Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Beware Of Pitshop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2004, 08:23 PM

Angry Beware Of Pitshop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IKNEW IT,,, EVEN AFTER I EDITED MY MEAN POST ABOUT PITSHOP.A.K.A. MICHAEL ANG.. FROM THE PHILIPPINES... HE TOLD ME TO NOT BASH HIS BUSINESS OR HIM.....
SO I DELETED THE BAD PART OF THE POST.... HE ASSURED ME MY PACKAGE WAS ON THE WAY AND GAVE ME A TRACKING NUMBER...
MIND YOU,,,, THIS DEAL WAS A TRADE FOR MY MAGIC THE GATHERING CARDS 1-8TH EDITION WITH ALL THE POWER CARDS FOR SOME R\C ITEMS..
1- YOKOMO SSG SD
1- PULSAR COMP CHARGER
1- QUANTUM ESC
1- 3300 PACK
1- MONSTER STOCK
1- AIRTRONICS MX-3
10 SOREX TIRES

NOW, I AGREED TO WAIT... WELL I TRACKED IT ON USPS TODAY AND IT SHOWS THAT IT WAS DELIVERED TO ILLINOIS AND SIGNED FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT WASNT EVEN MY PACKAGE..... I WAS GIVEN A TRACKING NUMBER TO SHUT ME UP BASICALLY...... VERY BAD BUSINESS AND THIS FROM AN R\C SHOP OWNER??????
I AM NOT APPOLOGIZING FOR ANYTHING.... THOSE OF YOU WHO KNOW ME, KNOWS IT TAKES A LOT TO MAKE ME ANGRY....
BUT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FUCK HIM AND HIS BUSINESS... PHIL O'DELL
Old 02-19-2004, 04:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Go figure. . . . .

Originally posted by pitshop
I have given this person 1 ENTIRE MONTH TO DELIVER ON HIS PROMISES!

Despite flaming me on this board, I have waited a month to be sure that he TRULY DID LIE.

This idiot Phil Pinson CLAIMS to have sent me THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF MAGIC CARDS IN EXCHANGE FOR RC KITS/ACCESORIES.

Our agreement:
HE SENDS THE CARDS UPS (not USPS) then upon receipt, I will send the RC goods. All we needed was a UPS tracking number to seal the deal but....

What he did without MY AGREEMENT:

HE SENDS THEM (supposedly) by USPS and tells me he paid $500 for shipping (wow! Unbelievable!!!! ) and worse of all... HE DOES NOT PAY FOR TRACKING!! WHY THE $%^ DID YOU SEND IT BY USPS INSTEAD OF UPS???? So I could not track it???
Then he goes day after day bugging me to send the goods because he CLAIMS he has sent the cards!!!

He CLAIMS: to have sent these cards 1 month ago express guaranteed delivery. One month later I receive an envelope from him with $1 worth of items

He emails me a copy of a BOGUS USPS invoice. Which is NOWHERE NEAR what an invoice should look like (attachment included)

And he goes bragging about his ebay feedback which after 1 month I still have no clue as to what his user id is because he never tells me (he probably will claim some 100% guy as his)

Not to mention he goes blowin off him being an investigator and all WOWWWWW!!!!

YOU ARE A LIAR PHIL ODELL(PINSON Whatever your name really is!!)
NOW SHOVE IT

IF YOU WILL DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY, MAKE SURE HE PAYS YOU FIRST..
DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!!! DONT BELIEVE HIS PROMISES UNTIL YOU GET THE GOODS !!

And Phil... grow up.

I can ask people to vouch for me on this thread....
To verify my character
I know Michael Ang, and was shock to see this. I can assure you that he is no where what the other guy is claiming.

His integrity, honesty is unlike any hobby shop owner, He is already an institution here in the RC World.
Imagine, I ordered a Helios, called me and billed me my helios. Apparently he made a mistake and billed me about U.S.$30+ less of what I am supposed to be billed. He said forget it, "I'm a Man of my word!"

I hope this gets cleared up and both parties will reach somewhat an agreement or settlement.

Peace and Happy Racing!

Lemuel N. Pia DDS
Manila, Philippines

I did a deal once and sold my pro3 better than Hara, (forgot the recipient) and was really scared because the parcel was late, bec my Cousin did not mail it on time! And I was back home already. What's important for me is my name and reputation. And will do anything to protect it, same also to my friends who are close to me.
Old 02-19-2004, 08:21 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)
Default Hey buddy

You got a tracking number showing you sent out the cards? If you sendt it by express, as it looks be the amount you spent for shipping, they give you a tracking number. If you can provide a tracking number, then that will give you some credibility
Old 02-19-2004, 08:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (98%+)

Thanks for the input dude

He gave me a number but it said:

'tracking was not purchased for this item'

And that was a month ago....!!

I dont live in Mars

So there's no bloody way express could have taken this long

This Phil is obviously trying to scam me out of my RC stuff

He's so sore I wasnt fooled to sending him the stuff with all of his bogus concern and fake usps receipt.

I left details at the other post:

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...threadid=33886

Unlike other immature idiots, I am not out to flame on purpose, just clearing my name

That's why it took this long for me to respond, because I wanted to be ABSOLUTELY SURE HE WAS LYING

Check out the post
People will vouch for my credibility
Not to mention I have pretty decent feedback in ebay
Old 02-19-2004, 11:10 AM

Post tracking number?

i never gave michael a tracking number....
usps does not issue a tracking number for international shipments...
he asked for the phone number to usps.... cause it was blury...
like i said i have never cheated anyone ever...
i could care less what anyone thinks about me...
reguardless of what happened,, im assed out of all my cards!!
im sure deep down michaels a good guy..
and for those of you who dont know me, and to put me down like this is wrong..
but like i said, thats cool..
Old 02-19-2004, 11:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Re: Hey buddy

Originally posted by dynamic_e
You got a tracking number showing you sent out the cards? If you sendt it by express, as it looks be the amount you spent for shipping, they give you a tracking number. If you can provide a tracking number, then that will give you some credibility

my point exactly... UPS would have given you one, and you wouldn't be in this mess...

as i said, this mistake is yours, shipping via USPS and not UPS as agreed upon.

a mistake made by you and not by micheal.
Old 02-19-2004, 12:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Hey buddy

Originally posted by highwayman
my point exactly... UPS would have given you one, and you wouldn't be in this mess...

as i said, this mistake is yours, shipping via USPS and not UPS as agreed upon.

yeah you're the one should be put " beware of muggleh8tr........ cuz he ship is good at usps!" a mistake made by you and not by micheal! got it!
Old 02-19-2004, 12:31 PM

Post usps

i have never had a problem with usps.....
this was my first international shipping though...
i always purchased from them but not shipped....
Old 02-19-2004, 12:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)
Default International Shipment

I ship well over 20 international packages a week and over 40 domestic packages though my ebay business...

WHen you ship a large parcel international by the US Postal service, you have 3 options:

1) Air Parcel Post- they give a customs number that is scanned on the reciept. It is not a tracking number, but it allows one to track the status in customs

2) Sea Parcel Post- Takes 1-2 months, and would never cost anywhere near $500.00. Same procedure with a scanned customs number

3) EMS Mail-Express guranteed Takes 3-9 days, has tracking number and a customs number.

SO either way Muggles, you gotta have a customs number or a tracking number. If you dont have any of the above, you dont have much credibility to shoot down PitShop. If you got one of the above, the argument is waranteed and you can berate him all you want. That reciept that you provided is real suspicions as it is not a normal postal format, unless you went to a private store that sold postage and packing...even with that, they would provide a customs number. If anything Muggles, if you did actually ship it, go to the store you shipped the item from and track it down...it's not Pit Shops responsability unless he did actually recieve it.

If you really lost those cards, I highly reccomend taking this matter up with the store you shipped the cards out from, as they are liable, not Michael.
Old 02-19-2004, 12:43 PM

Post USPS

i know what you mean...
i have been trying to find them...
Old 02-19-2004, 12:45 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: International Shipment

Originally posted by dynamic_e
it's not Pit Shops responsability unless he did actually recieve it.

If you really lost those cards, I highly reccomend taking this matter up with the store you shipped the cards out from, as they are liable, not Michael.

yup. exactly my point.
Old 02-19-2004, 12:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: International Shipment

Originally posted by highwayman
yup. exactly my point.

so lets wait him to find the cards, im sure he will find it in no time! his is a investigator and i think nothings impossible finding it!

peace brother!
Old 02-19-2004, 01:04 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by muggleh8tr
the cards can always be replaced.....
just know to all of you who read this.....
i do apologize to michael ang and his business pitshop..
i did say some rather blunt things about them both...
i know a lot of you have done business with him and had nothing but great things to say....
i just want toclear all of this up....
im sorry for calling out his shop,,,, and him personally....
like i said,, those words were spoken out of anger....
at the time.. i was so upset about mycards....
but now, its like, i haveto try to find out where they are....
i can always get new cards, but the stress and anger i put michael through with bashing him and his business were totally wrong....
so michael, if you read this,
know that those words were spoken out of anger not truth...
even though i dont know you, i had no right to say that...
please accept my apologies.

Thank you for the apology... im sure mr. micheal ang will appreciate it.