Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BEWARE: HORRIBLE SELLER --- ROHIT!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 09:19 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)
Default BEWARE: HORRIBLE SELLER --- ROHIT!!!!

Hey guys I bought a AMB transponder from this kid. I wait 5 days for it to come from Nj, and Im in Ny. I meet my Post Lady at the Door everyday. So we are very aquanted. I meet her today and I get an White Letter envelope she hands me and goes WOW WTF. And I see No Return name. Scribble scrabble for Return address. This kid states he " SECURELY PACKED IT, AND HAS BEEN DOIN THIS FOR 8 YEARS "

I have take pics of the Envelope he states " SECURELY PACAKGED " You guys beware he took my money and sends an envelpoe ripped and says, " I shipped the item sufficiently. You received the package. As buyer you were asking rock bottom price and item was shipped correctly "

You guys Tell me what you think. I think this guy is a Joke. Who in there Right mind would send such a Item inside a Envelope like that and Not wrap it or anything to protect it. I am so upset and furiated right now.

Here is the Link to sale http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...st-paypal.html

Old 09-30-2009, 09:32 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Bummer, sorry for your luck. I can see sending some flat non electric part in an envelope but not a transponder. Seems neglectful to me. Probally got caught in one of the mail sorting machines. So you basicially got an $80 or so dollar envelope with scribblings on it. I would argue it, the kid should know better that to package something like that. Transponder should have been bubblewrapped and in a small flat rate box.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

you know what to do. post his name on the scammers list. he just ripped you off. screw this idiot

was the transponder in the envlope?
Old 10-01-2009, 05:34 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 198 (100%+)
Thumbs down

Negative feedback is due! Not packaged well at all!
Old 10-01-2009, 06:00 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)
Wink

Originally Posted by killatoyota4569
Hey guys I bought a AMB transponder from this kid. I wait 5 days for it to come from Nj, and Im in Ny. I meet my Post Lady at the Door everyday. So we are very aquanted. I meet her today and I get an White Letter envelope she hands me and goes WOW WTF. And I see No Return name. Scribble scrabble for Return address. This kid states he " SECURELY PACKED IT, AND HAS BEEN DOIN THIS FOR 8 YEARS "

I have take pics of the Envelope he states " SECURELY PACAKGED " You guys beware he took my money and sends an envelpoe ripped and says, " I shipped the item sufficiently. You received the package. As buyer you were asking rock bottom price and item was shipped correctly "

You guys Tell me what you think. I think this guy is a Joke. Who in there Right mind would send such a Item inside a Envelope like that and Not wrap it or anything to protect it. I am so upset and furiated right now.

Here is the Link to sale http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...st-paypal.html

did you get the item that you bought?

If you did , just be glad you got it and move on, maybe securely shipped has a different meaning for everyone
Old 10-01-2009, 06:01 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Graphite07
you know what to do. post his name on the scammers list. he just ripped you off. screw this idiot

was the transponder in the envlope?
if he received the item then is not a scammed, maybe he misled you on shipping
Old 10-01-2009, 06:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)

Bummer.

It's shame that people are joining the forums just to start 12 various FS threads. They have zero posts, zero anything, and they are obviously not handling their business in a logical or professional manner.

A padded envelope and 75cents additional postage protects against this outcome.

At least you can see the PT number in the picture, so watch if it comes up for sale elsewhere.

Sorry for your loss.
Old 10-01-2009, 06:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Colors_By_Dave
Bummer.

It's shame that people are joining the forums just to start 12 various FS threads. They have zero posts, zero anything, and they are obviously not handling their business in a logical or professional manner.

A padded envelope and 75cents additional postage protects against this outcome.

At least you can see the PT number in the picture, so watch if it comes up for sale elsewhere.

Sorry for your loss.

its a shame you are jumping into threads and Criticizing people for posting the problem they had or going thru,and your posting with negative intentions.be part of the sloution and not part of the problem.

4350173 that looks like the Number cant read it that good.
Old 10-01-2009, 06:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)

I did not critize the buyer nor his problem. I empathized for his situation.
The poor sellers that seem to proliferate in this hobby/forum environment are a blight on the good people here. I am not alone in commenting on how bad it is getting. In fact, this thread was started because of the very problem I comment on.

I expressed my comment because it relates to the specific problem this gentleman had with his seller who shipped an expensive item in an inappropriate manner, leading to the loss of the item during shipping.

I am sorry that you feel you are entitled to post your opinions, and that I apparently am not.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:08 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
did you get the item that you bought?

If you did , just be glad you got it and move on, maybe securely shipped has a different meaning for everyone
So if I sold you a transponder, and it arrived like that, you wouldn't be upset? I agree with most everything you say, but that is pretty shitty.

If he did get the item he bought, I would be surprised if it works after being put through god knows how many sorting machines.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:32 AM
Tech Regular

RECEIVE WHAT?? DO YOU NOT READ OR LISTEN? I got a ripped EMPTY Envelope. LOL DO you think I would post this if I got the item?? LOL wow I never met a few people in my life.

Well I guess I got a $80 dollar Envelope. I hear they make the car aerodynamic. Maybe Ill use it as a Wing.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:33 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by boomgagem
So if I sold you a transponder, and it arrived like that, you wouldn't be upset? I agree with most everything you say, but that is pretty shitty.

If he did get the item he bought, I would be surprised if it works after being put through god knows how many sorting machines.
i may be a little upset but at least i would be glad that i got the transponder and i got what i paid for, maybe the envelope got ripped while in transit, Like I said at least he got the item some people dont get the item and are out the money too.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Graphite07
its a shame you are jumping into threads and Criticizing people for posting the problem they had or going thru,and your posting with negative intentions.be part of the sloution and not part of the problem.

4350173 that looks like the Number cant read it that good.

Maybe you need to re-read what Dave said, he was in no way critisizing killatoyota.

I'll agree, packaging a transponder in an envelope was not the most intelligent thing.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:35 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by xrayeddy
Maybe you need to re-read what Dave said, he was in no way critisizing killatoyota.

I'll agree, packaging a transponder in an envelope was not the most intelligent thing.

Like guys, just ask yourself this >? Would YOU send a AMB that way???

That is all I have to say..... End of discussion
Old 10-01-2009, 08:35 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

dude that is bunch of crap. when i send something like a 20 reciever i use a $0.79 padded envelope. if you are gonna send something even remotely expensive why send it in letter envelope. have if you used paypal have them step in.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.