Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mildura Vic offroad track

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 01:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

All sisters are required at the track sunday!
Old 06-04-2008, 01:49 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

What's the weather forecast for sunday? is there a backup plan if it rains?
Old 06-04-2008, 04:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by daymo
rise of the FOS? since when was that ever mentioned on my entry form, to my recollection he has nothing to do with the event
Daymo,

The FOS has more to do with this event than you realise Champ, much like the transformers, more than meets the eye!!!!
Old 06-04-2008, 11:43 PM
Tech Adept

Its raining, been raining most of the day

A whole lot of saw dust may be getting spread.

We have decided that Lipo's will be allowed in the mod classes only for this event, as a bit of a test to see if they are worth the hassles. Bring your own fire extinguisher

There will be a BBQ sat and sun for breaky and lunch, so you can race and eat and race and eat and race.

Fos/Daymo any chance of trophy girls !

Gids
Old 06-05-2008, 01:10 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by gids

We have decided that Lipo's will be allowed in the mod classes only for this event, as a bit of a test to see if they are worth the hassles. Bring your own fire extinguisher

There will be a BBQ sat and sun for breaky and lunch, so you can race and eat and race and eat and race.

Gids
Trophy girls! you mean i might have to make an effort with the racing instead of just circulating!
Old 06-05-2008, 01:16 AM
Tech Initiate

fuhrer: more then meets the eye? whats fos guna do? a backflip with a pike off his swing set?

gallstone(FOS): my sister may be hot as you keep telling me, ppl say ur sister is hot yet your mum does that thing with her tounge

gids: hahaha your so funny you should try out 4 saturday night live, heard they need a new eddie murphy, as for the trophy girls think your out of luck
Old 06-05-2008, 06:49 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default Vic Titles

Originally Posted by gids

Gids

Can someone confirm weather LIPOS can be used in the up and coming Vic Titles? (August)
If so can they be used in all classes.
Thanks
Old 06-05-2008, 08:49 PM
Tech Adept

Weather has cleared up and the sun came out today so everything is looking good.

Vics details will be finalised this weekend, IF lipo's will be allowed they will only be in the Mod classes.
The advantage in stock of 0.2 volts is to great. So it would be hugely unfair to those that won't have them/can't afford them.

Gids
Old 06-08-2008, 07:38 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Would like to thank the mildura club for the great weekend of racing! You are a great bunch of friendly people! I have to say your track is the best electric offroad track i have ever raced on!!!!
I will try and drag a few more adelaide boys to the vics to keep me company.
Old 06-08-2008, 04:38 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Thank you so much for putting on a brilliant days racing! We had an absolute ball and will return to Mildura to race again. The track is supurb and the attitude towards racing is clean and friendly.
Old 06-08-2008, 08:47 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

oh champ, what a weekend.

from the 5 am saturday morning start to the 2.30 am arrival home this morning, and all the broken shock shafts an glitches in between.

loved the track, you guys have done an awesome job getting it prepped ready to go. you can see the amount of pure hardwork that went into it.

a massive thankyou and well done to all involved.

i don't think i have ever seen volunteer marshals so eager to help. you look around and there are six marshals on track, the call goes out for a couple of helpers and all of a sudden there seems like a cast of thousands arrive to help.

gids and bigshow and all the others that made this event happen, you guys rock. the vics are gunna be huge.

look forward to seeing you all again in a couple of weeks in wodonga for the interclub.

once again, thankyou and well done on a brilliant weekend.

wally
Old 06-09-2008, 01:54 AM
Tech Elite

Thanks to the Mildura Club for an awesome race meeting! The track was amazing and the grip kept coming on making 4wd mod an absolute blast!

I'm looking forward to getting some more laps indoor when I'm a bit more alert and awake

I can't wait for the Vics in August!
Old 06-09-2008, 02:01 AM
Tech Regular

omg i forgot to thank all the mod driver for the great racing all weekend and damo from DBD for painting my body shell and once again the fuhrer for the servo
thanks
ben roulstone
Old 06-09-2008, 02:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

This years Mallee Madness was the bomb! Not that I'm saying it was bad last year!

Cant wait to race the FOS at Wodonga, hope you get a servo in time FOS!
Old 06-09-2008, 04:03 AM
Tech Adept

Thanks to everyone that made the trip to the Mallee Madness 2.

Sorry for the hassles with the computer (Bloody allycrap) Every time we use it we get better so things will be sorted for the vics.

Thanks to everyone who helped out on the day, everything becomes easier with a bit of help.

The track is coming along great, heaps of grip with bugger all tire wear so bring on the Vics.

Gids

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.