Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
BE AWARE OF fasmanpr's JUNKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >

BE AWARE OF fasmanpr's JUNKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BE AWARE OF fasmanpr's JUNKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2006, 05:41 PM
Tech Adept

Angry BE AWARE OF fasmanpr's JUNKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS BASTARD, HE SOLD ME A DEFECTED M8 RADIO FOR $200(here), AND HE EVEN WANTED TO SELL ME A JUNK M11 OF SITE AFTER A WHILE I GOT THE M8 AND I ALMOST BELIEVE AND SEND HIM THE MONEY BUT LUCKILY,MY FRIEND STOP ME ON TIME RIGHT AFTER HE CHECKED THROUGHOUT THE M8 AND DISCOVER THIS BULL CRAP.HE DIDN'T EVEN OFFER TO HELP AFTER WHEN I INSISTED HIM A FEW TIMES EXCEPT INSULTING ME THAT I'M TRYING TO SWINDLE HIM .I THINK THIS GUY IS BS, HE GETS CHEAP DEALS FROM SOMEWHERE THEN TRY TO RE-SELL TO MAKE PROFIT.ALL BE WARE!!!!!!!!!!!

All i’m saying is true, i didn’t have any chance to set it up to get it running because my car has been taken apart for a new rebuild when i received the M8 on 03/23, only took M8 out, cleaned it, then turned it on for a briefly testing like checking the buttons,changing settings as well as pre program my own settings, and that's why i believed it would not bring me to any trouble but it really did. After my friend called me telling this on 04/27(the reason i brought the M8 to my buddy because i'm planning on selling the M8 to him to fund the M11 that this jerk offered me), i’m surprised to not believe what he said, then the first thing i got home was trying to set the M8 up on my nephew’s truck, it operated about 5mins then automatically shut off itself, then i tried to turn it on again, but right after that the LCD starts up momentarily and then glitches(distorts,scrambles) then shut off immediately.

I left him a good feedback soon on rctech because it was thinking about a sweet deal&service. I have never known this is a defective unit and i think that he didn’t even fully check it out, i believe he got this deal from somewhere else then resell it. This is a very first high end radio with system that i never tried, but he made my first dream became a nightmare.
I know now it can't be helped in any way because i sent him via USPS money order and there's no way to take the fund back,it's also been a month now.But i'm still in luck that my friend stopped me on time,otherwise i'm going to be ripped ASS again.AND THIS ALSO THE HEADS UP FOR ALL OF PEOPLE HERE, DO NOT BUY ANY ELECTRONICS FROM THIS JERK,BECAUSE HE NEVER KNOWS THE CONDITIONS OF THEM!!!!!!
I BELIEVE HE'S OFFRING SOME PEOPLE ABOUT HIS M11 w/SPECTRUM AROUND HERE.DON'T TRUST HIM OTHERWISE YOU MUST BE SWALLOWING A BITTER.

Last edited by R-job; 04-30-2006 at 01:56 PM.
Old 04-30-2006, 09:10 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Grammar?
Old 04-30-2006, 09:28 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

I know your mad at this (guy) but do you really have to call him gay?
I'm sure his sexual preference has nothing to do with the fact he tried to screw............uhh....well maybe it does.
Old 04-30-2006, 10:20 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote of the day: "DON'T TRUST HIM OTHERWISE YOU MUST BE SWALLOWING A BITTER."

? ?
Old 04-30-2006, 10:37 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by R-job
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS "GAY", HE SOLD ME A DEFECTED M8 RADIO FOR $200(here), AND HE EVEN WANTED TO SELL ME A JUNK M11 OF SITE AFTER A WHILE I GOT THE M8 AND I ALMOST BELIEVE AND SEND HIM THE MONEY BUT LUCKILY,MY FRIEND STOP ME ON TIME RIGHT AFTER HE CHECKED THROUGHOUT THE M8 AND DISCOVER THIS BULL CRAP.HE DIDN'T EVEN OFFER TO HELP AFTER WHEN I INSISTED HIM A FEW TIMES EXCEPT INSULTING ME THAT I'M TRYING TO SWINDLE HIM .I THINK THIS GAY IS BS, HE GETS CHEAP DEALS FROM SOMEWHERE THEN TRY TO RE-SELL TO MAKE PROFIT.ALL BE WARE!!!!!!!!!!!

All i’m saying is true, i didn’t have any chance to set it up to get it running because my car has been taken apart for a new rebuild when i received the M8 on 03/23, only took M8 out, cleaned it, then turned it on for a briefly testing like checking the buttons,changing settings as well as pre program my own settings, and that's why i believed it would not bring me to any trouble but it really did. After my friend called me telling this on 04/27(the reason i brought the M8 to my buddy because i'm planning on selling the M8 to him to fund the M11 that this jerk offered me), i’m surprised to not believe what he said, then the first thing i got home was trying to set the M8 up on my nephew’s truck, it operated about 5mins then automatically shut off itself, then i tried to turn it on again, but right after that the LCD starts up momentarily and then glitches(distorts,scrambles) then shut off immediately.

I left him a good feedback soon on rctech because it was thinking about a sweet deal&service. I have never known this is a defective unit and i think that he didn’t even fully check it out, i believe he got this deal from somewhere else then resell it. This is a very first high end radio with system that i never tried, but he made my first dream became a nightmare.
I know now it can't be helped in any way because i sent him via USPS money order and there's no way to take the fund back,it's also been a month now.But i'm still in luck that my friend stopped me on time,otherwise i'm going to be ripped ASS again.AND THIS ALSO THE HEADS UP FOR ALL OF PEOPLE HERE, DO NOT BUY ANY ELECTRONICS FROM THIS JERK,BECAUSE HE NEVER KNOWS THE CONDITIONS OF THEM!!!!!!
I BELIEVE HE'S OFFRING SOME PEOPLE ABOUT HIS M11 w/SPECTRUM AROUND HERE.DON'T TRUST HIM OTHERWISE YOU MUST BE SWALLOWING A BITTER.
Old 04-30-2006, 01:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

HE DIDN'T EVEN OFFER TO HELP AFTER WHEN I INSISTED HIM A FEW TIMES
This was my favorite quote
Old 04-30-2006, 02:04 PM
Tech Adept

I know you guys think this is ridiculous because you may have not been ripped off so you've never felt the pain and this matter is just like a bubble in your eyes,my words may not used in appropriately,but it all came from the pissed off feelings,plus this is not grammar class, so plz don't expect to have fun here!
Old 04-30-2006, 02:08 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by floatch
Quote of the day: "DON'T TRUST HIM OTHERWISE YOU MUST BE SWALLOWING A BITTER."

? ?
Yeah! that's what i said, you got problem with that huh??????
Old 04-30-2006, 03:17 PM
Tech Adept

Yeah! that's what i said, you got problem with that huh??????
No, of course not! However, unless you are not a native English speaker, you may want to consider proofreading your posts.

Now, as far as you getting ripped off, I wasn't making light of that. That's a bummer no matter how you look at it.

I do think your word choice is pretty funny, though. As I said, unless you're not a native English speaker, you really have no excuse.

True, it's not a grammar class, but there's no reason I can't find your post funny nonetheless.
Old 04-30-2006, 03:52 PM
Tech Adept

No, of course not! However, unless you are not a native English speaker, you may want to consider proofreading your posts.

Now, as far as you getting ripped off, I wasn't making light of that. That's a bummer no matter how you look at it.

I do think your word choice is pretty funny, though. As I said, unless you're not a native English speaker, you really have no excuse.

True, it's not a grammar class, but there's no reason I can't find your post funny nonetheless.
Huh..This is all for you? A proud native English speaker to bummer here?Wow, so cool, now i see how a native america like you're doing these bummer in your life.ANd i'm posting here or choosing what to say isn't for you a "proud native speaker" to feel pity for,so stay where u were and burst ya own chap

Last edited by R-job; 04-30-2006 at 05:06 PM.
Old 04-30-2006, 03:57 PM
Tech Adept

That's a bummer no matter how you look at it.
Plus....qoute for your life!
Old 04-30-2006, 04:28 PM
Tech Adept

omgwtfbbq.
Old 04-30-2006, 04:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

LOL, I had to google that one.

Mmm...barbecue.
Old 04-30-2006, 05:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 161 (100%+)

burst ya own chap
Now that... could be just a touch gay.
Old 05-01-2006, 06:34 AM
Tech Regular

if it worked for five minutes for you,it probably worked for him before he sent it.it sounds to me like some really bad luck on the timing of the break down.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.