Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Extremely Bad Trader!!!! Beware!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2004, 05:33 PM
Tech Adept

Default MARTY You Are Such a BS'er

since actual people have come out and stated all this about you once again without any knowledge of them or promting of any kind from any of us it's kind of the truth about you coming right from the horses mouth once again don't you think!
When this Little TIDBIT as you call It Comes From RANDYS OWN EMAIL to Me

Guess I should have listened to those before me who said you were a scammer
And Here is Randys EMAIL to Me as well With the 2 Screen names that Will CLEARLY State as to Whith Whom the Deal Was With and With WHEN i Received the package FOR RANDY
Attached Files
File Type: txt
randy.txt (5.0 KB, 105 views)
Old 09-19-2004, 05:47 PM
Tech Adept

Default OHHH And Marty!!!!!!!!!

What Is the Reason for you Posting Negative feed Back on me For....You Keep dancing around that Question???

If (Pardon Me ) JesterRR Has No Right to be in the Forum posting if he and i havent Dealt .......then tell me MARTY WHAT deal Have you an I NOT COMPLETED THAT gives you the Right to Come out and Slander Me and Drag My Name through the Mud Without a Reason .........as I think You Should really Take a Better Look at your Own Posts there MARTY

Because as i recall it............I Am the One that cancelled the Deal With you..........Isnt That Correct?..........and Gee Wasnt It Me that mailed Your Money Back to TOM VIA PAYPAL To Make Sure It Got To YOU because YOUR MONEY was in WHAT ?....OHhhhhhh Yeah You DIDNT Have PAY PAL ....but you Wanted to Cry about Me Not Sending you Your Money back to you OVERNIGHT with Confirmation On a Sunday Night........Please PAYPAL Was Just as Easy to track and you know it...........So If that is all you have to Gripe about MARTY ..........then i Guess You Dont Belong on this Forum........Unless ofcourse You Have Something tangible?
Old 09-19-2004, 06:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Whatever.............

Whatever Jeff bend everything to fit in your little mold as usual as you always do skating as you say around the problems and mess you create as you always do!

I'm done i simply came out here to reply to Randy and not to look and listen to all your garbage rebuttal's for the 1 million'th time from a year ago now almost as usual also the same garbage you posted over and over again and again every time someone tags you for doing wrong to them all over again as in over and over like to Randy and the reason he came out and said what he said against you and thats the fact here i'm not on trial so to speak you are for your actions and thats the point!

And Bill.... sorry if this is causing you a problem the problem lies with the cause of Randy's post as stated above and of course as we all know thats Jeff so post whatever you like here and have a ball if you think it helps anyone!

And thats really about all of it in a nuttshell!

So...... Later! Marty
Old 09-19-2004, 06:27 PM
Tech Regular

Finally!!! You know what though, I finally have you figured out Marty..... You want to pin your problems on other people. Why on earth would you keep jabbing at me as if I'm the problem now? Seems to me you have, and are your own worst enemy. I can't for the life of me figure out why you would just keep on going and going and going, and then when someone points out what a tool not only you, but your counterpoint are being, you turn the tide. Hehe, I'm sure I'm not the only one sitting back and laughing at you 2. I too am done with this thread.
Old 09-19-2004, 06:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Ha ha ha , come on everyone now, ha ha ha.
Old 09-19-2004, 08:39 PM
Tech Regular

Looks like this one has run it's course and its time to lock it.