Like Tree9Likes

**NSWRCRCC Inc. - Moorebank On-Road**

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 03:00 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dal
When is lithgow on?

I will rase this sunday, bringin groupC and Lola to try, same with rob rutledge, cant wait to race with them
lithgow is the 29th and 30th of this month.
the calendar says that the monday (1st of october) is a public holiday not the friday (28th of september)
Old 09-11-2007, 05:31 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CraigM
you live in neutral bay

nuff said

lol neutered bay King Latte himself ...what are you doing in Moorebank man? so far away from home lol

on another note;
word of warning guys, don't call Ric, our president, after 10pm...he is sleeping i just figured this out when i called him, and woke "the poor darling" up...sorry Ric...
Old 09-11-2007, 05:54 AM
Tech Fanatic

Yeah thats right guys, friday is not a public its bigreds Bday that means another notch on the belt of life, so... i think it should be a public holidayor should it be called bigreds holiday:spidey??:what ever you want to call it every one head up to lithgo and lets have a bday bash up thereBYO if you would please and lets race. and yes i am a bulldog supporter that lives in the east, i would shoot myself if i followed the rosster
Old 09-11-2007, 06:16 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by bigredspeed
Yeah thats right guys, friday is not a public its bigreds Bday that means another notch on the belt of life, so... i think it should be a public holidayor should it be called bigreds holiday:spidey??:what ever you want to call it every one head up to lithgo and lets have a bday bash up thereBYO if you would please and lets race. and yes i am a bulldog supporter that lives in the east, i would shoot myself if i followed the rosster
that's right folks it's Alex's bday on the 28th! lol old codger
Old 09-12-2007, 03:38 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Just wondering if anyone handed in a digital multimeter on Sunday 2nd September (fathers day) grabed mine out of the van to check the voltage on someones reciever pack for them, had it on the pit bench and when Adam packed the gear away he does not remember picking it up.

We were pitting with Steve Harney and Graham Rouke

Would have been in a black soft pouch

If anyone knows where it is can you PM me

Thanks

David
Old 09-12-2007, 11:40 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by jca2000au
Ladies and Gentlemen & Boys and girls

Online registration is now available for next club day (Sunday 16th Sep).
Please click the following link http://www.mylaps.com/event/detailEvent.jsp?id=699

Registration will be open from 8:30am - 9:00am
Track will be open for practices from 9:00am
Race will be start at 10:00am
Racing this weekend at MoorebankRaceway guys. click above link to pre register.

also bulldogs v eels on saturday. go to the game on saturday, then go to the track sunday, close to a perfect weekend.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:32 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

Originally Posted by bigredspeed
hey alex its almost time for you to retire from 1/8th scale racing and go into the 1/5th scale there a bit slower for you
Old 09-13-2007, 03:37 AM
Tech Rookie

hi guys bought first ever car last week(33yrs) EB4S2 was told you run beginner races off road what r the requerments and when is the next one
Old 09-13-2007, 03:46 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by varietymick
hi guys bought first ever car last week(33yrs) EB4S2 was told you run beginner races off road what r the requerments and when is the next one
Hi Mick,

Yeah we do run begginers/novice class but it is for nitro powered on road cars. If your car is an off road I would suggest checking out the Liverpool Off Road club which is just down the road.

Good luck and if you ever wanna stop playing in the dirt get yourself an on-road car and come on down.

By the way we are racing all day this sunday if you want to come down for a look. Helles Park, Helles Ave Moorebank.
Old 09-13-2007, 03:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (94%+)

it will be a perfect weekend when the bulldogs kick the eels outof the comp and send them swimming down the polluted river back to parramatta!

Andrew i would have loved to share this moment with you but i was given tickets from my gfs cousin. we may bump into eachother there..hopefully before the game when your happier

(i do hope the bulldogs win)h
Old 09-13-2007, 04:04 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by mrgsr
it will be a perfect weekend when the bulldogs kick the eels outof the comp and send them swimming down the polluted river back to parramatta!

Andrew i would have loved to share this moment with you but i was given tickets from my gfs cousin. we may bump into eachother there..hopefully before the game when your happier

(i do hope the bulldogs win)h

Hahaha. Your dreaming Johnny....... Eels are gonna slaughter them..... Where are you sitting? We are in section 103-2 with the bulldogs supporters..... Thomas by the way your dead for getting those seats.....
Old 09-13-2007, 04:04 AM
Tech Fanatic

Really Kane?you think so thats funny coming from some one who was coming BEHIND me at brendale in the semi finals , untill my servo shit it self then you took my placei will have to keep this coment that you made in mind lets see who you come to next time when you need help again and need parts see you at lithgo young kane
Old 09-13-2007, 05:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (94%+)

Alex all it takes is one good run and the slowest guy can win a race

Andrew in the bulldogs section on the 10 metre line ill sms you guys our section on thr night
Old 09-13-2007, 05:22 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by mrgsr
Alex all it takes is one good run and the slowest guy can win a race

Andrew in the bulldogs section on the 10 metre line ill sms you guys our section on thr night
Cool. See you there John. U got my number? SMS or PM me with ur number. I dont think i saved it in qld.
Old 09-13-2007, 05:34 AM
Tech Addict

eels to win 10-4

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.