Wiki Posts
Search

Ask John Germanos

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 12:37 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Hi John,

I have been away fron RC for a while when i came back your name was down as being one of gun racers and now you have your own thread it's great because you are so in the zone at the track it very unnerving being around you let alone asking such an important question, so to get to my question your hand eye reaction is second to none how is this acheived i have tried all sorts of activities but must obviously be missing one very important one as my lap times just don't get any better !!!!!!!!!!!!!

John please help me any advice would be much appreciated.

ps dont be shy to tell the truth either

Thanks
Michael
Old 02-19-2010, 02:00 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Lord of the Kebbabs

Originally Posted by Novarossi
John Germanos fever sweeping the world, with some of the worlds best drivers (seriously) emailing to ask who he is, and what does he race. Please forward any marketing and sponsorship enquiries to me directly.

John Germanos setup sheets now on Team Magic website:

http://www.teammagic.com.tw/en/downfra.jsp?tag=down
Originally Posted by mrgsr
Toaster..depends what you want in your next car? and what your current car lacked?

I think you cant go wrong with the g4rs09 or the nt1. easy parts and setup support for those 2 cars.
You 2 should get a room !!

and build shocks together whilst eating kebabs with hommus and tabulli whilst discussing your plan on how to try and beat me at the Sydney gp next week.

Micheal I hear you are relying on an over the counter motor of the 353 nature, remember last time you ran one of those against my KicKass RB it was embarrasing, infact I heard it caused your 8th retirement in this hobby . Lets see how you go with your new one as I am still running my orig engine.
Old 02-19-2010, 06:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (94%+)

Originally Posted by Mike 78
Hi John,

I have been away fron RC for a while when i came back your name was down as being one of gun racers and now you have your own thread it's great because you are so in the zone at the track it very unnerving being around you let alone asking such an important question, so to get to my question your hand eye reaction is second to none how is this acheived i have tried all sorts of activities but must obviously be missing one very important one as my lap times just don't get any better !!!!!!!!!!!!!

John please help me any advice would be much appreciated.

ps dont be shy to tell the truth either

Thanks
Michael

Try VRC
Old 02-19-2010, 07:53 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Ay John should i have Beef or Lamb kebab today? it will be with homus,tabolla and chilli offcoarse.

Please reply urgently im kind of Hungry.

cheers
Old 02-19-2010, 08:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bigredspeed
Ay John should i have Beef or Lamb kebab today? it will be with homus,tabolla and chilli offcoarse.

Please reply urgently im kind of Hungry.

cheers
Get a Chicken kebab and with cheese.

Btw: Good luck tomorrow Johhny. I will log on next week to view the race results and I will expect to see your name in the top 3!!!
Old 02-21-2010, 04:06 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Mr Johnny to da Geezy, how can we be more like you? should we wear Lonsdale branded clothing more often?

respect.

your Fan,

Tomzilla
PS: i can't drive for $hyt, should i get a Team Magic car, or should i quit?

Last edited by TomB; 02-21-2010 at 04:27 AM.
Old 02-21-2010, 07:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Guys

This is the funniest thread i have read on here for awhile. I just had to become a fan of the FaceBook page.

Thanks for the laughs!

Andrew
Old 02-21-2010, 07:13 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Snowy
Get a Chicken kebab and with cheese.

Btw: Good luck tomorrow Johhny. I will log on next week to view the race results and I will expect to see your name in the top 3!!!
I finished 2nd to Barg he only had a 1 lap lead till tohme ran me out of fuel on last pit stop hahah
Old 02-21-2010, 07:14 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by TomB
Mr Johnny to da Geezy, how can we be more like you? should we wear Lonsdale branded clothing more often?

respect.

your Fan,

Tomzilla
PS: i can't drive for $hyt, should i get a Team Magic car, or should i quit?

Tomb a car is only as good as its driver but im more thanhappy to help you set it up if you do buy one. awesome car and its on the cheaper side to run
Old 02-21-2010, 07:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Hi John,

Need to ask you something. What was wrong with Peter yesterday? I mean, dropping one or two farts during the club day is fine, but when we were racing, he was standing right next to me and dropping one every lap. There was no need for AMB transponders, I knew when he did a lap.

What dietary information do you recommend?
Old 02-21-2010, 07:37 PM
Tech Apprentice

whats up dude? word on the streets up here on the east side is you finished second in yesterdays race. some old married dude won it again. that suxs man.

hoping you can help me. i can't get my G4RS on rails like you. whats wrong with my setup?

FRONT
front springs - mugen purple
camber - -2 degree
toe - 1 out
ride height 4mm
tires - left 42 grp, right 35 jaco

rear springs - upside down xray
camber - 3 degree
ride height - 1mm
tires - sorex 32 team much more surikan marc worlds 2 edition

the car oversteers too much when i turn right, then understeers when i turn left.

also, read on your facebook site that you have signed an exclusive agreement with 3racing whom will supply you with wheel nuts for 2010 - thats the bomb.
Old 02-21-2010, 07:46 PM
Tech Elite

HPI Racer its hard to take you serious with a setup like that lol

Originally Posted by HPIRacer79
whats up dude? word on the streets up here on the east side is you finished second in yesterdays race. some old married dude won it again. that suxs man.

hoping you can help me. i can't get my G4RS on rails like you. whats wrong with my setup?

FRONT
camber - -2 degree
toe - 1 out
ride height 4mm

camber - 3 degree
ride height - 1mm

the car oversteers too much when i turn right, then understeers when i turn left.

also, read on your facebook site that you have signed an exclusive agreement with 3racing whom will supply you with wheel nuts for 2010 - thats the bomb.
Old 02-21-2010, 08:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

HPIRACER, as I have management rights to John Germanos, I do not want him to use the energy in his fingers to reply, so I will.

You either need to find an clockwise oval track, or when it comes to a left turn, hook it right, do a donut then contine along your desired path.
Old 02-21-2010, 08:36 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by HPIRacer79

FRONT
camber - -2 degree
toe - 1 out
ride height 4mm

camber - 3 degree
ride height - 1mm

John,

The old married dude feels like he may have lost a couple of tenths a lap during the extended break from racing.

What can you suggest for this weekends racing at the Sydney GP to make up the speed again?

Would an energy drink like Redbull, V or Mother help?

OMD......
Old 02-21-2010, 09:23 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by barg
John,

The old married dude feels like he may have lost a couple of tenths a lap during the extended break from racing.

What can you suggest for this weekends racing at the Sydney GP to make up the speed again?

Would an energy drink like Redbull, V or Mother help?

OMD......
Hey Barg Johny dosn't need to answer this one i can get a better pitman he was useless as tits on a bull

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.