Wiki Posts
Search

williey186 still no tracking info

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 09:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (97%+)
Default williey186 still no tracking info

he is neglecting to provide tracking of a package that he posted he was sending. 2 days ago

still waiting. you said i would have had it yesterday which was june 21st.

Last edited by Dancomer; 06-22-2011 at 02:18 PM.
Old 06-22-2011, 11:32 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dancomer
Why not just continue this in the "other" issue thread........?
Old 06-22-2011, 11:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Because it was closed. As this one should be.
Old 06-22-2011, 12:17 PM
Tech Elite

should not be closed if issue was not resolved.
Old 06-22-2011, 12:21 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 142 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ntrain42
Why not just continue this in the "other" issue thread........?
+1
Old 06-22-2011, 12:31 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

Originally Posted by TeamSkunkwerks
+1
When a thread is closed, you cant post in it
Old 06-22-2011, 12:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

this is funny, marcos j will lock this thread, continue your problems over pms please dont flood the FEEDBACK forum with this, ur just creating problems and another bash fest
Old 06-22-2011, 12:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

Originally Posted by inferno13
When a thread is closed, you cant post in it
You'd think people would have realized this before they kept saying that this is stupid and that this should be closed..I guess some people need stuff carefully and specifically explained to them
Old 06-22-2011, 12:52 PM
Tech Elite

should not be closed if issue was not resolved.
Resolve your issue via PM. If it doesn't get resolved, then come post the facts here. I don't believe this section is intended to piss and moan and solve issues, but rather to let the community know about who is decent and who is not.

Your first post was a direct comment to willey, that could have been done via PM. This is only gonna cause more BS.

What part of all this is getting lost?
Old 06-22-2011, 12:53 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by YankeeFan123
You'd think people would have realized this before they kept saying that this is stupid and that this should be closed..I guess some people need stuff carefully and specifically explained to them
Yeah. No kidding.

An excerpt from the rules in this section.

If you disagree with comments made in a thread, please contact the poster via Private Message or e-mail. If you disagree with a negative comment made about you and/or your trade, it is your responsibility to contact the other individual and resolve that problem. Ask the poster to edit and/or amend the negative post.
If you go and read all of them, you'll notice a lack of "resolve you issues here" comments. But that could easily be concluded by the section title: "Trader Feedback". As opposed to 'Solve you trader issues here", or anything along those lines.
Old 06-22-2011, 12:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

Originally Posted by marooko
Resolve your issue via PM. If it doesn't get resolved, then come post the facts here. I don't believe this section is intended to piss and moan and solve issues, but rather to let the community know about who is decent and who is not.

Your first post was a direct comment to willey, that could have been done via PM. This is only gonna cause more BS.

What part of all this is getting lost?
Exactly, this thread is for when deals have for a fact gone sour
Old 06-22-2011, 02:01 PM
Tech Elite

that is exactly how it is looking. he prolly made another username by now, but that does not change the fact that this is feedback

he is neglecting to provide tracking of a package that he posted he was sending. 2 days ago, how is that not feedback?
Old 06-22-2011, 02:13 PM
Tech Elite

that is exactly how it is looking. he prolly made another username by now, but that does not change the fact that this is feedback

he is neglecting to provide tracking of a package that he posted he was sending. 2 days ago, how is that not feedback?
What I made bold is exactly feedback. Feedback that the users of this forum can use.

Your initial post is a direct comment to willey. That should have been done via PM.

Do you really not see the difference?
Old 06-22-2011, 02:19 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Pay really close attention to the part in all caps that say's you will get tracking in a few day's around my work !!! You have both the tire's and the tranny be happy with that

"Quote:
i would rather not get any parts from you at this point, i would rather stick to what you said, stick the no issue money.

70 is what is fair to both of us. you will probably just send mine back as the "replacement"

LMAO yea I figured you might change your tune a little, I mean why would you need another trashed tranny. Here's the deal you made the offer on the Tarmac's so I figure if I just send them to you me and you can both lay our head's down at night knowing that you are a waist of space and time so that is a small price to pay for piece of mind. Worked out good for you, you have the tranny and the tire's now so you should be just as happy as a pig in .. well you know. I have to work but I will POST your tracking info here and they will have to be signed for after that I'm done with you except to post on all your adds like you have mine starting with you trying to scam the guy on the 1/5 scale servo.
TRACKING FOR THE TARMAC'S WILL BE POSTED HERE IN THE NEXT FEW DAY'S SO DON'T CONTACT ME ANYWHERE.....
Deal is as it was in the beginning so you should have nothing else to say, if it is not exceptable you have allready threatened for you and your family to come visit me so just call for direction's and be sure to bring a designated driver with you so you have a ride home. "
Old 06-22-2011, 04:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.