Wiki Posts
Search

Watch out for seller E-REVO 1/16

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 01:07 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)
Default Watch out for seller E-REVO 1/16

Watch out for E-REVO 1/16. He lies and doesn't hold up to his end of a deal.

I made a deal with him for a 1/16 revo vxl roller for $110 shipped. He agreed to include a steering servo. I got the roller and it was missing the servo, plus the motor mount, motor cover, pinion, watrproof receiver box and various screws. All of these parts were in the pics he posted of the car. He said to leave him positive feedback and he'd send the rest of the parts plus a few extra goodies including black and tan springs. I did think it was a little weird he wanted feedback before sending me the rest of the parts but went along and left him good feedback. Here's where it went bad. He never sent the promised parts. It has been a month now since I paid and still no parts. I tried being patient and sympathetic to his issues but I've given up on receiving my parts at this point. He keeps saying he'll send them but doesn't. Also, when I wanted a tracking # after not receiving the parts for 3 weeks he starts acting like I'm the one that's done something wrong. He even sent me a message saying "what's the big deal, those parts aren't that much"!> I paid $110 expecting to get what I paid for. Now I have to spend about $50 for the parts he never sent. That's about 1/2 what I paid for it! Plus, it's the principle. If he did what he said, I'd have no complaints.
Just wanted to warn others to steer clear of this jerk.

Last edited by gapjr; 04-30-2010 at 10:31 PM.
Old 04-22-2010, 01:18 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

kinda sounds like my case. i feel ya man. sorry about it.
Old 04-23-2010, 04:53 AM
Tech Adept

Its as if money has no value to people. A dollar is still a dollar to me. If I have to purchase one item promised, that person might as well reach into my pocket take my money laugh at me and walk away.

Its amazing that I had this happen to me and it obviously happens to others. I was brought up in a different time. There is no Piper to pay any more, people walk around screwing each other with no consequence. Men were expected to act like men or you would get your a@% kicked. To many of the youth of today just don't have this. Now even if there is a school yard fight the aggressor gets prosecuted.

We as a society have allowed this to happen. Take the advice of a old guy. Love your children enough to discipline them. Teach them not to be self serving. To be strong and confident. Teach them about honor.

Then and only then will threads like this be a thing of the past. As for now, there is no hope for these D.B's running round here.

Last edited by PhatDad; 04-23-2010 at 05:43 AM.
Old 04-23-2010, 06:06 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by PhatDad
Its as if money has no value to people. A dollar is still a dollar to me. If I have to purchase one item promised, that person might as well reach into my pocket take my money laugh at me and walk away.

Its amazing that I had this happen to me and it obviously happens to others. I was brought up in a different time. There is no Piper to pay any more, people walk around screwing each other with no consequence. Men were expected to act like men or you would get your a@% kicked. To many of the youth of today just don't have this. Now even if there is a school yard fight the aggressor gets prosecuted.

We as a society have allowed this to happen. Take the advice of a old guy. Love your children enough to discipline them. Teach them not to be self serving. To be strong and confident. Teach them about honor.

Then and only then will threads like this be a thing of the past. As for now, there is no hope for these D.B's running round here.
+1
Old 04-23-2010, 12:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

I was going to say leave a negative on his feedback anyway, but I see you already did. Good job
Old 04-30-2010, 10:33 PM
Tech Addict

Still no parts. 40 days since I paid and still no parts .