Wiki Posts
Search

Neo+ Fuel

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2012, 12:16 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default Neo+ Fuel

How does it rate? Never used it before and thinking of grabbing some in 25% to run an Alpha Plus S852.....

Better than other fuels on the market (like AT, Redback, Nitro X etc)? If so, is it in the mix of nitro/oil content?

Any help appreciated, bit of a noob when it comes to nitro-fuels.

Cheers
Old 06-01-2012, 04:21 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

All the brands you mention (except maybe Redback, never heard of that brand) are quality fuels. I'm extremely lucky to receive a bit of support from NEO+, and so obviously would recommend you give it a try. I can't (because I don't know) say what's in it as far as oils/lubricants go, but can say that my engines are extremely clean, do not miss a beat, have awesome power (I run 30% in Truggy), never flame out, barely need a tuning driver put on them...I could go on.

Another important factor I believe is the fuel is mixed here in Adelaide in smaller quantities, so you know you are getting very fresh fuel, go down to RCHobbyzone and try it, I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

BTW, 1st, 2nd and TQ at this years Aust Buggy Champs.
Old 06-01-2012, 04:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mtbkym01
All the brands you mention (except maybe Redback, never heard of that brand) are quality fuels. I'm extremely lucky to receive a bit of support from NEO+, and so obviously would recommend you give it a try. I can't (because I don't know) say what's in it as far as oils/lubricants go, but can say that my engines are extremely clean, do not miss a beat, have awesome power (I run 30% in Truggy), never flame out, barely need a tuning driver put on them...I could go on.

Another important factor I believe is the fuel is mixed here in Adelaide in smaller quantities, so you know you are getting very fresh fuel, go down to RCHobbyzone and try it, I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

+1 get on board! Great fuel!!!
Old 06-01-2012, 08:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

It's no better than nitro-x and You can get nitro-x considerably cheaper than Neo+, if you contact Adelaide rc Casey the owner will sort you out, he provides all his products at the cheapest price possible and is a nice bloke to boot!!!

Check out Adelaide RC's website and look at the prices, save yourself some money.

I'm not sponsored by him either, I choose to shop there because of how good his prices are.

Cheers
Old 06-01-2012, 09:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hyper7vspec
It's no better than nitro-x and You can get nitro-x considerably cheaper than Neo+, if you contact Adelaide rc Casey the owner will sort you out, he provides all his products at the cheapest price possible and is a nice bloke to boot!!!

Check out Adelaide RC's website and look at the prices, save yourself some money.

I'm not sponsored by him either, I choose to shop there because of how good his prices are.

Cheers
http://www.adelaiderc.com.au/
Old 06-01-2012, 06:13 PM
Tech Fanatic

NitroX, AT, and Neo+ are all good quality fuel that you can find here in Adelaide. You won't be disappointed with any of them.

At this point, my advice is to start with the cheapest one. Why spend $10,20 or also 30 more, for the same quality fuel.

Adelaide Rc sells Nitro X and RC hobby Zone sells Neo+. I think Complete Hobbies sells AT.

Come at the track this sunday and you can talk to Casey (Adelaide Rc) or Darren (RCHZ) about fuel. They will be happy to help you.

I use Nitro X
Old 06-02-2012, 02:20 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Thumbs up

nitro-x fuel is an excellent fuel i have been running it for 5 years now and have never had any issues with the fuel and it is cheap too ! as most guys have posted adelaide rc is the place too get it.
Old 06-02-2012, 03:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PAGIE #536
nitro-x fuel is an excellent fuel i have been running it for 5 years now and have never had any issues with the fuel and it is cheap too ! as most guys have posted adelaide rc is the place too get it.
Fantastic fuel and it's amazingly cheap!
Old 07-13-2012, 04:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mtbkym01

+1
especially the points

but can say that my engines are extremely clean, do not miss a beat, have awesome power (I run 25% in Buggy & Truggy), never flame out, barely need a tuning driver put on them...I could go on.