Wiki Posts
Search

i ripped off rctech member "fallout"

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 08:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Angry i ripped off rctech member "fallout"

all fixed now mods plz delete or close

Last edited by Got Xray?; 07-06-2006 at 01:09 AM. Reason: all worked out now thx
Old 07-05-2006, 08:52 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

l thought if he guys doesn't pick up the package it would be sent back to the sender after 3 months or so. that's what normally happens to them.

l would be calling auspost and asking this question. if the receiver is not picking up the package, how long are you going to keep it there? think their policy is to get to shipped back to sender
Old 07-05-2006, 08:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Question, Why did paypal say they refunded the money?
Old 07-05-2006, 08:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Got Xray?
Hi guys, here is what happened.

It was time for some new batteries so i was selling my old ones on rctech
A person on rctech enquired to buy a Pro match 3700 and an Orion 3300 for 75$ shipped for the 2.

I told him he could pay by paypal,he payed the money about 3 days later,i told him i could not post them for a while as i was busy etc.

He lodged a complaint about 10 days after he paid so i sent them that next day but the day after i had sent the batteries,he recieved a refund from paypal out of my paypal account!

The batteries were sent by registered post on the 29/05/06.
I told him i had posted them and he said he no longer wanted them and he would send them back when he recieved them.
I have still not got the battereies.

Up until today i had lost the registration form but i luckily found it while cleaning,i rang Aust post and tracked the package,it turns out its sitting in the waroonga post office where this guy lives and theres no way of getting it back until he goes down there and sends it back,they have been sitting there for a month or so now and i dont want the batts to get damaged...

This guy is ignoring all my pm's and emails.

What can i do????

here is his member profile: http://www.rctech.net/forum/member.php?userid=29709

Please help as i would like either my 70$ back or my batteries back
By your own admission, you took 10 days to send them. You have also said he doesnt have your cells, they are at the post office, so you would have to assume he is telling the truth when he says he doesnt want them.

You are a moron of the highest order.
Old 07-05-2006, 09:13 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I think you are a bit rich bad mouthing 'fallout' when the source problem seems to be your tardy response in posting the batteries in the first place. If 'fallout' paid within three days I think he had good reason to lodge a complaint ten days later and get a refund when you had not made the effort to post the batteries.

You need to take some responsibility for the problem you are in rather than starting a thread bad mouthing 'fallout'.
Old 07-05-2006, 09:20 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Atomix
By your own admission, you took 10 days to send them. You have also said he doesnt have your cells, they are at the post office, so you would have to assume he is telling the truth when he says he doesnt want them.

Doesn't make the receiver any less of an arsehole for not returning them.

Still doesn't exhonerate you for sending teh cells late. Did you tell him during the transaction that you couldn't post it for 10 days? If not, then he's well within his rights to not want the cells in the end, however whilst it would've been nice for him to return them, he's at no obligation to do it any sooner than the auspost system will do so.

As said above, it's a little dodgy bad mouthing someone for your own mistakes.
Old 07-05-2006, 09:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

You said you were too busy to post them for 10 days. I hold down a full time job and run a business and I would post the day after receiving the money. If you can't send your things off, you should not offer them for sale. Agree with atomix, glad I didn't buy anything from you.

Funny how you foun time to post them the day after he complained. I think this thread should be removed.
Old 07-05-2006, 10:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mad Mackem
You said you were too busy to post them for 10 days. I hold down a full time job and run a business and I would post the day after receiving the money. If you can't send your things off, you should not offer them for sale. Agree with atomix, glad I didn't buy anything from you.

Funny how you foun time to post them the day after he complained. I think this thread should be removed.
What he said!!

Posting after after 10 days, what bullshit is that
Old 07-05-2006, 11:02 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Ah jdmraceteamwhatever, I mean Got Xgay, you and retardness seem to be good bed fellows.
Old 07-05-2006, 11:05 PM
Tech Master

I to would be a little weary if my item wasn't posted within 10 days after payment. I thought posting someone's item after 2 days was late? Anyway, it was good of you to tell 'falllout' that the package could be late in his hands, but not 10 days!

Was there any contact with 'fallout' within those days? Did 'fallout' send you any PM's asking what the frig is going on with the package being so late?
Old 07-05-2006, 11:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i would be pissed if i bought something and the guy tells me he is to busy to send it. Dick head
Old 07-06-2006, 12:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

Thanks for the nice responses lol

I admit 10 days is long,but i informed him that it would take this long,we kept in contact pms about every 2 days whilst i was in QLD on holidays.

It was stupid selling something 2 days before i left to go to QLD,but its still no excuse for not sending the batteries back.

I contacted my post office and they rang wahroonga to tell them to send it back,so wharoonga PO has sent them back.
Old 07-06-2006, 12:12 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Atomix
geeez mate im only 15 and still learning,no need to take me down like that
Old 07-06-2006, 12:21 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

if i am selling something and i can't send it the day after i get a payment i always pm them telling them that i haven't sent it and follow this up with a specific day that i will be sending it so they know what is happening. i also follow it up with a pm telling them when i sent it and at what time i sent it.

when it comes to money/purchases etc you must be prompt and profesional
Old 07-06-2006, 12:28 AM
Tech Regular

I hate sellers like you, I am currently waiting for some items from ebay that should have been here on tuesday, the guy is just dicking me around and it really pisses me off. You are an even bigger idiot for trying to slander someone who is clearly the one getting the run around. I hope you never see your batteries again.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.