Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
wow ive been on here forever and now i gotta deal with this? >

wow ive been on here forever and now i gotta deal with this?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

wow ive been on here forever and now i gotta deal with this?

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2011, 11:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 187 (100%+)

Another one on the ignore list.....I think i'm up to about 30 members so far.....
Old 08-24-2011, 11:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)

[QUOTE=inferno13;9568320]my toy car is faster than your toy car, if you beat me im going to beat you up!!! my motor is modded,so i dont think so,you wouldnt beat a guy with glasses would you.
Old 08-24-2011, 01:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dakota01
ive been a member for awhile now and this is what i gotta deal with from a guy that has no patients!
Well, he runs a hobby shop, not a practice...

This is (unfortunately) just another reminder as to why I won't deal with anyone that hasn't been a member for at least a handful of years. Four months? Not what I would refer to as "awhile". I know not all new members need to be looked at with suspicion, but you can thank guys like this for making it harder for newer / honest guys that want to do things right.
Old 08-24-2011, 01:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I have no feedback at all but I bought something, and I'm selling an item, too. Everything has a starting place, and I guess that now that I've started to sell and when I get feedback it will allow me to sell more. I hope that I get good feedback...

If you start out selling correctly, then you'll be selling a lot more quicker and easier than if you ripped somebody off and you won't be selling anything again. Once you get the ball rolling it doesn't stop if you let it continue.

Buying from new guys is fine, just pay with PayPal and then if you get ripped of you can get your money back.

Dan
Old 08-24-2011, 01:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dan-RC
I have no feedback at all but I bought something, and I'm selling an item, too. Everything has a starting place, and I guess that now that I've started to sell and when I get feedback it will allow me to sell more. I hope that I get good feedback...

If you start out selling correctly, then you'll be selling a lot more quicker and easier than if you ripped somebody off and you won't be selling anything again. Once you get the ball rolling it doesn't stop if you let it continue.

Buying from new guys is fine, just pay with PayPal and then if you get ripped of you can get your money back.

Dan
Paypal- YES. Paypal as a "Gift"- NO.

Just wanted to point out that fun little loophole. Potential trouble just waiting. I only use the gift option with those that I have a history with, people I know that won't work me over.

P.s: Get the person you bought something from to leave + FB... you're still rocking a "0".
Old 08-24-2011, 01:51 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nf_ekt
Paypal- YES. Paypal as a "Gift"- NO.

Just wanted to point out that fun little loophole. Potential trouble just waiting. I only use the gift option with those that I have a history with, people I know that won't work me over.

P.s: Get the person you bought something from to leave + FB... you're still rocking a "0".
+1,000,000 YES, never pay in "Gift", if you get ripped off then there's NO way of getting your money back.

Yes... I have no feedback... I will ask him to leave feedback... *MEEP*

Besides.. it's only about $5 that the seller looses in PayPal.. just add on $5 to your payment, if you want.

Rockin' the 0!!

Dan
Old 08-24-2011, 02:08 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

my motor is modded,so i dont think so,you wouldnt beat a guy with glasses would you.[/QUOTE]

LOL, im not a fighter jerry, just a big softy!!
Old 08-24-2011, 03:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Cool. I didn't need my $170 dollars anyway. It's not like rent or food cost money.
That's a big hunk of my RC fund, I only wish I get my money back or the roller. Shit if that's not possible I would be happy with half my money back.

Anywho I'm buying a roller from a TRUSTED seller tonight for $175. So in total, $345 for a lightly used FT SC10 roller.... FML
Old 08-24-2011, 03:44 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by So*Cal AFDude
Cool. I didn't need my $170 dollars anyway. It's not like rent or food cost money.
That's a big hunk of my RC fund, I only wish I get my money back or the roller. Shit if that's not possible I would be happy with half my money back.

Anywho I'm buying a roller from a TRUSTED seller tonight for $175. So in total, $345 for a lightly used FT SC10 roller.... FML
sorry to hear you lost that money pretty $hity the horror story's keep piling up
Old 08-24-2011, 05:00 PM
Tech Master

Can a mod confirm that Dakota01 and khromadin have the same IP addresses?

http://www.rctech.net/forum/members/khromadin.html
Old 08-24-2011, 05:29 PM
Tech Rookie

Ok so im still a newbie at this sport but i have a opinon on this matter.

Listen. Both of yall grow up. Act as mature adults. Fighting doesnt get you no where except for jail, probation and a rap sheet. If you both are willing to throw all that away over a car then so be it. But from experience of buying from people on ebay, yea some people are dishonest and you lose money, i just take it with a grain of salt and move on. You cant trust everyone. So on that note, be wary of who you do business with not saying that lcp is a crook. Im not taking sides of in this matter. Im just stating the obvious.
And sometimes something comes up. Things get delayed. You will get your car when you get it. You just have to have patiance. So ending this little scrobble do what you have to do but remember he/she who walks way without throwing a punch or kick is the bigger man. Swallow your pride and suck it up.

Dont post threats on the internet because as petty as it might seem, talking trash over the internet is the biggest waste of time. But it can lead to serious repercussions later on.

OK im done blabbing on so just remember what i said. I hope everybody has a great day.
Old 08-24-2011, 05:35 PM
Tech Master

Dakota?
Old 08-24-2011, 05:40 PM
Tech Rookie

that a big negative. << im the rookie army racing guy thats been up to the tracks a few times.>>
Old 08-24-2011, 05:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

Maybe it's just my warped sense of humor, but I found it very funny in this f/s ad that he has a baby on the way so the 22 has to go to make room for baby stuff. But in the next sentence he wants to trade for another 2wd buggy.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/9523432-post1.html

Oh, and you can rest assured that he already has another account on here and is viewing this thread on a regular basis.

Is anybody who sent this guy money having any luck with paypal yet?
Old 08-24-2011, 06:40 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by So*Cal AFDude
Can a mod confirm that Dakota01 and khromadin have the same IP addresses?

http://www.rctech.net/forum/members/khromadin.html
You might as well add bulldozer1981 to the "list"..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.