Keilor Off Road Track

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Keilor Off Road Track

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 04:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

where is 'duff beer' any way...he's due for more crap imput !
Old 03-12-2007, 04:27 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

a few AM crystals is all you really need guys! (hint hint nudge nudge!)
Old 03-12-2007, 04:28 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by timmey
could you pass me the tea please vicar?
Old 03-12-2007, 04:37 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Brady.Jnr
sorry man it's a old joke,I'll explain it to you next time at the track,...but keep up the posts.....gas vagina's can F.O.
Old 03-12-2007, 04:39 AM
Tech Initiate

Default dudes with 1/8 Buggies

This afternoon I went by the track, there where 1/8 buggies and trucks around
they did use the track etc.
I just explained to them the effort the club had gone into repairing the track and that if they damage it the club will suffer.
They seemed to understand and that they would go to the sunshine BMX track. So to all the people out there hey please dont damage the clubs hard work.
Old 03-12-2007, 04:42 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by timmey
sorry man it's a old joke,I'll explain it to you next time at the track,...but keep up the posts.....gas vagina's can F.O.
sweet dude
Old 03-12-2007, 04:44 AM
Tech Initiate

Where can I buy 4200 batteries Intell maybe or what brand do you guys suggest
Old 03-12-2007, 04:45 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

WHy dont all you gas people go and race a sunshine u pack of fr00bs. If u wanna keep f#$king up the track, then you pay for ti too be fixed. Savage_man, how about u pay for the fence to be put up, then all of our problems are sold. F$%K OFF GAS DRIVERS U PR!CKS! can't you READ!? or do you guys just love ripping up dirt tracks that are clearly for 1/10th ELECTRIC, yes ELECTRIC not gas u noobs. Its easy for al lyou people to say ' BUILD A FENCE AND ALL PROBLEMS WILL BE GONE" but you do realise there had been no racing there for about 2 years (maybe 2 meetings before it was destroyed again) and if you dont race, the club doesnt get money! W@nkers.
Brad brad brad you get fired up over toy cars man , get your self a woman instead going postal !!!.......Its a hobby dude not a relationship...Take a chill pill man..Yes build a fence that is the only way these guys will stay of the track....I dont use the track Brad.Jnr if you guys were seriously about stopping people going on the track with 1/8 or 1/10 nitros you would build a fence around the place that is the only way you'll stop them..About paying for the fence BRAD why should i pay for one, i'm not a member of your club and if i was one i would gladly put money towards for one to protect the clubs hard work & effort...Instead you post profanity and attacking duff (who i dont know the guy from a bar of soap) and me...Real mature you are mate....

Good luck guys....
Old 03-12-2007, 04:56 AM
Tech Regular

Im not attacking duff im having a go at ALL the gas people out there. Do you even know how long this has been happening for? well over 5 years. A 2 year old with half a brain could read better than you, its BRADY ..
Old 03-12-2007, 05:01 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Wheres the Duff?????
Old 03-12-2007, 05:03 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

l wonder how long it takes for council to act on something in this day and age??...l know l be dead before they ever do something...

you know.. duff isn't a lawyer, l don't know any lawyer who would get off on a radio control forum quoting legislation, which if you read is damn boring....especially council bylaws..

why do you bitch about the council failing to spend your tax dollars on improving that shit hole of a community you call keilor?? l know my parents live there...
Old 03-12-2007, 05:06 AM
Tech Addict

Im not attacking duff im having a go at ALL the gas people out there. Do you even know how long this has been happening for? well over 5 years. A 2 year old with half a brain could read better than you, its BRADY ..
Well who's fault is that then ??? If it has taken you guys well over 5 years ??? Stop your bitchin & get things happening..I really wonder who has a 2 year old brain mate if you guys have taken this long !!!

& who the phuck is Brady ???

Good luck with your projects EP guys !!!!
Old 03-12-2007, 05:18 AM
Tech Regular

Brady is my user name, not BRAD. over 5 years, first of all because the gas racers screwed up the track numerous amount of times, 2nd of all the council knocked down the drivers stand and said they'd replace it when they didn't. you try finding a good and cheap drivers stand! its not cheap. and seeing we didnt have a drivers stand, gas drivers decide to screw up the track even more by bringing their 1/8th and 1/10th gas buggys and mucking around with them. good luck to urself mate.
Old 03-12-2007, 05:22 AM
Tech Addict

good luck to urself mate.
Thanks bud but i think you'll need more luck to stop those nitros r/c on the track !!!!

Cheers
Old 03-12-2007, 05:24 AM
Tech Regular

great comeback, im shattered

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.