Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Brunei R/C Racers
What can i do to make HPI E10 Chassis Better??? >

What can i do to make HPI E10 Chassis Better???

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What can i do to make HPI E10 Chassis Better???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-07-2010, 10:30 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default What can i do to make HPI E10 Chassis Better???

can u guys recommend some stuffs? erm? the servo? the radio and receiver, the motors, the batts? etc
Old 10-07-2010, 10:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Newbie2Probie
can u guys recommend some stuffs? erm? the servo? the radio and receiver, the motors, the batts? etc
running gear (radio, speed controller, motor, batt, servo) are universal. You can get lots of info here too http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/
Old 10-07-2010, 10:35 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by cheapskate.brok
running gear (radio, speed controller, motor, batt, servo) are universal. You can get lots of info here too http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/
wht u mean by universal?
Old 10-07-2010, 10:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

wht u mean by universal?
universal means u can use the same stuff on different cars. In r/c, cars are like a desktop casing only. Performance depends what you put inside. So the batts, servo, speed controller, radio and motor is all the same. Not exactly the same, but it is usable across most cars
Old 10-07-2010, 11:43 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by cheapskate.brok
universal means u can use the same stuff on different cars. In r/c, cars are like a desktop casing only. Performance depends what you put inside. So the batts, servo, speed controller, radio and motor is all the same. Not exactly the same, but it is usable across most cars
so erm, any nice brands? wht i need to make a nice dirft car? beginner wan i hope nt over 400
Old 10-08-2010, 01:57 AM
rai
Tech Regular

Yo bro, are you going deeper into this drifting or anything related to rc's? Don mean to be rude but seriously u have to meet with anyone of the drifters. By seeing them, u gain a lot than just reading from suggestions which info might miss out at some points.
I suggest go to the place where they play drifting such as ch hobbies in the afternoon if it is not raining n stadium underground. There u can meet them with their chassis. Hope this will help u in some ways.
Cheers....
Old 10-08-2010, 04:58 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by rai
Yo bro, are you going deeper into this drifting or anything related to rc's? Don mean to be rude but seriously u have to meet with anyone of the drifters. By seeing them, u gain a lot than just reading from suggestions which info might miss out at some points.
I suggest go to the place where they play drifting such as ch hobbies in the afternoon if it is not raining n stadium underground. There u can meet them with their chassis. Hope this will help u in some ways.
Cheers....
i dun even noe them, wht if they kidnap me??
Old 10-08-2010, 05:23 AM
Tech Adept

Hi there again. If u rely2 want to go for E10, then try it first from stock and feel it. If u already used to it, then u buy some of the option part and u'll feel the different. Hehehe... It's always be the same conclusion for any other type of brand chassis.

Regarding about Motor, yeah u just go to Brushless 9T, since all of us are playing with motor brushless 9T. Hope this can help u again.

Don't think, Just enjoy~~
Old 10-08-2010, 05:25 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by G-Ading
Hi there again. If u rely2 want to go for E10, then try it first from stock and feel it. If u already used to it, then u buy some of the option part and u'll feel the different. Hehehe... It's always be the same conclusion for any other type of brand chassis.

Regarding about Motor, yeah u just go to Brushless 9T, since all of us are playing with motor brushless 9T. Hope this can help u again.

Don't think, Just enjoy~~
last question.... u prefer tamiya or hpi??
Old 10-08-2010, 05:30 AM
Tech Adept

last question.... u prefer tamiya or hpi??
If for me, I would go for HPI, coz I'm addict to it. I don't dare to say that Tamiya is not good. Hehehe... As u can see, Tamiya was already LEGEND since we was a child or newborn, lol~ Hehehe...

So u just go with whatever u think that is suit for u.
Old 10-08-2010, 05:32 AM
Tech Apprentice

If for me, I would go for HPI, coz I'm addict to it. I don't dare to say that Tamiya is not good. Hehehe... As u can see, Tamiya was already LEGEND since we was a child or newborn, lol~ Hehehe...

So u just go with whatever u think that is suit for u.
zz so far the vid i watch is TT01D better havent checked some hpi ones... bt as i noe HPI Sprint 2 Drift Sport sucked badly... no offense
bt E10 is nice!
Old 10-08-2010, 05:35 AM
Tech Adept

zz so far the vid i watch is TT01D better havent checked some hpi ones... bt as i noe HPI Sprint 2 Drift Sport sucked badly... no offense
bt E10 is nice!
Hahaha... it's ok. I haven't bought the HPI Sprint 2 Drift, coz not available at any Brunei RC shop. Hehehe... If it available, I would like to try it. Yeah, E10 is nice and good for beginners also.
Old 10-08-2010, 05:37 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hahaha... it's ok. I haven't bought the HPI Sprint 2 Drift, coz not available at any Brunei RC shop. Hehehe... If it available, I would like to try it. Yeah, E10 is nice and good for beginners also.
noo dun buy!!! quite expensive! need dbox again to make it good! trust me or watch the vids! i can give u the links! i pm u
Old 10-08-2010, 05:41 AM
Tech Adept

noo dun buy!!! quite expensive! need dbox again to make it good! trust me or watch the vids! i can give u the links! i pm u
Hahaha... it's no use if u want to buy the D-Box, coz all drift-spec chassis are easy to handle. No need D-Box install. Even a 5yrs children can also play it without D-Box.
Old 10-08-2010, 05:42 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hahaha... it's no use if u want to buy the D-Box, coz all drift-spec chassis are easy to handle. No need D-Box install. Even a 5yrs children can also play it without D-Box.
seriously! alot ppl complain sprint 2 drift sport no good... they say need use dbox

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.