Generic Chit Chat with WeelNut

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2004, 03:55 AM
MK
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by WeelNut
Do you hold any Titles?
Yeah, I won a "Dummy Spit" title once...
Old 06-16-2004, 03:58 AM
Tech Apprentice

MK your not that famous RC Driver Christopher Reades

you know superman

so your not this champion of champions, does any one conkerr with this
Old 06-16-2004, 04:03 AM
MK
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

last I heard superman was turning into a bit of a "has been"??
Old 06-16-2004, 03:39 PM
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: 8---10

Now we will see who the guns really are.

I disagree with this decesion, 10 cars would have been great.

But possibly they need to follow previous formats.
10 Cars ran last year, so that's not the problem. I would of thought havnig 10 car finals would be the first thing to do to make this more like an international event.

But hey no problem at all, 8 is still better than 6 so run with it.

Coxy.
Old 06-16-2004, 04:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Nut

BK. As a mod is there any chance you can change the loonies name from WeelNut to just Nut, I think it would work a lot better and things would be clearer for everyone.
Old 06-16-2004, 04:48 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Re: Nut

Originally posted by THE ROCK
BK. As a mod is there any chance you can change the loonies name from WeelNut to just Nut, I think it would work a lot better and things would be clearer for everyone.

Hey Rock, so tell me what was is that makes you think I'm a loony, be specific, show me what you know, show me if you are worth paying any attention too. What is it that I said that you think is loonacy. So are you able to show some facts, or are you like you always have been on this site, full of POO POO?
Old 06-16-2004, 05:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Hey Rock, so tell me what was is that makes you think I'm a loony, be specific, show me what you know, show me if you are worth paying any attention too. What is it that I said that you think is loonacy. So are you able to show some facts, or are you like you always have been on this site, full of POO POO?
So WheelNut, what makes you think I've always been authoritarian? (that’s what's really bugging me) Tell me who you think I am, or who you are. That way I'll be able to work out if you comments are based in the same reality as the rest of us, or in a special WheelNuts happy place.
Old 06-16-2004, 05:09 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by nerdling
So WheelNut, what makes you think I've always been authoritarian? (that’s what's really bugging me) Tell me who you think I am, or who you are. That way I'll be able to work out if you comments are based in the same reality as the rest of us, or in a special WheelNuts happy place.

Just the fact that it's bugging you posses the question, how much truth is in my remark.

Why do you want to know who I am?

You know me as weelnut, I know you as nerdling, in this planet called Generic Chit Chat with me.
Old 06-16-2004, 05:39 PM
Tech Elite

Just the fact that it's bugging you posses the question, how much truth is in my remark.
Probably a bit, but I don't belive I'm dictatorial, as the dictionary defines authoritarian. Cranky, bossy $h!t would be more accurate.

Why do you want to know who I am?
See previous remarks, I want to know how you justify your statements.
Old 06-16-2004, 05:52 PM
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: Nut

Oh Nut,

Let me see.... where do I start, you see the fact that EVERYONE else can see what I am seeing, and you cant makes you a nutter. When people find the need to kick you off a thread and start a chit chat thread with you so they can keep you occupied, when you start " who are you, no who are you, no you tell me first" BS with people. When you run totally off the rails with super man crap, when you start asking people what titles they hold. When you beat your own chest as if you are the greatest ever!!! When you talk from such a high authoritive point but wont tell Nerd who you are. When ..... this is boring me now, hope I gave you enough food for thought Nut. Anyway gotta go do POO POO now CYA
Old 06-16-2004, 06:22 PM
Tech Regular

I may very well know who Weelnut is!

Weelnut, are you my REAL daddy?
Old 06-16-2004, 06:39 PM
Tech Addict

Come on Timmy, with your cameos becoming more and more of a rarity these days you should be able to do a bit better than that...
Old 06-16-2004, 07:09 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Re: Re: Re: Nut

Originally posted by THE ROCK
Oh Nut,

Let me see.... where do I start, you see the fact that EVERYONE else can see what I am seeing, and you cant makes you a nutter. When people find the need to kick you off a thread and start a chit chat thread with you so they can keep you occupied, when you start " who are you, no who are you, no you tell me first" BS with people. When you run totally off the rails with super man crap, when you start asking people what titles they hold. When you beat your own chest as if you are the greatest ever!!! When you talk from such a high authoritive point but wont tell Nerd who you are. When ..... this is boring me now, hope I gave you enough food for thought Nut. Anyway gotta go do POO POO now CYA
Actually I wasn't kicked of the thread, THIS IS STILL THE SAME THREAD, just that they named it for my sake, and as far as the rest of your remark goes, I'm still waiting for the facts, be specific.

And I have never beated my drum, what drum can I beat, you don't even know who I am. And why do you care so much who I am, will that justify what you say, will knowing my identity make your comments worthwhile?
Old 06-16-2004, 08:21 PM
Tech Elite

And why do you care so much who I am, will that justify what you say, will knowing my identity make your comments worthwhile?
No but they might justify yours .

Hey Rock, do you drove gas or electric?
Old 06-16-2004, 09:43 PM
Tech Master

Default Nerd

Originally posted by nerdling
No but they might justify yours .

Hey Rock, do you drove gas or electric?
Mate,

I am probably the Nut! I have two of each 2 x Xray, 1 x V one S and 1 x V one RR Evo

I race at the Hill, EC, and Penrith sometimes.

UR from the ACT I am thinking of comming to your next club day on the 29th check things out before the titles.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.