Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lazy traders...................suck

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 11:26 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

i traded a used b44 setup not to long ago for an 8-t. i cleaned mine all up and when i got his it was all dirty fuel leaking out of it just thrown in a box no packing at all. took me a day just to clean. i sent mine out looking nice and clean all packed tight in a box surrounded in newspaper.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:30 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by iPearl
Not alot of ppl like to return feedback after a transaction, its normally the seller that don't.I seen that on many other sites where i bought/sell items.
It seems to be the same here, that alot of ppl don't get credit for a good transaction. It's just minor, but still its a bit anoying.
I agree 100%, I have done over 100 deals here on RC Tech and have 4 feedbacks....I pay on time and I always ship quickly..I did get burned by shipping to quick though. Now I wait for the funds to clear pay-pal before I ship. I dont sell anything that I would not buy myself..and I'm very picky. If I made a deal to sell something..It's already in the box ready to ship so I dont use it.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:33 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

crazy to think about someone using something that u just bought before they ship it, thats a scumbag move. also i always wait to make sure i have the money in hand then ship, just dont want to get burned.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Originally Posted by iPearl
Not alot of ppl like to return feedback after a transaction, its normally the seller that don't.I seen that on many other sites where i bought/sell items.
It seems to be the same here, that alot of ppl don't get credit for a good transaction. It's just minor, but still its a bit anoying.

The sellers should always leave feedback first if they are paid and they have nothing to hide.
Old 11-24-2008, 12:10 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

To me the buyer should always leave feedback first, I know I always do.
Old 12-03-2008, 01:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

Im new to this site and have made a trade and been the buyer for the rest. All in all I got pretty good feedback. I have left posotive feedback for a few transactions and the favor was not returned. I even sent a PM saying please don't forget to leave feedback.

Funny how when a trade is pending a PM can be answered right away but now something as simple as leaving a feedback score = climbing MT EVEREST. Same shiz for Ebay I sell so much crap leave + feedback and months go by and I never get it back. I even vouched this guy and bumped one of his threads on here when he was selling something. Still no feedback. Lame I would not deal with again.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:24 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

I had one trade that I paid on the night of Monday the 17th the 19th or 20th I get an urgent email from the sellers dad saying he needs my mailing address as his son - the seller- didnt give it to him, now keep in mind I was promised this item so that I could get it dialed in at the LHS as we just changed the track and wanted to have it for racing that weekend, didnt show up on Saturday, so I begin daily asking for tracking numbers etc. on both here and AIM - to which he replies he left the number at work and he shipped ground UPS, or he will get it to me later that day - on the 25th he responds that he is surprised I havent received it yet... finally gets me a tracking number - checked and it shows that the label was printed on the 24th and I didnt recieve until the 29th - which I wouldnt not have minded at all if he was upfront.

now he is harping on me to leave him feedback - should I give him positive because everything came as described...eventually? Neutral because I could have gotten better communication from Hellen Keller farting into a 3 dollar radio shack walkie-talkie? Negative because the energy I had to expend to keep on boy blunder to give me a tracking number?
Old 12-03-2008, 04:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

Originally Posted by Yaksaddle
I had one trade that I paid on the night of Monday the 17th the 19th or 20th I get an urgent email from the sellers dad saying he needs my mailing address as his son - the seller- didnt give it to him, now keep in mind I was promised this item so that I could get it dialed in at the LHS as we just changed the track and wanted to have it for racing that weekend, didnt show up on Saturday, so I begin daily asking for tracking numbers etc. on both here and AIM - to which he replies he left the number at work and he shipped ground UPS, or he will get it to me later that day - on the 25th he responds that he is surprised I havent received it yet... finally gets me a tracking number - checked and it shows that the label was printed on the 24th and I didnt recieve until the 29th - which I wouldnt not have minded at all if he was upfront.

now he is harping on me to leave him feedback - should I give him positive because everything came as described...eventually? Neutral because I could have gotten better communication from Hellen Keller farting into a 3 dollar radio shack walkie-talkie? Negative because the energy I had to expend to keep on boy blunder to give me a tracking number?
Neutral all the way. If there is one thing I cannot stand is people who do not know how to communicate. If you are going to ship on X date effing do it. People cannot figure out a simple rule of thumb. If you intend to ship 10days later tell us that up front NOT 10 days later when we are pissed.