Regarding Texbouncer

Old 11-18-2004, 04:44 PM
Suspended

Default Regarding Texbouncer

To all the haters that say I dont send my packages, I got a tracking number + receipt from the DHL guys that picked this up. I was getting a little worried that the first package didnt arrive yet so today i sent a second one, So i just lost about 150 more on the other CD. These cd's are 100 percent real, I never sell fake ones to all you who said i did. And as you guys can see my deals have went perfectly smooth with nick51, and Azndragracer, Tex will soon be added to the list.
The number is 7742488230, You guys can track it at dhl.com

Message to tex: Please send back one of the cd's when you receive both, Thanks
Old 11-18-2004, 06:54 PM
Tech Adept

Default It Wouldnt Be So bad if What you Say your Doing Is What you DID

Or the fact that you ...buy Home Copies of WIN XP and then copy them and sell them as new Copies.......and then when Windows Figures it out you sell the copies as BRAND New items With the CD Codes .......and Yes we all know you use DHL .Kinda like

TPNTCH89 which btw you are .........Ohhh and I have another version all the peeps should see here ...your Original EBAY report

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...item=-1&de=off

And While we are at it .....

JUST So that All Can Verify this

============================================

Herbert knows [8:20 PM]: Hey, WHy on earth are you spreading lies again>?
XR2PROBE [8:20 PM]: Im Not Saying anything thats Indifferent from you.........Unlike you
Herbert knows [8:20 PM]: What the hell does that mean?
XR2PROBE [8:21 PM]: well you are Complaining to My Freind that i Ripped you Off
Herbert knows [8:21 PM]: Listen, you told ppl i sent you copied versions of xp, That is what it old you you would get, a copied version so you could reformat the harddrive
Herbert knows [8:21 PM]: geez.
XR2PROBE [8:23 PM]: No I told you I wanted a New Copy....and you Sent me a Copy of a Windows program ....I Still have the file and I Still have the IM message on my other PC and I Still have the IFCC report and your OLD EBAY Info
Herbert knows [8:23 PM]: You knew it was a copy,
Herbert knows [8:24 PM]: i would never send a copy out unless it was not asked for
Herbert knows [8:24 PM]: bye
XR2PROBE [8:24 PM]: I Did When I opened the Package .and Once i found that out i turned you into Microsoft for PIRACY
===========================================
Oh and to TexBouncer

I Would watch Out for this guy...I can tell you this Much
Get the New version of WIN XP SP2 ........its designed to search out all Remade Disks or Disks that have been Copied and Sent Out as New Versions Of WIN Xp .and SP2 Will shut that Disk Down and Lock your PC .......as that is the reason Why it was designed .and Why he Is Now Selling this Copy it Is in my belief Of him selling it now.....and BTW TPNTCH89 or mNaw..the retail price Ofa Win XP home Version is $99 not $150 .....So Obviously you Didnt Pay that So called Price Of $150 as you state above
These cd's are 100 percent real, I never sell fake ones to all you who said i did. And as you guys can see my deals have went perfectly smooth with nick51, and Azndragracer, Tex will soon be added to the list.

Last edited by XR2PROBE; 11-18-2004 at 07:12 PM.
Old 11-18-2004, 07:09 PM
Suspended

Oh god, Why dont you just disappear in a valley or something, I already gave the tracking number, The cd key has never been used. The only reason you got a burned one was I felt bad and told you i would send you a copied version so you could boot up the harddrive. email every one of those ppl that left me a negative and ask them if they got there product, All of them will confirm this. I was just goin through something at that time, So plz dont make this in to one of those trader feedback threads you made like 2 months ago. You have plenty of badfeedback posted against you on this very forum

And tex, You can rest assured you can download SP2 on your machine with my CD Key.
Old 11-18-2004, 07:20 PM
Tech Adept

Default Well if All the Deals Went good as you say they Did

Then What about the Ebay Feedback ...Where your Shipper's
Mysteriously Misplaced or Lost your Items ...and what about the EBAY info or the Bad traders feedback......Everyone here can check My feedback

and Its Still in activation ......DOTNGNOMES ,......

Unlike our freind Here

The only reason you got a burned one was I felt bad and told you i would send you a copied version so you could boot up the harddrive.
Yeah You Felt Bad alright ....you Said You'd send me a new Version Of WIN XP Pro

When i got it from you .it was Minus the CD Key and was 3 weeks in the Waiting and Even When i got it .it was a Copy.....And you Ripped Me Off of a good PC as you called it.and a New Version Of WIX XP pro . and of 2 21 Motors and a Ton of TMAXX parts.then you Sent in a Claim to DHL ..and Collected the $500 Insurance and then Claimed Me as the Bad trader So that you could keep It......So the way I See it is.you got away With over $1000 In Products and Cash

And yet Im the Bad trader

And yet i can Come Up with about 20 people you have pulled this On from Ebay and Chattforums ........Can you do the Same?
Old 11-18-2004, 07:25 PM
Suspended

500 dollar insurance?

Are you serious? DHl laughed at me when i said the products arrived burned, They said that there is always a chance when sending electronics. So can you plz stop feedback something else because this was set for tex bouncer, You can go feel special somewhere else.

http://rctech.net/forum/showthread.p...threadid=29373
http://rctech.net/forum/showthread.p...threadid=38392

And I told you I had family problems regarding the eBay feedback. Is there like a ignore feature on this board?

Thank god, Nevermind I found it EDIT
Old 11-18-2004, 07:33 PM
Tech Adept

Default Where do you Get off??

You told Me you had all of the Silver anti Static bags for everything and when i received it there Was Nothing in an anti Static bag Letalone in Packing material .i Said that because of your Lack Of packing material and Putting the Engine that you Had full Of AFO in with the Motherboard .....and all that When I received it ...The AFO Was All over the Motherboard and the Processor and that was after Waiting 3 weeks after you Had already Received My End of the Deal ...And When you came Crying to RCMX You Conn'd your Way into their good graces and Made out like I was Scamming you..as for Handy Randy He Has No Clue What He Sent me .....if anybody wants to have a Look around im Sure you all will find the Post that i Replied back to him on That He Dissapeared from

He was supposed to send me an 1800 Xp Processor ....but im Sure If anybody is Interested i can Show Proof Positive that it Was an XP 1600 Processor

So as I told you before ..........Check your facts First before you Speak about them ......
Old 11-18-2004, 07:51 PM
Tech Adept

Default Recent IM Message We Just Had

DOTJROG [7:33 PM]: Whats the Matter Cant you Speak the truth about anything?
Herbert knows [7:33 PM]: OMg, You are like the god damn devil, I block u on one sn, now you come buggin me on the other
Herbert knows [7:33 PM]: Can you just disappear?
DOTJROG [7:33 PM]: What The Hell are you talking about ?
Herbert knows [7:34 PM]: STOP IMING ME< DONT YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO IN YOUR LIFE THEN TO MAKE FALSE ALLEGATIONS?
Herbert knows [7:34 PM]: I dont wanna read one of your 15 min long paragraphs
Herbert knows [7:34 PM]: So stop iming me
DOTJROG [7:34 PM]: If they are False then Show Proof that They arent
Herbert knows [7:34 PM]: Show proof that they are?
Herbert knows [7:35 PM]: Exactly, How do you want me to prove they are false when its 1 year
Herbert knows [7:35 PM]: since i did this shit
DOTJROG [7:35 PM]: I Already have What Do you Want me to Do Show you and everryone else the IFCC report?
Herbert knows [7:35 PM]: Sure....
DOTJROG [7:36 PM]: I Still Have the Information as the IFCC requested me to Do So and I have
Herbert knows [7:36 PM]: Isnt this considered slander? I am seriously thinking about hiring a lawyer just to get rid of you...
DOTJROG [7:36 PM]: Do It. I already Have
Herbert knows [7:36 PM]: I wanna get like a 10 post restraining order against you.
DOTJROG [7:36 PM]: and No this isnt Slander as anything in TYPE is liable
Herbert knows [7:37 PM]: Exactly...
DOTJROG [7:37 PM]: thats Right.but Not to the IFCC
Herbert knows [7:37 PM]: Dude, Can you just leave me alone, I havent scammed any1, and you are going to feel stupid when tex bouncer says he received 2 brand new windows xp cd's
DOTJROG [7:38 PM]: Im Not too concerned With Tex bouncer.i believe He is an upfront And Standing Individual ....but when The IFCC gets the Latest Report of your Transactions from DHL and EBAY and ..........Well Your Windows Piracy act
Herbert knows [7:39 PM]: Well... Talk to IFCC about that
Herbert knows [7:39 PM]: not me
DOTJROG [7:39 PM]: Im Sure The Forums around Here Will have a better Light On you
Herbert knows [7:39 PM]: Sure... Ok bye
DOTJROG [7:39 PM]: and While Were at it.why Dont you Have your Cop brother Step in on this conversation
DOTJROG [7:40 PM]: Im Sure he would love to Hear about this as well
Herbert knows [7:40 PM]: Please leave my brother out of this deal, He has a life unlike some ppl i know.
DOTJROG [7:41 PM]: Not really .when you Figure Everything you have Done to Me and a few Other Peeps as well is Jeopardizing his Career ............Personally If I Were you Id Think alittle more about that .....
Herbert knows [7:41 PM]: Good by
Herbert knows [7:41 PM]: e
DOTJROG [7:42 PM]: So are you saying that I Dont Know YOU Now?
DOTJROG [7:43 PM]: Well Obviously i do know you .and obviously you are MASEEH and TPNTCH89
Old 11-18-2004, 08:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Jeeeeeeez, get a room kids. From the looks of things its XR2PROBE in the wrong here after his past dealings but i could be wrong.
Theres a trader feedback section to the site, so this doesnt need to be in here either.
Old 11-18-2004, 10:03 PM
Suspended

Yeah, I accidentally posted this in the Other items for sale, Sorry
Old 11-18-2004, 10:39 PM
Tech Adept

Default Well .you See thats What i have Been dealing With for the Last year there berger

all Of these Posts are a year Old.....But they Keep Popping up Like Im a continous Abuser...trouble is When i see people Contacting me telling me that they are Still being abused by this Chimp and yet No-one posts info On it to the forums..i get the blame

Yeah i have the bad feedback ....but I have Left the hobby and Have been gone For Nearly 7 Months

but these Clowns are allowed to Post this that and everything inbetween

Has anyone done a check On them.You'd be Suprized as to What you find out

Like RCRODDER on RCJIMS Is the same Guy as RockSpyder

Or Like MADMARTY Has Used His Wifes position in the FBI to Close Down Webforum

or like HandyRandy Claims he Sent One thing but Hasnt Replied nor Has He Wanted to Take Me Up on the return Of items that He Claims I Ripped him off of

And Yet all these Peeps that i Have mentioned above I Use to Be in with as a Forum Mod Way Back When or the fact that We all Used to be In buisness With
TOGETHER

But you left out Why i left their Littlke Click ......it Was Simple I Was tired of hearing about all of the Peeps that They Kept Screwwing and Getting away With it...and Lets Not Forget Madmarty .Who Screwwed Me Outta of a $600 Mint RC Collectors Car for a PC that could be Had for $40 Clams.But then you Know ........With all these claims these Peeps have Had about me......Why isnt It I Have been turned into the IFCC.or for that matter Why Havent the Cops been called on me Or Why Hasnt anybody Stopped By to See for them Selves

I'll tell you.........Its Simple ......they Used me as a Scape Goat to Cover their own Butts......think about it
Old 11-19-2004, 01:11 AM
Tech Fanatic

Its so funny you know ,,,every once in awhile folks have a problem with shiiping or the parts sent but when you have 10-15 treads out there with the same guys on 6-7 deals that has to say something for all partys ,,,,,,,but I dont know thats just me
Old 11-19-2004, 11:08 AM
Tech Adept

Yep I've had issues with XR2PROBE, DOTJROG... Not surprised. WOULD PEOPLE JUST STOP DEALING WITH THIS TROLL?!?!?

Randy
Old 11-19-2004, 02:24 PM
Tech Adept

Default Hey randy Why Dont you tell Everyone here

What you Sent me.and then tell everyone Here What i Sent you

and i'll Post pics of What i Sent you can post pics of What you Sent me .and we can let Everyone else Decide Who the TROLL is ?

and along with that lets post the IM Messages that you Sent me telling me you could Just side in With the others to make Me dissapear...

I offered a refund .i even offered to Send your Stuff back providing you Sent me my Stuff........But you todate Still havent gotten back to that post...instead all you want to do is Claim that i Screwwed you.....Hm Wonder Who the TROLL really Is>?
Old 11-19-2004, 02:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Its the world against you is it not well thats what you would have everyone believe good god man come on if it was just one maybe two folks on one forum yes i could and would believe BUT not multiple forms and multiple post ,,,,,,,just don't look good
Old 11-19-2004, 02:42 PM
Tech Adept

Lol... Not going to get into another full-on, dragged-out fight. They had to lock the last thread we did this on. Jeff vs. the World 2004 -- shall we bring back Marty for old times' sake? (Just givin' ya a hard time...)

You know, I would be willing to trade everything back... However, I have auctioned off the things you traded me, so that won't be possible. I was informed by an airbrush artist I sold the airbrush to of its problems. Since I know nothing about them, I wouldn't have been able to tell. And yes, it was a month before I said anything to you, because I sold it after having it a month.

Have a nice day. I have moved on... Maybe you should too.

Randy

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.