Wiki Posts
Search

2007 NSW EP STATE TITLES

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 07:14 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Besercoe
In other words the Tire is a Much More 32 Pre-mount, in order to use up left over stock from the MM Masters.
The MMM Price was $35/set
Warning to all, the tires are glued but only on the surface, re-glue before use and check every run or you will have blowouts.

State Titles price will be $35.00 per set because hei will be doing special price for the Titles. However as a LHS I will be selling them at $40.00 which is below recommended sell price so any one who wishes to can practise on them at a reasonable price. I am unable to purchase them at the same price thet they will be supplied for at the Titles. I am only covering my costs to get them here and pay John Howard. I guess there will always be people who will winge and complain .
Old 05-02-2007, 09:02 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

In other words the Tire is a Much More 32 Pre-mount, in order to use up left over stock from the MM Masters.
Or is it that under the current rules, you cannot use the same tyre 2 years in a row at the same sanctioned event?

Warning to all, the tires are glued but only on the surface, re-glue before use and check every run or you will have blowouts.
If you dont check your tyres before each run, pre-glued or otherwise, you deserve the blowout.
Old 05-02-2007, 10:36 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default control tyres

This is correct. A different tyre brand must be used each year.
Old 05-02-2007, 10:49 PM
Tech Champion

The MMM Price was $35/set
Will there ever be an event with rules or tire that pleases Sir Vercoe?

Event: 2005 Swamp Buggy Titles
Complaint: Mud is the wrong colour

Event: 2006 Egg ansd Spoon race
Complaint: Control spoons wrong brand

Event: 2007 MM
Complaint: Tires suck, mod sucks
Old 05-02-2007, 11:16 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by black-knight
Will there ever be an event with rules or tire that pleases Sir Vercoe?
Can you imagine if it were a different compound used? Then the complaint would have been that people couldnt use their tyres from the Much More Race for practice & it was some conspiracy to sell more tyres lol.
Old 05-02-2007, 11:19 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Didn't take long for the two amigos to get into their promotion spin ... lol

BTW .. for those interested in getting sets of the control tyre for the event, I will be selling a set of the control tyres for $10 with every battery purchased.

The tyres should be in stock shortly.
Old 05-02-2007, 11:37 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by cannon
Didn't take long for the two amigos to get into their promotion spin ... lol

BTW .. for those interested in getting sets of the control tyre for the event, I will be selling a set of the control tyres for $10 with every battery purchased.

Are they black or grey ?
Old 05-02-2007, 11:54 PM
Tech Master

LOL - Bargain.

Let me guess, they will get "held up at customs" when the time comes lol
Old 05-03-2007, 12:05 AM
Tech Champion

No .. that is the line used by HEI.

What about the "special" ProLine tyres for the Nats ... very special .... HEI running around with a silver paint pen ....lolololol The excuse given was they were not ready in time. They were never going to be made .. lol

Wow, Paul , not much said by you of late until the HEI propoganda is required again .
Old 05-03-2007, 12:16 AM
Tech Master

i love the whingeing and wineing that goes on before a big race...ah the controversy.

and you can always count on fish being in the middle of it
Old 05-03-2007, 12:24 AM
Tech Champion

Tony2 .. no whingeing fom me. I was just offering tyres at a good price.

Be careful Tony ... or I will get a certain overweight girl from Bangkok to deal with you
Old 05-03-2007, 12:37 AM
Tech Addict

Default ....

There has been no such decision of yet, on what the much more control tyre is that will be decided this coming sunday and everyone will find out then also if people are not happy that is fine, but please keep all the rubbish out and let the people that are keen and interested enjoy and use this thread as an informative and helpful thread.\
cheers russell
Old 05-03-2007, 12:42 AM
Tech Master

No .. that is the line used by HEI.

What about the "special" ProLine tyres for the Nats ... very special .... HEI running around with a silver paint pen ....lolololol The excuse given was they were not ready in time. They were never going to be made .. lol

Wow, Paul , not much said by you of late until the HEI propoganda is required again .
Fish, this is the NSW Onroad State Titles thread. I, and im sure everyone else reading it fails to see the relevence of either HEI, or the Offroad Nationals? Were you even there? Nobody complained, nobody whinged, everyone was cool. Nobody cared if it was a silver pen, a sticker or a moulding, so why is it that someone who didnt even attend have an issue when those who raced couldnt have cared less? Ohh, thats right, you didnt sell any tyres lol, just like now.

In reality, you guys are so transparent that people just dont listen anymore. You can abuse me, insult me, say whatever you like, it just doesnt matter. Guys like you and Vercoe just try to rubbish events because you put your personal grudges above racing and the hobby you both claim to enjoy.

You toot your horn about how many packs you sell, how many tyres you sell, how many this or that you sell, well why dont you tell everyone, whens the last time you sponsored an event, or even supported it by turning up to race? You've even taken to rubbishing events that have been run & won, and were complete sucsesses

As for the customs thing - since that is a "HEI" line, it seems you are trying to imitate that too
You know what they say though Fish, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

Customs have finally released my cells after a week of hassle

It will be another week before I start getting packs available .
Post number 983

&

No just dumb staff at Customs. Said there was no invoice with the parcel. They must have had that side of the box facing down because there was an invoice on the outside of the box..
Post number 985

Both from

Feral Thread
Old 05-03-2007, 12:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Atomix
If you dont check your tyres before each run, pre-glued or otherwise, you deserve the blowout.
Indeed, I completely agree. Too much of a rush to get to get things done and im guilty of that.

Even though i found two of the 12 tires i got werent glued properly, i actually expected it to be a LOT worse. So yeah make sure you tug HARD on the side of the tire to make sure its properly glued.
At muchmore i had already run one of the tires but the second one which i found not glued properly before using they replaced.

WHOA!!! At $40 a set from a LHS, must be next to no profit on that, they are normally a little over $55 a set for the tires.

And well done to HEI selling tires for $35 a set again, it makes it so much easier on the pocket. Wouldnt mind some harder tires though :P Prefer more use than grip, and you can always goop tires up if required (I assume tamworth allow traction compound dont they?)
Old 05-03-2007, 01:02 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by aussie racer
There has been no such decision of yet, on what the much more control tyre is that will be decided this coming sunday and everyone will find out then also if people are not happy that is fine, but please keep all the rubbish out and let the people that are keen and interested enjoy and use this thread as an informative and helpful thread.\
cheers russell

So Full Speed is selling them, but they have not been decided yet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.