Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Take a moment and look at all these negative threads. >

Take a moment and look at all these negative threads.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Take a moment and look at all these negative threads.

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 04:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)
Default Take a moment and look at all these negative threads.

Im simply blown away at all the scammers on this forum. It's a shame. Im gonna say it and some people might not like it. One of the things I really liked about this forum when I first joined, was the fact that it was not moderated like most forums. Hell to be honest I had wondered if there even were any active mods around here

This place is out of control. Im leaving this hobby and have been selling off all my rc items. I have noticed a few things. DO PEOPLE EVEN EFFING READ YOUR AD?

Every ad I posted I stated INCLUDES SHIPPING. Know how many people I got asking me "how much shipped to 12345" Hello read the effing ad shipping is included.

Or I would get how much for items A and B. Well I had prices for both and free shipping is it really hard to add items A and B up?

Also I had sooooooooooooo many people haggle the crap out of me for 5 BUCKS get real!!

To me I think alot of people don't/can't read an ad, then get pissed when they assumed something else.

Rant of Scammers suck and this place is a haven.
Old 11-09-2009, 04:25 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

I don't even feel like I got scammed. I am just mad that the seller won't do what he needs to do to track my package. I believe he's a decent guy, just very lazy and inconsiderate.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jackster
I don't even feel like I got scammed. I am just mad that the seller won't do what he needs to do to track my package. I believe he's a decent guy, just very lazy and inconsiderate.
Yes I've gotten stuck with some lazy arses or some that don't include simple items mentioned like paperwork on items or boxes.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:32 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

haha...i was going to post more but all i can do is laugh
Old 11-09-2009, 11:11 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

it is sad to see people out there just scamming others. What a shame.
Old 11-10-2009, 05:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Wink

I have bought SOOO much stuff here my wife will never forgive me
and I have been scammed a couple of times, but for every bad deal, there are 100 good ones, with the 'work' Marcos has done it has gotten to be a better place to buy/sell/trade,

Speedy

ps YES!!! I also hate scammers!!
Old 11-10-2009, 05:58 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by speedybill
I have bought SOOO much stuff here my wife will never forgive me
and I have been scammed a couple of times, but for every bad deal, there are 100 good ones, with the 'work' Marcos has done it has gotten to be a better place to buy/sell/trade,

Speedy

ps YES!!! I also hate scammers!!
thanks for the props, I try to keep tabs on people tha i have banned for scamming and try to catch them when they make a new account, but like I have stated before , if you feel that someone has come back with a new account, shoot me a pm with their name and I will look into it. I think if everyone keeps an eye out it will help out everyone.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:00 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

+1 for Marcos...and the other Mods for that matter. It is getting better.

But like it was mentioned in the first post on this thread.... READ THE AD! Dont ask a question about something that is already right in front of you!!! If it says NO TRADES!! Then don't ask if you can trade!!! That is what I always get when I post a ad that clearly says NO TRADES.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:40 AM
Tech Addict

That's why it's best to buy from people that you know.
Ive got scammed a few times on ebay, that's why I refuse to use it anymore.

I used to be a seller there, not anymore...
I have to say I've never got scammed on here.
That's due to the fact I know who to buy from.
If you think it's gonna be a scam it most likely will be.

Last edited by electricguy007; 11-10-2009 at 07:55 AM.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

This is by no means a shot at Marcos or any of the mods. Bottom line is this board is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to understaffed. Most boards have 1 or 2 mods per subforum.
Old 11-15-2009, 08:49 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

I am a recently appointed mod here in the trader feedback forum but all I can do is delete or move posts and send warnings if you encounter a problem with a silly post please PM me and I will help as much as I can
Old 11-15-2009, 08:59 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by everyjuangohome
This is by no means a shot at Marcos or any of the mods. Bottom line is this board is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to understaffed. Most boards have 1 or 2 mods per subforum.
we have enough mods but its hard to monitor everything
Old 11-15-2009, 09:18 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

i report threads if it violates the rules here. can i be a mod to help keep things up and up. i am always on here.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

I have been trading online since the early 90s. Back then I used newsgroups and personal checks. So now 15 years or so later and hundreds (maybe even a thousand) transactions later, the only time I have been outright scammed is right here on RCTech.

I originally thought trading on RCTech would be safer than trading on Ebay, but I quickly came to realize, that the problem isn't the site, the problem is the person.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:09 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Isnt it funny the same guy who starts this thread to let everyone on RCTECH know his problems and frustrations...A-wants to bash the mods for there supposed "neglect" and B-does not have positive 100%feedback..... Not sure if this has occured to anyone else....Maybe Just me...who knows....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.