Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Don't assume all of Nebraska is bad

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2004, 06:05 AM
Tech Initiate

Guys I am in Nebraska

And a year ago I had a bad rapp laid on me because of my Exwife and her buddies on another site..... Almost forced me out of business....

But to set the story straight not all in Nebraska are bad.... If anyone has a problem with a member or a trade in Nebraska feel free to email me I will try to do the best I can to help resolve issues with some here in the Arm Pit of america....

Thanks
Tom
Admin www.rcmonsterxtreme.com
[email protected]
Old 05-06-2004, 11:21 AM
Suspended

JAMEE AND BEN COME TO THE OFFROAD TRACK TONIGHT WITH ME AND ANTHONY
Old 05-07-2004, 10:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

why? do you wanna fight?? BTW I added a section to the track.. it may not be cool... what time are you going.. and why don't you just call?
Old 06-08-2004, 05:54 AM
Tech Initiate

warpig, i noticed that this kid keeps calling you Jamee. If your name is Jamee Leeman then you also are a scammer. You scammed me out of a 30 dollar battery pack. So shut up or send me my money.
Old 06-08-2004, 06:36 AM
Tech Elite

My name is Ben..

where is someone calling me jamee?
Old 06-08-2004, 06:38 AM
Tech Elite

also, the Jamee that kenney is referring to.. is not Jamee Leeman

sorry for any confusion.. please don't spread rumors about me.. I've never ripped anyone off
Old 07-09-2004, 06:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Antman scammed me $240 for a B4 he never sent, I cann't believe he is still getting into this forum, will you ever send me my money back Anthony Ballard?
Old 07-10-2004, 11:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

This is complete bull. It sounds like you are the one scamming. Who would pay $240 for a used b4. I seen the b4 and I know that there is no way that he would ask that much for it. Just because someone did some bad deals in the past that he has fixed doesn't make you able to just start posting things about people on the net.
Old 07-10-2004, 11:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

This thing about being from Nebraska making you a scammer is really starting to piss me off. Their is 2 million people that live in this state and just because of a couple kids on one forum out of thousands on the net you think automaticly that people from Nebraska are scammers. I don;t know if all you guys know this but Warren Buffet lives in Nebraska and he is second richest men in the country!!!!!!!!
And one more note I just did a trade with Steve M who trades on this site and everything worked out perfect. If you don't beleave me you ask him for yourself. It must of been a mircale!
Old 04-17-2006, 05:06 AM

Trader Rating: 159 (99%+)

......ooops
Old 04-17-2006, 06:58 AM
Tech Elite

Default Hooked 911 ????

Hey Hooked, Warpig is the real deal, his name is Ben Burtle and he isn't this Jamee Leeman or what ever. Also the Jamee that they are referring to is Husker freak, and his last name isn't leeman either, so your way off track.

Check your facts before you start pointing fingers at anyone.

Also, I am a Nebraskan. I haven't had trouble selling anything on here. I was scammed once, but that 8 month ordeal has now been resolved, thanks Mike!

As far as some of the poeple I know that arn't the most honest people in the world, Maybe you should take a break from RC tech for a bit and clear up your mess. Because it seems like the longer your on here the more deals you do, and create more crap. And when youn start smearing that crap around it's gonna stink, and that's what your doing right now.

Even when you come on here to defend yourself, I see the language you use by calling some one dumb or stupid, and that doesn't help your case. I see stuff like that and I am embarrassed for you guys! I know all of you, and think you all have good personality traits.

I've made a good name for my self on here by not doing any bad deals, and if you want Nebraska to look good again, we might have to do some self regulating locally. I think If we get on your case, that will motivate you to stop dealing the way you are.

Ok, I'm done

Last edited by xlgraphicspro; 04-17-2006 at 07:11 AM.
Old 04-17-2006, 06:45 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Nebraska = Scammer state
Old 04-17-2006, 07:02 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

name one state that dont have a scammer...i am from VA and ask Matt if he thinks VA is a scammer state...he got ripped hard...Matt you got lucky...Mike is a little crazy...really...you just have to know what you are doing and never feel certain that you are gonna get it...think in the back of your mind that you already got ripped off when you trade on here...sux but thats what i have found the best way to deal with it...
Old 04-17-2006, 08:05 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)

Originally Posted by huskerfreak
I'm tired of people going on these forums and getting screwed by one or two people from the same place and than think that everyone from that place is bad.

Everyone thinks that they're dealing with the most honest person in the world and then when they screw them, they have a great big pitty party. If you go into the deal thinking the person is dishonest you might have better chance. Do extensive back ground checks on the person so you don't get screwed.
Take for instance Kdeezee he is a 14 year old kid. How many buisness men do you see at 14? What kind of discision did you make a t 14? Did you lie or scam to get something? Now everyone I am sure will reply how good of a kid they were and how they would never do such a thing. Thats just plain crap. I did it you did it most everyone has done something stupid more than once in their life.
Second example the kid has 76 posts on a thread about how bad he is!! I think that should throw up a red light.
Another good idea is to see if they have sold anything on ebay or find out some how and check there feed back there.
Or see if they will give you any references of other fellow racers to vouch for them. More than one usually.
Now how will that look for me if I want to sell something on this forum. I am a honest adult I don't screw people. And I would like sell some stuff.
Oh by the way I am not defending the kid. I am just saying you are part to blame for the sour deals.[B]
I don't think all of Nebraska is bad just 99.99% of the traders there are bad. I don't deal with anyone from Nebraska or Farmington, MI. or Farmington Hills, MI. Its funny but even when I'm on ebay if I see something I'm interested in if the sellers are from Nebraska or MI. I won't take the chance of purchasing the item even if they have good feedback simply because I have seen so many bad traders from those states on so many forums.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 04-17-2006, 08:10 PM
Regional Moderator

I don't trade period, and if I did, I certainly wouldn't trade anybody that wears a mullet, which eliminates the entire state of texas, and 99.9% of Nebraska.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.