Wiki Posts
Search

BE CAREFUL WITH RCRACERJUNKY

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 09:14 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Exclamation BE CAREFUL WITH RCRACERJUNKY

HERE IS LINKS TO SOME INFO ABOUT FELLOW MEMBER THATS A LITTLE SHADY!

http://www.rcuniverse.com/community/...s&memid=412649

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=231289
Old 07-09-2008, 09:18 PM
Tech Apprentice

bump.thanks for looking out for your fellow tech members
Old 07-09-2008, 09:51 PM
Tech Regular

Exclamation excuses he sent me

These are some of the emails I received from rcracerjunky
Am I wrong to be angry?

Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 01:45:25 +0000
Randy,
Here is the tracking # it's threw usps 0300 3003 1982 5637 2112 Who did you ship threw?

Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 23:34:13 +0000
Randy,
Just got home. Went past the post office to check on this
and the postal worker went postal on me. There was a zip lock
baggy full of oils and diff lube. Something broke the bag and some
of the bottles opened and it started leaking out of the box. And
the post office guy threw went nuts and said he didnt have to
give it back and he could call the police on me. So i dont get my
money back and i have to repackage everthing and repay for
shipping. Sorry I'm a little pist off. So i will get this done
and make sure everthing is in hard case's that can't be broke. I
am very sorry for this. It is almost 4:45 my time I'm sure i wont
make it back to the post office tonight in time. But i will get there in
the morning and have you a new tracking # that will show up
tomarrow. Oncen again i'm sorry for the B.S.
Thanks

Date:Wed, 11 Jun 2008 17:54:16 +0000
Randy,
I understand. It was shipped yesterday around 4pm so it probably wont show up till tonight some time. Half the time i get the stuff before it even shows up on usps website.
Thanks
CJ

Date:Thu, 12 Jun 2008 17:16:08 +0000
Randy,
Are you still njot seeing anything. I went to the post office and it was shipped. He said that you should have it in a day or two. I said why does it not show up on the web site he said some do some don't. as long as i have the paper work and receipt we are good to go he said it was in colorado. Let me know when you get it thanks and sorry for the B.S.

Date:Fri, 13 Jun 2008 16:15:15 +0000
Randy,
I do understand there is allot of crappy people in this world we live in and we have to cover our ass's. Hell i own my own business and i have to make sure my tools are all there every day because of the people in this world. So like i said i'm sorry for the bs and i will get to the bottom of this today. I have an appointment today at 10am in town then i will go to the usps office. And today is my anniversary we have been married for 15 years and i have to buy her something unsure what to get her. so it will be this after noon when i get home. as soon as i get home i will let you know what's up.

CJ

Date:Fri, 13 Jun 2008 16:43:13 +0000
Randy,
I will do that thanks. I'm leaving now so when i get home this afternoon i will let you know asap whats up

thanks
CJ

Date:Sat, 14 Jun 2008 03:12:37 +0000
Randy,
I'm so pissed rite now i could spit a block. I'm unsure what the hell is going on. I went into the post office showed the guy the tracking # and he said it was delivered. I said no the person i sent it to never got it. He said they did, So i'm confused to all hell. So i said no they did not we need to do something about this. He said the delivery guy delivered it to the address on the box. I said where at. He said here in Medical lake i said it should have gone to Randy Reed 607 S Rollins Centralia, MO 65240 He said no it was a different address. I said what the f*ck is going on he went and got the supervisor and she explained that it was sent from here to here. I'm not sure who wrote on the box, the address's but they were in the wrong f**kin place. So now i'm out $100 bucks on shipping and i'm about pissed to the max. And because it was raining the postal worker did not leave it out in the rain so the dam thing was at the post office. So now i have to reship this thing. I'm going to ups and shipping this threw them 2 day air and i'm paying another $100 good dam bucks. My wife said she handed the paper with your address to the postal worker when he asked where are we shipping it to. So i'm so pissed i had to go to the big post office 40 miles away and put in a grievance for this post office and the guy who did this. I have no words that can say that i'm truly sorry and i cant blame you for getting pissed. I'm very sorry and i'm going to ups in the morning to ship this out. I will have #'s for you tomorrow as soon as i get home from town. Once more i'm so sorry for this. please understand this is not our fault it's the post office.

Sorry
CJ

Date:Sat, 14 Jun 2008 21:58:18 +0000
Randy,
I went threw ups and they wanted 142.00 for 2nd day air. So you will have it on Friday the # is 1z4023wr0339106486

Let me know you got this #
Thanks

(+++++++++++++++++++++++++the day I got the truck with stuff missing++++++++++++++++++++++++++) Date:Fri, 20 Jun 2008 21:49:31 +0000
Randy,
Slow down bro. I got the motor and pipe here. When i took it all apart to clean it i put the motor and pipe in there original box and set it with the other motors and pipe's on the stand out of reach. When ever i take a motor out i put it in the box it came in and get it out of the reach of my 4 year old or he will have it filled with glue, dirt you name it it will be in there. If you look i have a dog bone my son got a hold of also. I will get these out to you asap.

Date:Fri, 20 Jun 2008 22:24:26 +0000
Randy,
I'm stuck on a job site. Let me call my wife and see if she knows witch motor is witch and if she's home and see if we can get it to you over night to you. OK will let you know shortly!

Date:Sat, 21 Jun 2008 02:21:46 +0000
No she never called me back i have it now i will ship it in the morning sorry

Date:Sat, 28 Jun 2008 02:13:03 +0000
Thanks bro i'm sure you should have it any day! will get that # sunday have a good weekend!!!!!!

Date:Wed, 2 Jul 2008 01:02:56 +0000
Randy,
It was shipped regular mail can take 7 to 10 days!
Old 07-09-2008, 10:03 PM
Tech Initiate

Wow CJ sounds like a great B*** Sh*****. Sucks dealing with dishonest people
Old 07-09-2008, 10:08 PM
Tech Regular

Default ttt

Lets keep this on top so everybody can see what they could be getting
into.
Old 07-10-2008, 09:48 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Sounds like he has a convenient answer for everything, if he was innocent he would be trying to save himself by posting a reply on this thread. I know if someone was pissed at me, I would try to make it right. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 07-10-2008, 09:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Horrible horrible spelling....and it sounds "made up" to me.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:17 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

bump
Old 07-10-2008, 10:58 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Good looking out man.

Bumpage.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:12 AM
Tech Apprentice

bump he is good at what he does
Old 07-10-2008, 11:42 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Junky, his name tells the story....
Old 07-10-2008, 05:32 PM
Tech Regular

Default still nothing

well another day goes by with no response or parts!
Old 07-10-2008, 06:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Damn Randy, you seem to have the worst luck. I hope everything works out for you. Maybe they do it because we are mid missourians and they take us for stupid. (i live in kingdom city)
But this is the show-me state, right?
Old 07-10-2008, 06:25 PM
Tech Regular

Default Mid Mo

I haven't heard the fat lady sing yet so I'm not giving up yet.
I really can't bitch to much cause with the recent bad luck I have really delt
with some awesome straight forward guys like flying monkey. but yeah its tuff
for the good guys on hear to make up for the crooks. I can say the other bad
deal with deisel16 was pretty screwed up but in the end he stood behind his promises and made everything right so I would deal with him again. Now this
rcracerjunky jackass, I won't stop til I meet him or the law. Whatever it takes
people like him are ruining this for all of us. Its why a lot of guys won't do trades
cause they have gotten the shaft. Ok enough rambling for now.
Old 07-10-2008, 06:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

I too am in a similar boat ...as rr will tell you ....i am just playing devils advocate here ...but chew on this ...why would he bother to go through the motions of communicating back and fourth if he really was conciously tyring to scam ? now dont get me wrong im into him for 270 for an str roller a body some spares ....so i can only wait and see ..maybe it comes maybe i get f***d ....i will give a reasonable amount of time for my stuff to come which will be next monday ...if not i believe paypal will do nothing unless the money is still in his pp account ....sorry you got a raw deal ..i have been dealing with for sale and ebay stuff for a while and have never been screwed ... i know my boy bmoneyxxxt got a couple of sets of tires from him ....he actually got a shipping confirm email from paypal ...so at least some body gets there stuff ....hope everbody gets there stuff ...it may be his wife handling all this stuff that has f'd things up .....i hate losing money

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.