Wiki Posts
Search

2005 AARCMCC IC NSW State Nitro Championships

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2005, 02:14 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally posted by Novarossi
I reckon Simon should be banned from the sport and kicked out of the country, NT is starting to become too predictable

Well done to Texas, Im pretty sure thats his first State/National Title ever.

Your right Thomas, I thought the times would be quicker with all the new engines and chassis's, mid 18sec laps was the norm 2 years back
Simon is doing well, he was leading the NT final but rolled and did some damage. He was off the track for sometime as you would of seen by his laptime.
It's a little like the domination by someone else we knew back a few years ago - some stranger by the name of Michael Kerr...;-)

Wayne backed up his NSW State titles from last year. I am sure there are greater things to come.

Tourers are definately quicker, especially with Simon setting a new Track record in the 17+ region. The track conditions have changed from 2 years ago with now it being a little more corse.

There is a lot of competition in Tourers at moment as everyone wants a spot for the Worlds next year.

Will MK be back for that?
Old 03-29-2005, 05:07 AM
Tech Elite

let us in on the gos' of the event racers. how did CR forget to set his body height? any more happenings? any cars on fire in the pits?

did kickass race? how did CR go? was he dominating?

and novarossi what the hell are you still doing on this board!? GET A BLOODY CAR!
Old 03-29-2005, 11:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally posted by VenomWorldOrder
and novarossi what the hell are you still doing on this board!? GET A BLOODY CAR!