Vintage at Carine, Perth WA

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2014, 03:52 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by matman_007
Yes you are :P ..
Great run & i got to run my cars .
So thanks guys & hope the rain stays away for the next one .
Is there racing this sunday ? as i maybe up .
Sorry guys but the track is too slippery to safely marshall so there wont be racing this Sunday .
Old 05-23-2014, 05:38 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by globe
Sorry guys but the track is too slippery to safely marshall so there wont be racing this Sunday .
NO!!! ... But thanks for letting me know .
Old 08-03-2014, 10:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Hey everyone, sorry for spamming your thread, but we’re about 2 months out from the Castle Hill Vintage Festival (27th & 28th of September) so I thought I’d put the link up. In a nutshell this is an event for 1/10 electric off road cars from the 80’s and early 90’s with 540 (handout motor) and mod classes available. Please see the opening post in the thread for all the info and the link to online entries. The focus of the day is to bring like-minded people together for a fun weekend where we can race these great old machines and there’s no sheep stations on the line.

Any questions, please send me a pm, we have a lot of classes so whatever you have we should be able to find a spot for you, we have specific classes for the old greats (gold pan RC10 and original ultima), plus one for the old plastic 2wds and one for the hotshot series of buggies as well as the standard 2wd, 4wd and truck classes. It’s a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere at the Castle Hill club, BBQ lunch will be available both days
Last year we had guys come from as far as Vic and WA!!
Here’s the link, really hope to see you there!!

http://www.rctech.net/forum/australi...r-27-28-a.html

Cheers

Mikey
Old 08-04-2014, 09:25 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NOFX
Hey everyone, sorry for spamming your thread, but we’re about 2 months out from the Castle Hill Vintage Festival (27th & 28th of September) so I thought I’d put the link up. In a nutshell this is an event for 1/10 electric off road cars from the 80’s and early 90’s with 540 (handout motor) and mod classes available. Please see the opening post in the thread for all the info and the link to online entries. The focus of the day is to bring like-minded people together for a fun weekend where we can race these great old machines and there’s no sheep stations on the line.

Any questions, please send me a pm, we have a lot of classes so whatever you have we should be able to find a spot for you, we have specific classes for the old greats (gold pan RC10 and original ultima), plus one for the old plastic 2wds and one for the hotshot series of buggies as well as the standard 2wd, 4wd and truck classes. It’s a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere at the Castle Hill club, BBQ lunch will be available both days
Last year we had guys come from as far as Vic and WA!!
Here’s the link, really hope to see you there!!

http://www.rctech.net/forum/australi...r-27-28-a.html

Cheers

Mikey
I just have to arrange my flights and I'm there. Still not sure what cars to bring yet.. Lots of work to do!
Old 08-08-2014, 05:55 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

The track is dry so racing is on tomorrow Sunday the 10th . Gates open at 9am with races starting at 10 .

Should be enough for a vintage class to run by themselves , might be a rc10 only race as there a few getting around now .
Old 08-03-2015, 01:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Hey dudes, sorry to spam the thread a year later again but I thought I’d just post a quick reminder that we have the annual vintage festival coming up on September 26 & 27. To find details and classes, please have a look at the link below
2015 Hobbyking Castle Hill Vintage Festival Sept. 26 & 27

Online entries can be put in here http://www.alycat.com/oed.php

DJ Kilroy has made the trek over for the last few years and I've been giving thommo a hard time to bring his cars over too. We'd love to see a WA contingent though we do understand it's a long way. We will have shelter and tables for interstaters.

Cheers

Mikey