Originally Posted by Professor
you are on holidays,why would you be up so earyl
Old age.
Old 12-22-2012, 03:35 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Professor
yes good job with f1 rules rob & good to see comon sense prevaile

1st run with the new f1 last nite & i couldnt believe how nice this new car is to drive & still with kit setup,although i did learn some valuble driving tips throuout the nite,but overall i had a fun time with it ( so no it is not for sale )

tj & linda thank you for giving all of us racers the opportunity to be able to come along each friday nite for a fun nite with good ppl around & some racing too,look forward to next year

to the ppl ( you know how you are )that have helped me out this year a big thank you,you help has been invaluable to me

dean get well mate & see you back racing soon

lastly,to everyone have a safe & joyous festive season

graham
Where's the "Like" button when you need it???

Thank you Trevor and Linda for all the hard work that you put into the club so that all of us can go racing each Friday night. It's great to see Trevor being able to have a drive lately too as i'm sure it must get quite frustrating at times being there running the show but not getting a drive. Thank you also to everyone that has helped me this year. Your advice on all things to do with our hobby have been very much appreciated. I have gone from complete novice with no idea to being able to hold my own against most of the other racers in 21.5 and I usually manage to lower my lap times each week so i'm getting there, slowly. I still need to find another second and a half per lap, I just have to work on the guy holding the controller.

Dean, if you see this mate, Merry Christmas. I hope you're feeling better each day and that you'll soon be back at the Hill racing. Take care and get better soon.

Cheers

Tony
Old 12-22-2012, 11:26 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

An update on Dean.

Dean went a little backward for a time yesterday when the hospital started him on food (a broth) and he ended up with severe cramps and nausea. Not something Dean needed when he was already in major discomfort. Feeling much better today and being extra careful with eating more food until he thinks he is ready.

The last of the drip lines were removed this morning allowing Dean significantly more freedom in getting out of bed and moving around. A physio visited this morning and helped him take a very short walk.

I can see a huge difference in his strength and movement between when I visited on Friday and today. Simple things like pouring a cup of water or sitting were beyond him on Friday. Today he was capable of making a cup of tea and adding milk/sugar and was sitting in a chair watching TV.

Dean is very appreciative of the visits and phone calls. He does not have much charge on his mobile phone and you can also reach him via patient enquires at Nepean Hospital on 4734 2128.
Old 12-23-2012, 01:03 AM
TJ
Tech Champion

Its good to hear he is feeling better even if there was a set back yesterday. I called in yesterday afternoon early and he was talking about that the doctors wanted him to eat more but he didn't feel like it. Going into Penrith tomorrow Linda and I will call in again and I'll go up on Tuesday and wish him a Merry Christmas as well. Lets just hope that his strength continues to increase and he will get out asap.
Old 12-23-2012, 01:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Guys can you wish Dean all our best when you see him.

I would also like to wish all members the best for Xmas and the New Year, hope those who came up on Saturday had fun sorry I couldn't spend a long time with each of you but street party always means I have to spread my self very thin.

Noel
Old 12-23-2012, 05:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

I think the drinking will commence shortly, so I'd just like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, while I am still capable.
Old 12-23-2012, 08:22 PM
TJ
Tech Champion

Just got back from the hospital. Dean is better today he went for a walk this morning but he pushed himself a little to hard and had a problem with a racing ticker. They carmed him down and had some fruit salad for lunch, its good to see he is getting some food into him plus he looked a lot better after he did.
He thinks he will be in for some time yet but he still doen't know for how long.
Old 12-23-2012, 08:30 PM
Tech Adept

Well another year nearly over and what a year for the club, another win at CC, quiet a few new faces in the novice ranks and a few familiar faces from the past.
We have had a good representation at the various sanctioned events through out the year with a lot of people stepping up and over their expectations and abilities, it was also great to pit with everyone at these events as it keeps you sane when everything else is going south.
Next year will see similar challenges for us all both on and off the track,
we will hosting a round of CC so that means some upgrades to the track surface as well as improvements to the barriers and domes.
If you are looking to spread your wings and race at some larger events then keep in mind that quiet a few of us attend the larger events so if you feel like giving it a go don't be afraid to ask for help.

I would just like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and hope Santa is good to you but not too good as it is hard enough to stay in the A's now.

See you next year

Bob
Old 12-23-2012, 09:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Merry Christmas

I like to wish everyone a safe and happy Christmas, and hope the fat man in the red suit is good to you all. Also a special Merry Christmas to Dean for a speedy recovery

All the best

Baz
Old 12-24-2012, 02:40 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Wishing everyone a Merry Xmas & a Happy (and safe) New Year.

Cheers

Alan & Jordan M
Old 12-24-2012, 08:34 PM
TJ
Tech Champion

Just got back from seeing Dean, a little uncomfortable to day so they are sending him for some scans this afternoon. Hoping they can find the problem and get him back on the path to recovery.

While I am here I would like to thank everyone for supporting us this year. We have had great time and hope to continue that next year . As Bob has said we have some work to do in getting the track ready for CC13 next year that should happen after the Castle Hill Show in early March. We have been very luck to have a great bunch of people support us over the last couple of years which has made the club stronger than most.
From Linda, Caitlin and myself I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.

Trev

Last edited by TJ; 12-24-2012 at 08:59 PM.
Old 12-25-2012, 01:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Opps, sausage fingers, sorry
Old 12-25-2012, 01:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Breaking News; Local German speaking Schumacher racer switching to Xray for 2013
Old 12-25-2012, 01:53 PM
M24
Tech Adept

Default Switching?

Originally Posted by Brokin Racing
Breaking News; Local German speaking Schumacher racer switching to Xray for 2013
Martin finally seen the orange side?

Hope all had as good a Christmas as we did and an even better New Year.

Greg
Old 12-25-2012, 03:44 PM
Tech Adept

If anyone is looking for a fix, I will be heading up to have a run on carpet with the F1. Planning on getting there about mid afternoon and racing starts at 7.00 pm.

Bob

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.