Wiki Posts
Search

please ban zurk20, tried to scam me

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 07:08 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default pinkyboy Re pinoboy

its unfortunate that this individual is allowed to stay on this site when posting such fraudulent & BOGUS INFORMATION. He was sent a copy of the paypal email showing payment sent, he knows it & it was discussed with him. This individual thought I should send him the payment only to trust him to refund it or otherwise I was to file a claim for reembursement. Whos the stupid time wasting one posting ? I explained to him my dealings with him were done & that I would never purchase from him. So ANYONE CONSIDERING DOING BUISNESS W/ HIM BEWARE.
Old 05-02-2008, 08:24 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

i think I will stay away from both of you, the way you guys are acting.
Old 05-02-2008, 01:20 PM
Suspended

Looks like zurk20 is the real scammer here.

If zurk20 really did send the money, all he has to do is file a claim with paypal for item not received.

But he isn't doing that. Why? Because he never sent the money via Paypal to begin with.

Furthermore, his foul langauge is more evidence that he is someone not to feal with.
Old 05-05-2008, 07:24 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by zurk20
its unfortunate that this individual is allowed to stay on this site when posting such fraudulent & BOGUS INFORMATION. He was sent a copy of the paypal email showing payment sent, he knows it & it was discussed with him. This individual thought I should send him the payment only to trust him to refund it or otherwise I was to file a claim for reembursement. Whos the stupid time wasting one posting ? I explained to him my dealings with him were done & that I would never purchase from him. So ANYONE CONSIDERING DOING BUISNESS W/ HIM BEWARE.
Well 21 posts from a new user and already picked as a scammer. Plus the fake Paypal stuff easily shows your the rip off guy.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:07 PM
Tech Initiate

larry, mason back me up here do you thank zurk the type of guy that would make something up like that. Ive known zurk for almost a year now and race with him he one of the nicest guys you can meet as much crap as we give him on the driver stand and im going to have to say Im on zurk side here. you may look at my post here and think im a nebe maybe to this site but ive been racing well over 8 1/2 years. and I know what im talking about and no im not backing him up because i know him he told me the story tonight and he has never told me a lie before so there you have it. your feedback on ebay is different you scam on there you can get sued you might can get away with it here or atleast think you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-11-2008, 06:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Attention, Attention, everything is ok. A guy with 6 posts is vouching for someone with 21 posts. I repeat everything is ok.
Old 05-11-2008, 06:58 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sharkman
Attention, Attention, everything is ok. A guy with 6 posts is vouching for someone with 21 posts. I repeat everything is ok.
I know I will sleep better now.
Old 05-11-2008, 07:21 PM
Tech Initiate

how stupid can you get Just because i have 6 post im an idiot this is not directed to anybody other then sharkman so now we get judged by how many post we have how nice ask anybody that knows me im not a liar I dont like cheaters or thieves but since you are a genius an all didnt you read my post i said just because i am new to this forum dosnt mean im new to racing ive been racing for over 8 years. And im going to stand up for anybody that is in need of it and is telling me the whole truth so ATTENTION ATTENTION EVERYTHING IS OK THE GENIUS IS TRYING TO BE FUNNY
Old 05-11-2008, 07:24 PM
Tech Initiate

NOW THIS IS GOING TO BE A PERSON WITH 8 POST VOUCHING FOR SOMEONE WITH 21
Old 05-11-2008, 07:32 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by eazy_greezy
ive been racing for over 8 years.
What, you were racing in the womb?
Old 05-11-2008, 07:43 PM
Tech Initiate

lol no I started out racing electric when i was around 9 or 10
Old 05-12-2008, 04:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

easy_greazy, I will agree with you on one thing, I dont think people can look at a post count and judge what you do or dont know. To many kids are getting on hear and going to the Off topic or chat lounge and posting 2 or 3 thousand times and ALMOST none of it is about R/C.