Search

peace treaty

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 02:36 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default peace treaty

ay Big reg. this is a peace offering. i'm laying down the gloves man

i take back the bullshit i said before about punching on. i steped over the line.

it's up to you if you want to race, but i think we are adults and we can admit when we act like f***wits.

i acted like a f***wit. but i think it's mutual on your side as well with more than enough egging on from you and a few others. if the roles were reversed and i egged you on for having a different opinion to me you'd feel justified to bite back right?.

i'm a lefty and always will be, damn proud of that as well, but you'll have to live with me holding these opinions. and if someone states a political opinion on these forums, as wrong as you might feel that is, i'll reply with my opinion in the most civilised manner i can.

...go back to the "corby" thread and you'll see that people can agree to disagree in a civilised manner when we all decide to act like adults.

lets move on. the gloves are of ( ) and the common sense back on.

yeah i f***d up with some stuff i said to you, but i'm not a terrorist or a racist like you called me. you know that.

where is the gLOVE man!

Last edited by TomB; 08-28-2006 at 02:50 AM.
Old 08-28-2006, 03:21 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)
Talking NO PEACE TREATY

Originally Posted by TomB
ay Big reg. this is a peace offering. i'm laying down the gloves man

i take back the bullshit i said before about punching on. i steped over the line.
YES YOU DID!!
it's up to you if you want to race, but i think we are adults and we can admit when we act like f***wits. YOU HAVE ACTED LIKE A F***WIT FOR A LONGTIME TOMB/VENOMWORLDORDER

i acted like a f***wit. but i think it's mutual on your side as well with more than enough egging on from you and a few others. WE ACTED IN RETALIATION TO YOUR COMMENTS if the roles were reversed and i egged you on for having a different opinion to me you'd feel justified to bite back right?. WRONG!!!:weird:

i'm a lefty and always will be, damn proud of that as well, but you'll have to live with me holding these opinions. NO I WON'T and if someone states a political opinion on these forums, as wrong as you might feel that is, i'll reply with my opinion in the most civilised manner i can.
DO YOU THINK YOU CAN MY AMISH FRIEND??

...go back to the "corby" thread and you'll see that people can agree to disagree in a civilised manner when we all decide to act like adults.

lets move on. the gloves are of ( ) and the common sense back on.

yeah i f***d up with some stuff i said to you, but i'm not a terrorist or a racist like you called me. you know that. NO I DON'T!!!

where is the gLOVE man! THERE WILL BE NO LOVE WHERE YOU ARE CONCERNED HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED, I WILL TRY AGAIN TO IGNORE YOU AS I DID IN THE PAST AND I WILL TRY TO STOP THOSE FEW THAT TAKE DELIGHT IN REVVING YOU UP.

I CAN ONLY ASK THAT THIS WILL BE DONE!!

BIG REG!!

Old 08-28-2006, 03:28 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

that's fine.

i did my bit i can only try ay?
Old 08-28-2006, 03:33 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

Originally Posted by TomB
that's fine.

i did my bit i can only try ay?
ITS NOT JUST ME YOU SHOULD BE APOLOGISING TOO!!