Wiki Posts
Search

KAMBO13

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 08:57 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default KAMBO13

Dont do any buisness with this theiven loser. He will get your money and never produce. I set up with him to buy a s400 we set up the price I paid right away. This little piece of crap says he sent it and didnt get a tracking number. This was before Christmas. Never got the s400 started trying to get a resolution from him and he makes up ever type of excuss. Hope he reads this he deserves to be dog stomped, you piece of crap. I just now got a "resolution" from Paypal today. But Im still out $76. I feel for you son, so young and already failing at life. I hold a thief somewhere between the white stain that forms on my shirt on a hot day and the white film that forms in the corner of my mouth when Im thirsty. You should have resolved this while I was trying to work it out.
Old 01-30-2009, 11:41 PM
MDB
Suspended

Wow

The Kambo13 thread didn't detour you from dealing with this scumbag? Your fault you got scammed.
Old 01-31-2009, 02:01 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 123 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MDB
Wow

The Kambo13 thread didn't detour you from dealing with this scumbag? Your fault you got scammed.
+1 - hate to say it, but your own fault for not doing your homework..

P.S. in the market for a bridge? I know someone selling!!
Old 01-31-2009, 02:43 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

The guy said he paid before Christmas, so Im guessing around the same time or before the other Kimbo thread was started.
Old 01-31-2009, 07:05 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by MDB
Wow

Your no better than he is you loser. Learn to read you moron. It was before the thread. You may go shot yourself now. Way to look like a dumbsh@t. To the one that posted under you your on the same lines. Hope someone punches you in your face for being stupid.
Old 01-31-2009, 08:23 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DWood
Your no better than he is you loser. Learn to read you moron. It was before the thread. You may go shot yourself now. Way to look like a dumbsh@t. To the one that posted under you your on the same lines. Hope someone punches you in your face for being stupid.

I agree with you wood.Not your fault you got scammed.Don't pay any attention to the losers who are stinking up your thread.They are a bunch of thread trolls who love to start up drama.They are the losers.
Old 01-31-2009, 09:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 123 (100%+)

OK, first off I appologize for not being more kind hearted and compassionate to your loss. Although.. I did read the OP's thread.. I seen that he said before christmas..
When exactly before christmas I do not know however.. April? October maybe? or even the 18th of December?
The 18th sounds good, because thats when Losi_Racer started his thread on Kambo..

Ofcourse, waiting well over a month to call him out does........

Again, my sincerest hearth felt wishes go out to you and yours..

P.S. ... no troll here.. Just an opinion.. Information is the key.. give some, get some.

P.S.S. .. seriously.. looking for a bridge? we gots price cuts!
Old 01-31-2009, 10:07 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Thread trolls! Drama queers...

Wood, dont blame ya... even if it WAS after DEC..Not everyone has time to read EVERYTHING. Why would someone DESERVE to get scammed because they didnt read or missed a thread? Also there are still alot of trusting people!
This kid is a trainwreck.... Again where is mommy and daddy?
Old 01-31-2009, 11:01 AM
MDB
Suspended

I looked through your post history and I could not find a thread that was you making a deal with kambo. From my point of view, ethier you made the deal with him off the forum, or you didn't make a deal with him at all.

I would have apologized for being an ass and not checking first before posting what I did, but now that I checked, I'm wondering.
Old 01-31-2009, 06:02 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by MDB
I looked through your post history and I could not find a thread that was you making a deal with kambo. From my point of view, ethier you made the deal with him off the forum, or you didn't make a deal with him at all.

I would have apologized for being an ass and not checking first before posting what I did, but now that I checked, I'm wondering.
Well well u missed some info it was that I posted up was asking to buy a car. So what are u saying is that u didn't find all the threads. U have proven that u are without a doute a complete asshat. I don't have to justify myself to a dipshit like u I would buy u 10 times over. So 280 dollars means nothing loser
Old 02-01-2009, 01:43 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MADMAN66
Again where is mommy and daddy?
mommy and daddy are busy selling every sucker out there the next get rich quick scheme.
Old 02-02-2009, 09:54 AM
MDB
Suspended

Well well u missed some info it was that I posted up was asking to buy a car. So what are u saying is that u didn't find all the threads. U have proven that u are without a doute a complete asshat. I don't have to justify myself to a dipshit like u I would buy u 10 times over. So 280 dollars means nothing loser

Aside from this Kambo13 thread, R/c Tech shows the link below as your only other thread that you started:
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...ric-roads.html

If these two are not the only threads that you started, I apologize, I was just going off of what R/C Tech has listed.
Old 02-02-2009, 09:59 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MDB
Aside from this Kambo13 thread, R/c Tech shows the link below as your only other thread that you started:

If these two are not the only threads that you started, I apologize, I was just going off of what R/C Tech has listed.
Wow man.MDB,you are an ass.The dude got scammed and you are trying to make him look like the bad guy.What a real piece of work you are.Go crawl back under the rock you came out of.This forum has gotten completely out of hand recently.Used to be my favorite and i would frequent several times a day even tho i am out of rc.Pathetic people,trolls such as yourself and the scammers are making this site suck.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:02 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by MDB

Good thats the only one needed. Now get off my nuts loser. You are failing everytime you push the reply button. Just understand everytime you push it you are getting estroyed. Everybody is seeing what a complete dipsh#t you are.