Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

CHARGERS RC - Ipswich Offroad

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2003, 07:48 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

The weather looks very promising. Can't wait to race my B3 tomorrow.
Old 05-10-2003, 04:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally posted by v2o
pappa dooly cant ceep up.
he is older than you guys
So "Boy", how did those "Sprints" go in the final?.... and where did you finish again????
Old 05-12-2003, 02:10 AM
v2o
Tech Initiate

about time you worked it out and no i did not get to grade 10 you mean barsted
Old 05-12-2003, 08:05 PM
Tech Initiate

big mac, thanks for the race on saturday - it was fun. your car was good enough even for me to get around the track

v2o, you are so nice to let an old hack like me beat you. you've done wonders for my self esteem.

2-bad, i have to say again "there is no dirt". dig as much as you like...even at the height of my on-line war with "jumpin jack flash" i managed to keep my cool and refrain from pointing out the obvious truth!

couldn't quite bring myself to do the microphone double act - maybe next time

cheers!

in all seriousness, it is a good track, and a good race that you guys have going. 6-10 decent 2wd mod's on the track is as good as its been for quite a few years. stick with it, encourage others to come out and play, and take the time to foster the young guys driving in 540 and stock. I hope to be back one day.
Old 05-13-2003, 02:12 AM
Tech Master

2-bad, i have to say again "there is no dirt". dig as much as you like...even at the height of my on-line war with "jumpin jack flash" i managed to keep my cool and refrain from pointing out the obvious truth!
Now there's a name I haven't heard for a while... I'm amazed that he hasn't resurrected himself on this forum... but then again we are probably too civilised for him nowadays...
Old 05-13-2003, 02:21 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Ahh, Jumpin' Jack(ass) Flash. What Memories it conjures up in my mind. Did that fool retire from racing, or was the "sleeper" switch activated? I reckon he is out there, still among us, just itching to get back in the ring.
Keith M.
Old 05-13-2003, 02:31 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by YOKOMOSHO
Ahh, Jumpin' Jack(ass) Flash. What Memories it conjures up in my mind. Did that fool retire from racing, or was the "sleeper" switch activated? I reckon he is out there, still among us, just itching to get back in the ring.
Keith M.
Fool - yes
Retire - no
Sleeper switch - yes
Just itching to get back in the ring - no need he's already there...

It's just too bad that his most frequent combatant doesn't race much at the moment... he's using up all of the excuses in the book!
Old 05-13-2003, 05:08 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by manwithbellybut

It's sort of like, "He who is without guilt, can throw the first stone".
Sorry "Button's", there's always Dirt! Ya just gotta know where to look. "Twisted" where are yoooouuuuu!

I remember someone telling me of the old days where there were other Bogas story tellers and some with Death Star like aim. Others were just being a Clown, while some seemed to be professional Bagger.

And yes even I have heard of this JJF person. I must say that some of the rumour and innuendo can’t possibly be true. It sounds more like he was a much misunderstood and maligned character. Poor lad! Wherever he is? You could nearly liken him to a modern day "Robin Hood", fighting for truth, justice and a buggy with grip!

Last edited by 2-Bad; 05-14-2003 at 02:03 AM.
Old 05-14-2003, 03:19 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by 2-Bad
It's sort of like, "He who is without guilt, can throw the first stone".
Sorry "Button's", there's always Dirt! Ya just gotta know where to look. "Twisted" where are yoooouuuuu!

I remember someone telling me of the old days where there were other Bogas story tellers and some with Death Star like aim. Others were just being a Clown, while some seemed to be professional Bagger.

And yes even I have heard of this JJF person. I must say that some of the rumour and innuendo can’t possibly be true. It sounds more like he was a much misunderstood and maligned character. Poor lad! Wherever he is? You could nearly liken him to a modern day "Robin Hood", fighting for truth, justice and a buggy with grip!
From what I'm hearing it looks like finally after all of these years he may have discovered the holy grail! It's just a shame he couldn't show me because of the rain I still believe I had the means to keep him at bay...

But from memory the Bogas story teller was quite convincing because his aim was true! I believe the professional Bagger has now gone part time and clown's just don't make enough money The question remains - where did they all go to?

Robin Hood??? No way because he doesn't share his money with us poor racers! Besides it conjures up a picture in my mind that is just way too scary...
Old 05-14-2003, 11:46 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

[/B][/QUOTE]

self praise is no recommendation Pete.
Old 05-15-2003, 03:53 AM
Tech Elite

Post 2003 Queensland Off-Road Titles

For General Information, the Queensland Off-Road Titles are being held on the 7th - 9th of June in Townsville. Entry forms are available from http://www.orrcaqld.org.au/Offroad.htm
Old 05-19-2003, 03:49 PM
Tech Addict

Default Lets pray to the Weather Gods

It looks like it's gunna be a great day to go play in the dirt!

Bring on Saturday!
Old 05-20-2003, 02:51 AM
v2o
Tech Initiate

would be good if the track was not under water still
Old 05-20-2003, 05:47 AM
Tech Addict

Default Your kidding me...!

All this lovely weather and we still have fish ponds?

That's not funny!

At least it should dry out by Saturday - I had a look at www.bom.gov.au and they say it'll be fine all week!
Old 05-21-2003, 02:46 AM
TWISTED

Default Track will be fine

The track will be fine. I hope

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.