Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
**Trade** My new SC8-E for an Airtronics M11 or Futaba 3PK >

**Trade** My new SC8-E for an Airtronics M11 or Futaba 3PK

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

**Trade** My new SC8-E for an Airtronics M11 or Futaba 3PK

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 07:03 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Man we need to flush this guy out

you guys don't know me and thats ok...i have been in the hobby full on 22 years i have a great car collection and take pride on being a perfect trader in my life and in forums as well...its not a hobby where you screw some one and forget it and pass on to the next forum....im asking if anyone else can help make this guy know we as a group of rc ers are not going to take it ....im not coMputor L I T E R ITE ...ha ha ha ...if i here nothing again from him in the next 12 hours im posting up his address and all details to see if some one in the states can help me get his phone number with his name and postal address ...i have his email address as well from all the fantastic shots of the sc8e i bought but never received..what makes me mad is he was so good to deal with and believe it or not 23 emails were sent with 20 photos and when i asked for specific photos he went off and took them of just what i wanted.....like i said the box of parts that i recieved had no intention of giving me the complete truck for the body alone would never of fit ..the box was the size of a 1/8 buggy body and the length of the chassis was it ...still wondering y not just post me a empty box....Keep a look out for this guy cause he is just not a rc er that we need in this hobby.

Kind Regards

George Beever
Old 03-17-2010, 07:10 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Default Question

Do you the option of calling the police and having his IP address tracked? Or maybe he was stealing his internet connection too.

I would call the police and see what your options are.

Old 03-17-2010, 07:22 AM
Tech Regular

Default great thought

i dont think they are going to crack open the International Police unites for my 300 dollars

im in Perth Australia and Sean is in hiding

Man i sure hope there isnt a death in his family and thats y he hasn't replied..if there was ill say sorry later
Old 03-17-2010, 07:37 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default sc8

If he did this to you why have you not put a neg. feedback on him?
Old 03-17-2010, 02:01 PM
Tech Regular

Default i have

i have put up neg feedback
Old 03-18-2010, 04:08 AM
Tech Regular

Sean are you ever going to even say anything about what has happened....
Old 03-18-2010, 05:37 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

FREE BUMP TO HELP A FRIEND..................this sort of crap really sucks.

cmon guys there must be someone on this forum thats knows Sean.

All it will take is a quick PM to Goerge...he won't ever know it was you that gave him up.....
Old 03-18-2010, 08:59 AM
Tech Rookie

this crap really pisses me off george has always done the right thing by everyone he has sold stuff to
he only ever sell stuff thats in mint condition and for this sean fella to rip him off like this is wrong
Old 03-18-2010, 12:48 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

I have been gone for the week, so I am playing catch up here but here goes...

After getting hit with all the emails for George and Paypal,I emailed Beev, as it is no one one's business but his and explained what happened. The bottom line is 2 boxes were sent. Apparently he got only one. Without tracking I have to take his word...no reason not to.
I am not on here anymore as I got out of the hobby, and I am back and forth between school and home, so this will be the last and only time I post.

As far as the Juvenile crap of coming to my house...don't even go there.

Sean
Old 03-18-2010, 02:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

why would someone send 2 boxes with half a car in each? isn't it usally car in 1 box, parts and tires in another? did you have 2 tracking numbers?

hope this works out for you beev, if it doesn't................

Last edited by jnslprd; 03-18-2010 at 08:03 PM. Reason: threats of violence won't fly....
Old 03-18-2010, 02:33 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

Originally Posted by jnslprd
why would someone send 2 boxes with half a car in each? isn't it usally car in 1 box, parts and tires in another? did you have 2 tracking numbers?

hope this works out for you beev, if it doesn't go to his house and only blacken 1 of his 2 eyes.
Once again, I explained it to George. I am not going to argue with anyone here since it is useless and not your business.

And the threats of violence won't fly....
Old 03-18-2010, 02:52 PM
Tech Regular

This the email i sent Sean and putting it here as well so there is knowledge when he freaks out by getting a bad credit rating.

is the second box registered like the first one ....i take it your going to say no.......man ill give it a week and then i want my money back if the second one doesnt show up....this is pretty dodgy no matter how you look at it ...

Sean you seemed very nice to do the deal but man y the break down of the car and no front or rear assembly or shocks...i priced it up on ebay and its going to cost 212us dollars to make this complete with out body....this is not at all fair to me in anyway....get the 2nd box traced because i have fraud protection from my bank that covers me and will put a bad credit rating on you for any furthur loans for 3 to 5 years....and no i dont want to do this cause it will mess you around for a long time but i will if you dont fix this or prove the second box by a tracking number...paypal didnt help me but sent a email asking me to check my bank...guess what i use the one bank that is international and will cover my loss ...i have sent them photos of what i was sent buy you and what i recieved in the box...i took out a tape measure in my pics to prove the box you sent woul never fit the body ..and took pics of my friends body showing the size...ANZ Bank has already replied that the will refund me and put the claim on you ...you wont loose the money you have recieved from me at all ...JUST A BAD CREDIT RATING ....Let me know what you want to do.and i really suggest you answer back to this in 3 days or i let the bank do it . y wouldnt i ...i get my money back ..so i am giving you a chance to clear this up.....

Not to Happy

George Beever
Old 03-18-2010, 03:09 PM
Tech Regular

Default solved

Sean Emailed me this 2 mins ago..

I have no desire to continue this matter with you after reading this.

Sean..

I consider the matter closed for i am letting my bank put the bad credit ratting on him and will be getting a full fefund ...to keep it simple... believe it or not i will be sending the parts back to Sean so it dont look like i benifited at all out of this .....all i wanted was the sc8e i paid for and now ill get my fefund and the silly boy gets bad credit rating for fraud over 300us dollars

Thanks for your support guys and check with your banks if some one does this to you for im pretty happy banks insure against fraud.

Signing out

George Beever
Old 03-18-2010, 05:32 PM
Super Moderator

Location: a very small town in wisconsin that is in the middle of absolutely no where
Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

keep this thread clean. i have given out 1 infraction for threatening another member...this is not allowed here on rctech... i understand there was transaction gone bad/parcel delivery issues.. but keep on point and ony the 2 members involved can comment.. everyone else stay out of it.. also this thread will be moved to trader feedback area... thank you
Old 03-19-2010, 09:23 AM
Tech Adept

Delete! Didn't catch last post. Sorry =]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.