Search
Like Tree11Likes

1/10 electric Offroad racing at Keilor

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2011, 10:45 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by john watkins
My mistake, i am not too big to admit an error, Track will now be open untill 7am on Sunday for practise.
you are forgiven jw .i dont know why some people are worried bout track time when they aint racing.
Old 03-21-2011, 10:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stinky cheese
A few people have asked me if the track will be open on Sunday morning for practice. Can some one please confirm if or if not the track will be open for practice Sunday morning.

Thanks
Originally Posted by shan74
you are forgiven jw .i dont know why some people are worried bout track time when they aint racing.
Someone else asked the question.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:10 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by shan74
Atrocious spelling and grammar aside. We're just following the rules, of which certain "Proud Members" seem to be selective of.

All these jokes, I was under the impression the Comedy Festival begins on March 30th!
Old 03-22-2011, 02:32 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default keilor working bee - newb

Originally Posted by jaylow215
Ok john thats plain and simple.keep up the good work you are doing a bloody awsome job im sure everbody thanks you for all the hard work you have done with the track and container stuff,our club is moving ahead in the right direction.I opoligise i cant get there fri nite or sat have to go to w/bool with tires friday so wont be back till 5am sun morn so no sleep for me again, but cant wait to give the new x-60 xfactory a squirt in the dirt thanks to Doc Performace[mick] cheers wiggy
i fourth that,
having just recently joined the club it's good to see the direction that it's heading and a big pat on the back to those who get in and get things done.
looking forward to being a part of it with my two sons.
neil
Old 03-23-2011, 03:35 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by The Fuhrer
Atrocious spelling and grammar aside. We're just following the rules, of which certain "Proud Members" seem to be selective of.

All these jokes, I was under the impression the Comedy Festival begins on March 30th!
Never realized you were so smart and speak so well.
Old 03-23-2011, 04:57 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

new rims for the XXX SCT from J Concepts and new buggy inserts from AKA

pics of the New X Factory 4wd X 7 coming soon...
going buy the guys in America the car is like nothing on the market and has alot of very interesting new ideas on it..
a lot of the drivers r saying that this car will be a weapon when they get a working setup on it!!! as the car they raced at Cactas was only setup on the car park as they only finished the prototype that morning....the car was only 1.5 seconds a lap of the pace with the top guys doing 25's and the prototype doing high 26's not bad for a car with out testing and setting it up on the track.!!!!

Last edited by The_Doctor; 03-31-2011 at 03:17 PM.
Old 03-23-2011, 05:06 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by WREKKA
Never realized you were so smart and speak so well.
Nath,

It's spelt: Realised.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:32 AM
Tech Elite

Default ORRCA VIC AGM

Last edited by The Fuhrer; 03-24-2011 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Double post
Old 03-24-2011, 02:04 AM
Tech Elite

Default ORRCA AGM

ORRCA VIC AGM will be held trackside at Keilor, 14:00, 26/3/11.

Attached is agenda and ORRCA VIC manual.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
ORRCA_AGENDA_2011 .pdf (53.6 KB, 105 views)
File Type: pdf
ORRCA Victoria Manual.pdf (350.1 KB, 138 views)
Old 03-24-2011, 09:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 141 (100%+)

Nath,

nath is a Yankee at heart

Last edited by hacker; 03-24-2011 at 09:40 AM. Reason: grammatical correction....it's too early, I mean too late haha
Old 03-24-2011, 12:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by The_Doctor
new rims for the XXX SCT from J Concepts and new buggy inserts from AKA

pics of the New X Factory 4wd X 7 coming soon...
going buy the guys in America the car is like nothing on the market and has alot of very interesting new ideas on it..
a lot of the drivers r saying that this car will be a weapon when they get a working setup on it!!! as the car they raced at Cactas was only setup on the car park as they only finished the prototype that morning....the car was only 1.5 seconds a lap of the pace with the top guys doing 25's and the prototype doing high 26's not bad for a car with out testing and setting it up on the track.!!!!
I believe Maifields best lap was a 22.894.....

Will be interesting to see AKA's pricing structure for tyres and how its excepted in EP. The quality is a lot higher than other manufactures [imo], the 8th scale tyres only have high quality inserts, no foam crap.
Time will tell on this one!
Old 03-24-2011, 01:59 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by too twisted
I believe Maifields best lap was a 22.894.....

Will be interesting to see AKA's pricing structure for tyres and how its excepted in EP. The quality is a lot higher than other manufactures [imo], the 8th scale tyres only have high quality inserts, no foam crap.
Time will tell on this one!
22.85 not bad for a supposedly "out of date" car, how did the other "out of date" 2wd B4 go?
Old 03-24-2011, 02:45 PM
Tech Rookie

Nath,

Wanted to see how smart you were.
Old 03-24-2011, 03:56 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default SPRAY!!!!

as i havent seen the final times i was going on Q times for 4wd that i sore even so for a car with no track time its still good!!!
what gets me is people jumping on others forums and giving shit! how about some constructive comments and come out and race some time instead of bagging people for all their good work ......at the moment Keilor is the only track that u can RACE on and for the SO called RACERS they dont even turn up!!!

as for comments i was told of on the weekend That some wont race as the tyre wear is too great!!!
You just cant win...the track is to slippery!!!! the track is too grippy!!!!(this is not pointed at one person)
if people stuck with ONE CAR and not a new car every 2 months you may find you would go better!(this comment is to one person)
what do u guys wont!!!! if your car is using tyres then YOUR SETUP IS WRONG!!!!
change it so its not hard on tyres!!!

if it wasnt for people giving up THEIR TIME none of us would have a track to race on!!!!!

it amazes me that racers for Mildura can travel down to race but people that live in the CBD cant!!!!
instead of giving all these DIRT DIGGERS SHIT dont race go do some thing else ...10th scale will be stronger with out you!!!!!

i dont mind people giving it to me for some of my remarks but when you do it just to start crap, then piss off!!! no one whats it!!!!
that my 20c worth........ now lets see the same people respond back to my comments!!

same as SC trucks there's heaps of them out there but where are they on the day?? no where if it wasnt for Wrekka and his mates there would be no class!!!
who cares if some ones grammar is wrong ....HOW ANAL are you !!!!
we all dont have collage degrees!!!!!!

i know ive gone on a bit but who cares!!!!!
may be the Keilor boys let the track go to shit and then we all will have nowhere to race in the CBD!!
we have already lost a guy from racing for all the shit people put on him....

we dont need it!!!!! we have things going on out side of racing and now have to put up with this!

if you can do better then by all means.. YOU come and do the track You run the race meeting You run the club!!!!!!
if we all keep going there will be no more offroad.
and i think its the best form of electric racing around!!!!!

Last edited by The_Doctor; 03-24-2011 at 08:14 PM.
Old 03-24-2011, 04:50 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by WREKKA
Wanted to see how smart you were.
The Australian English language pack on Firefox helps

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.