Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing
HELP - Goods paid for but not received from online Australian Store. >

HELP - Goods paid for but not received from online Australian Store.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HELP - Goods paid for but not received from online Australian Store.

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 05:49 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 315 (100%+)

True, I did pm you, but I emailed / pm'd 3 stores in Australia and 5 overseas for that part so don't be feeling special now champ. You didn't have it anyway (like most items on your store, sold out sold out sold out)

But all these comments you have made in here have made me really question your attitude, and frankly has made me wonder if your knowledge of ethics is comparable to hitler's knowledge on human rights?

Anyway it's a mute point, by whatever means you got your monopoly, but rest assured if people have an item from you go missing don't ask for sympathy when the witch hunt is on you!
Old 12-10-2008, 05:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)

I would like to thank you for the support and advise on this.

It is a shame (honnestly) that things have turned out the way they have and would think that there are many other factors which has influenced Tony's final decision to close.
Old 12-10-2008, 05:58 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

What problem with ethics? I simply said that the goods should be replaced. It was not the customers fault.

So who has an ethics issue .. you drag Hitler into this? You really seem to way off base.

As for a monopoly? ... you need to check the number of online stores that are based in Australia .. far from a monopoly

And BTW, it will sad to see Tony Porter go. You may not believe it but I talked to Tony regularly
Old 12-10-2008, 06:12 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by cannon
What problem with ethics? I simply said that the goods should be replaced. It was not the customers fault.

So who has an ethics issue .. you drag Hitler into this? You really seem to way off base.

As for a monopoly? ... you need to check the number of online stores that are based in Australia .. far from a monopoly

And BTW, it will sad to see Tony Porter go. You may not believe it but I talked to Tony regularly
As much as I'd love to continue this with you, it's off topic and counterproductive, like it or not we have lost one of the best rc battery stores we had, and can you honestly say you played no part in it no matter how small with your comments?

I can't shop at a store I have ethical questions about, so you lost me mate.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:20 PM
Tech Champion

Nexxus,

I refer you to Tony's own comments
"Over the last several weeks/months much consideration has been given to the direction that Harrisrc will be heading with approaching 09 season"

This was obviously not a spur of the moment decision. Tony has thought long and hard and for whatever reason has decided to stop retail sales .. (he never said other sales ) It is his decision
Old 12-10-2008, 06:31 PM
Tech Regular

Talking

If he is indeed considering being a distributor it could only be a good thing.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

You know that the current exchange rate is hurting not only the end user
but the importer as well. I was myself cutting back a little but Bugger It.

If all that have posted here (cannon excepted of course) where to place their next few orders with Tony it may just turn things around a little.

Tony you have Mail

Shane
Old 12-10-2008, 06:58 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Show your support please

Cannon or should I say ferret how would all your people that you sell batteries to feel if they knew that 80% aren’t even matched they are just labeled to say they are because a lot of your batteries are questionable.
There is a difference between Harris RC and Cannon, Cannon is a self centered anal person and Tony is a down to earth genuine guy who will go out of his way to help anybody no matter who you are.
I have received and sent hundreds and hundreds of parcels with Harris RC and I have never had a problem with not receiving the parcel. I would think the amount of parcels sent by Harris RC he would correctly address all parcels as it his business that will suffer.
We should do what swamp rat suggested we all treat ourselves to a little a Christmas present and buy something from Harris RC this may cheer him up for the Christmas break and may and we do it loud and strong enough it might counteract the little weasel that got upset when his parcel went missing.

Harris RC Rulz
Old 12-10-2008, 06:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 147 (99%+)

Originally Posted by Swamp Rat
If all that have posted here (cannon excepted of course) where to place their next few orders with Tony it may just turn things around a little.
Are you kidding, this would highlight to me who you wouldn't ever deal with ever again!

Originally Posted by nexxus
I can't shop at a store I have ethical questions about, so you lost me mate.
The Integrity Bus Company wishes to advise it's patrons that,
the ex-customer special will be leaving in 15 minutes...all stops to Windsor
Old 12-10-2008, 07:04 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Safer SX
Cannon or should I say ferret how would all your people that you sell batteries to feel if they knew that 80% aren’t even matched they are just labeled to say they are because a lot of your batteries are questionable.
There is a difference between Harris RC and Cannon, Cannon is a self centered anal person and Tony is a down to earth genuine guy who will go out of his way to help anybody no matter who you are.
I have received and sent hundreds and hundreds of parcels with Harris RC and I have never had a problem with not receiving the parcel. I would think the amount of parcels sent by Harris RC he would correctly address all parcels as it his business that will suffer.
We should do what swamp rat suggested we all treat ourselves to a little a Christmas present and buy something from Harris RC this may cheer him up for the Christmas break and may and we do it loud and strong enough it might counteract the little weasel that got upset when his parcel went missing.

Harris RC Rulz
Now Rex,

Be careful that is getting yourself into liable areas

And the hypocrisy of the comments coming from you
Old 12-10-2008, 07:07 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RAST

It is a shame (honnestly) that things have turned out the way they have and would think that there are many other factors which has influenced Tony's final decision to close.
There is such a thing as 'Icing on the Cake'
Old 12-10-2008, 07:15 PM
Tech Master

Safer SX - if you read Tony's reply it states that he has been thinking of the future for some time and not just in the last 24/48 hours with making the decision that he has made. There are other circumstances that I have been advised but these will remain unsaid by his request. I suggest you speak with him if you would like to know more information.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:29 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Amended and update

After viewing the recent post

There obviously is more interest in these forums to belittle people and point the blame with out knowing what has actually taken place than to give constructive points of view or assistance.

Even from so called professional retailers.
He may have been thinking about it for some time however from the above quote seem to be the straw that breaks the camels back. As I said if you have nothing constructive to say then don't say anything at all.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:36 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by RAST
Safer SX - if you read Tony's reply it states that he has been thinking of the future for some time and not just in the last 24/48 hours with making the decision that he has made. There are other circumstances that I have been advised but these will remain unsaid by his request. I suggest you speak with him if you would like to know more information.
Hang on, you just basically called him a thief 2-3 pages back, you can't have the luxury of jumping ship now that it's come to light you were attacking someone a great deal of us have a LOT of time for!

I agree with safersx, I don't like Novak either!
Old 12-10-2008, 07:48 PM
Tech Master

nexxus -

I was advising other circumstances that Tony has told me that have not been published that has effected his decision.

Just trying to point this out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.