legitimate complaint about a transaction, this is the place to warn others about it, not to lob insults and such.