Community
Wiki Posts
Search

K1wey

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2004, 10:45 AM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up Re: And the worst thing about it . . .

Originally posted by sammycat32
What's so sad about Wey is that he has kids of his own--nice example you set forth, loser.
Leave my Girls out of Sammycat32
Old 05-24-2004, 10:49 AM
Tech Elite

I will Stop when u Accept to give me REfund. I haven't even used It.... I will pay for everything. Later Tonight IFCC will be noticed and I will let them handle It.
Old 05-24-2004, 10:53 AM
Tech Regular

This is what He wrote for Feedback !!!
Sorry this is Not Right !!!!!!!! But this will be my Last Post Thanks Guys
True R/C Racing
Tech Elite

True Rc Racing Kissimmee,Fl

2523 Posts since Nov 2003

User is Online! 04-26-2004 at 10:11 PM Report | IP: Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got my Power supply Today. I think k1wey just had a Rough schedule and Something happened to Shipping. Came in Good condition, I believe k1wey is not a Scammer. I will do bussiness w/ K1wey again

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ariel Vittini

Powered By:
Axiom Motors
BMI-Xray
Old 05-24-2004, 01:08 PM
Tech Apprentice

That is only because he did not know that he didn't get a 50 amp power supply.. You shipped him a 35 amp power supply...
Old 05-24-2004, 02:16 PM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up If it has not been Used

Then How come He says it is not a 50 Amp Supply ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????
Oh my God May the Sun Shine on you ALL forever and Ever , I hope that the Sun Never goes Down on you all . Thanks for Your Quality Opinions . I Appreciate those so Much If you Did go about the right Way , I would have More then Happy Refunded your Money as Much Crap as I Recieved here . On Nothing the 28.00 That I sold that servo For And He got it Jmanx That is and the Charger that Worked And He got Refunded Money from that one Which is Sammycat32 . And the Other guy that I have never done Business with
Old 05-24-2004, 02:31 PM
Tech Elite

I Did Email You SEVERAL Times Saying it was Not a 50Amper. If you would like I would foward them Again to you. ALL I ask is a REFUND!
Old 05-24-2004, 05:13 PM
Tech Apprentice

Please K1wey stop with the sun shining crap.. Its gonna be hot enough where you will finally end up.. True R/C Racing just follow through with the Internet Fraud Complaint Center.. I will send you all the emails from Motorola stating that what he sold you is NOT a 50 amp power supply. I have also sent them all the im's and emails he has sent me. This shouldn't take long to fix..
Old 05-24-2004, 05:21 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)

The Amp wasnt even a 35,30 or 25 its about a 15-20. Ariel if you want I will post dyno sheets. Just becouse your an electrician doesnt mean you know about circuitry and how to build a high amp low voltage power supply. your power suppy is missing 1 letter and thats an "o" and then rearrange to make this abbreviation:

P.O.S.
Old 05-24-2004, 06:05 PM
Tech Regular

Default K1wey

What are you talking about with the sun crap--man, you're truly wacko. And I never got any $$ back from you--once again, LIAR.

Go away, Wey Benwey
Old 05-25-2004, 05:52 AM
Tech Apprentice

True R/C, pack the power supply up and send it back.. He has offered to refund your money to put an end to all of this.. I spoke with him last night and he agreed to refund your money.. Use UPS, get tracking numbers. Cover yourself when shipping it back to him.. If you need you can contact him.. Let me know what happens..
Old 05-25-2004, 10:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default Just my input !

I am sorry but my dealings with Wey have always been on the up & up. I find it hard to believe that everyone is having a problem with him. Ariel, if he offered a refund that should put an end to it as long as all get what they want.
Old 05-26-2004, 05:44 AM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up I don't want this to go On. DONE

We have ended it ,I'm going to Give him a Refund to end this
Old 05-26-2004, 06:08 AM
Tech Regular

Default Wey

Alright Wey, I'm done too. Maybe we got carried away here, but you've just got to try to be more honest--as much as you'd like to think that you haven't done anything wrong, obviously you've angered enough people here to tell you that you might need to re-think the way you do your deals. As we can all see, you oftentimes manage to make some good deals, but you also mislead people too often and that just has to stop. If it doesn't, you are going to continue seeing people rip you apart--it's NOT FUN to get taken on these deals; I don't know if you've been screwed as well, but it's not fun at all. Just keep that in mind. I'm out.
Old 05-26-2004, 02:01 PM
Tech Apprentice

Lets leave this thread alone until the power supply is returned and the money is refunded.. K1Wey has agreed to refund the money.. The whole problem seems to be that the power supply is being used for something that it is not designed for. It will be back for sale as a power supply for chargers and such NOT a DYNO. From what I understand it works fine for chargers.. So please stop bashing K1WEY. He seems to be a really nice guy. From now on lets try to resolve before all the bashing starts..
Old 06-03-2004, 07:48 PM
Tech Elite

I want My Refund...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.