Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NOVAROSSI PRODUCTS

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 01:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Maybe i am missing something here, but since when do r/c products have warranty on them especially nitro engines?

I could be wrong and am pleased to hear otherwise...

BB
Old 09-27-2006, 02:14 AM
Tech Rookie

These are just some products I know of that have warranty.

O.S engines- Lifetime warranty against manufactureing faults.

Hitec servos have a 2 years garuntee against the geartrain packing it in. You can actually go up to the Hitec servo's thread on this forum to find out more.
Old 09-27-2006, 03:34 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Bundy_Bear
Maybe i am missing something here, but since when do r/c products have warranty on them especially nitro engines?

I could be wrong and am pleased to hear otherwise...

BB
I agree with you i think the only warrenty available with nitro motors is against workmanship defects not from misuse by the owner.

just my 2cents
cheers
Chris
Old 09-27-2006, 04:41 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Code

Haven't Novarossi engines been engraved with a number and the country of sale for oh I don't know 10years, no probably more. What are you talking about this is nothing new !

Anyway good luck with supply and your pricing hope it goes well.
Old 09-27-2006, 05:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nitro_racer23
just my 2cents
cheers
Chris
theres no such thing as 2 cents in australia chris, you'll have to start using 'just my 5 cents from now on'
Old 09-27-2006, 02:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default NONE ORIGINAL NOVA PRODUCTS FROM ASIA

DEAR CONSUMERS

Just last Night i was told by Novarossi Factory that the novarossi engines ,including max power etc etc etc are non original fake products produced somewhere in Asia .

I have the emails from consumers that have been burnt i will post them soon.

The engines dont idle etc and are all over the place .the packaging has mistakes and the instruction manual even worse .

please if you dont believe me please email [email protected] and he will be able to confirm .

So all im saying is be careful .when buying abroad .

its very strange that these people sell engines novarossi engines at less than what the distributor buys from factory .

Dont forget it doesnt matter what the engine is its the name that sells.

i can put a novarossi label on fuel that is shit and i can sell plenty ,who is going to stop me when its coming from midland china.

The consortium that people have been talking about in Australia about the asian consortium are the ones responsable for this .

How can a product be cheaper from the retailer in asia when its one price world wide from the factory and the asian dollar is much weaker than the Aus dollar.

the intelligent people will pick up on this but the dummies will seaze to believe .

the only asian company that is selling original nova products is kawahara .

Even stores in mongkok Hong kong have the nova engines vaccum sealed on the shelf .they do not come like this from factory .

regards management
Old 09-28-2006, 12:01 AM
Tech Initiate

Default For real ?

Is this a serious post or has someone jackknifed someones login ?
This is bizarre

Surely it is a joke ?

or is this the sort of disinformation and spin doctoring that we are going to receive from now on.
Old 09-28-2006, 12:31 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

make up your own mind, won't be changing anything, only time will tell, ppl will still hunt out the bargins if it's here or O/S
Old 09-28-2006, 04:33 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Skeet06

Hitec servos have a 2 years garuntee against the geartrain packing it in. You can actually go up to the Hitec servo's thread on this forum to find out more.
It will be a cold day in hell before you get a warranty on either of these products (especially the gears in a Hitec servo) from their OZ agent.
Old 09-28-2006, 04:47 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Skeet06

Tell me how Joe Average is going to tell it was a manufacturing fault, you send the damaged item back to the seller who then sends it onto the distributor who then may or may not send it back to the manufacturer only to be told it was damaged from misuse, poor Joe Average hasn't a leg to stand on and he's done his doe, everybody else has made there money and gets a double dip when Joe Average has to buy another one, the only loser out of all this is the consumer, no one else
Old 09-28-2006, 04:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Congratulations to team cobra racing, i've heard some good things about them. I will definatly be looking into the prices of the Plus 12-3 in australia. with the new distributer things are sounding very promising.
Old 09-28-2006, 05:03 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

Interesting that ALL my HK engines are fake. They look, run and were packaged exactly the same as my aust sourced ones.

More interesting is that its a tale told by the new distributer. Hate to be all cynical here but I smell a rat, fish and a load of hot shjt.

Hope to be proven wrong though as I would hate this to be a sign of things to come.
Old 09-28-2006, 05:27 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sparksy
Interesting that ALL my HK engines are fake. They look, run and were packaged exactly the same as my aust sourced ones.

More interesting is that its a tale told by the new distributer. Hate to be all cynical here but I smell a rat, fish and a load of hot shjt.

Hope to be proven wrong though as I would hate this to be a sign of things to come.
Well email Novarossi he gave the email address.

Check it out yourself i don't think Novarossi would tell you crap could they sell motors either way.
Old 09-28-2006, 05:31 AM
Suspended

only one way to find isn't there wait and see
Old 09-28-2006, 05:33 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

Originally Posted by Xr Turbo
Well email Novarossi he gave the email address.

Check it out yourself i don't think Novarossi would tell you crap could they sell motors either way.
Already emailed the supplied address.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.