Search
Like Tree7Likes

Bendigo..Vic.. On Road Car Club

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 10:21 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NT
Yeah, I'm not sure what happened to the Nitro guys - there was more than that there at the last clubby alone! Bit strange!

Should be a good meeting all the same. Will hopefully see KROMA get back to prominence as well.
Yeah I will definatly be Planning a Few Trips to Club Days down there this Year

Just got to look at the Numbers from the Weekends Vics to know what happened to Nitro !!! It's not just this up coming Meeting attracting them ..
Old 01-26-2010, 11:50 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

They may have only had a little over fifty entries, but they where still fun to watch And it's amazing how insanely fast the 1/8th's seem when you havn't seen them for a while
Old 01-27-2010, 08:49 PM
Tech Champion

NT How is it back in the Work Force ?
Old 01-27-2010, 09:13 PM
NT
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Meh - i'd rather be on holidays still

Its not too bad yet - students start back on Monday, ask me then. Also have to put up with a certain someone's step daughter both in my Housegroup and also in my English class
Old 01-27-2010, 09:28 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by NT
Meh - i'd rather be on holidays still

Its not too bad yet - students start back on Monday, ask me then. Also have to put up with a certain someone's step daughter both in my Housegroup and also in my English class
Good Luck with that hehe She will certainly test the Skills of 1 Mr T
Old 01-27-2010, 09:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Originally Posted by VoneSkip
Good Luck with that hehe She will certainly test the Skills of 1 Mr T
Mr T!?! Ha never thought of that one! Ah piddy da fool
Old 01-28-2010, 12:02 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by crazydave
Mr T!?! Ha never thought of that one! Ah piddy da fool
Dave I reckon he might be too young to appreciate the real Mr T

Lookout if he starts wearing a bit of 'Bling'
Old 01-28-2010, 12:31 AM
NT
Tech Elite

I'll look into it for the next race day.......
Old 01-28-2010, 08:54 PM
Tech Champion

With anyluck the Classic Entry Form will be available tonight ...

Been alot of work getting it sorted but almost there ..
Old 01-29-2010, 04:53 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Well, car packed......in a few hours, Kroma Cup here we come
Old 01-29-2010, 10:42 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by crazydave
Well, car packed......in a few hours, Kroma Cup here we come
Good Luck - I will just plod off to Work
Old 01-30-2010, 03:23 AM
Tech Champion

How did we all go ?
Long Hot Day is the only Report I have got so far ...

1 thing would be a certainty Dave would of been on the Socializing Rounds ?
Old 01-30-2010, 03:47 AM
NT
Tech Elite

Ughhh - what a day.

Lotsa heat, lotsa dust, lots trash flying around the tents. Good fun - but MASSIVE day due to a TEAM G request for an early morning Breakfast briefing session.

Overall, I'm sitting in 3rd - M03 v M05, there is nothing in it, but i can't hit the 16 lap mark. Thats the aim tomorrow. Need to find about 6seconds overall.

Tom Huggan is on a mission up front though!

Dave, 5 rounds, 3 rounds with a broken car. His Corally (Co-rally for those from SA! ) is due to be replaced with a 416........

Ron - seems to be going along ok. I haven't seen the results, but i'm guessing he'll make an appearance in the 2nd half of the A's if he gets a good run in tomorrow?

Matt - well, apart from busily planning his wedding, he has done a little racing - though, in the last run, the decision to go with black or grey was clearly playing heavily on his mind, and at Turn 1 in the warm up, he attempted "a dave" and broke the front end of his car. Tomorrow, the wedding planning, and the racing continues. He's somewhere near the pointy end I believe.

Joe - was on a flier in the last run, and stripped a spur i believe. Was holding down TQ, but i 'think' may have been pipped in the last run by someone else. 2 more rounds to make it up tomorrow. Expect TeamG to come out on a 'Mission' tomorrow for sure.

Gus - not too sure overall, but certainly heard "Jamie O'Brien, lapping Tony P" a few times in the last run of the day. Fairly handy grid in Mod too - so who knows how tomorrow will go. A few more guys are showing up and putting in 2 runs tomorrow - so heopfully Gus can hold out in the A's!

J'vic brothers are flying, as are Vergunst and Nicholson. Look out in the Finals!

Time for bed - another big day tomorrow - more heat, more dust, more trash and 2 qualifying runs and 3 finals......oh man, that hurts to even think about!
Old 01-30-2010, 11:30 PM
Tech Addict

has anyone got a 13.5T or simmular motor+ speed controler for sale?

please send me a PM

lost motor in short course truck on saturday

Bradley Matheson
Old 01-31-2010, 12:56 AM
NT
Tech Elite

Well, never has a shower felt so good. Dust was so bad down at Keilor today that they supplied goggles to keep the dirt out of our eyes whilst on the stand. It was terrible!

Across the weekend we had a heatwave, a dust storm, a tornado and a thunderstorm!

Despite that, it was good to see KROMA with a good number of drivers back at the club - and although conditions were testing, I certainly still had some fun.

Results wise you ask?

Dave - should still be a bit tender after picking up a few pineapples for the trip home He finished 2nd in the Stock B Final, despite showing enough speed and poise to actually have won the race. Finally, his car stayed in one piece for the whole race! Allegedly enjoyed a few Pineapple Cruisers last nite after a big day at the track yesterday too. Cruiser girls are more appealing? Hmmmm.....

Ron and Matt in the Stock managed to keep the back end of the A Finals alive. Matt never really had his car sorted, and Ron seemed to be getting better across the weekend - but track conditions were VERY hard to read for all of us.

Joe I dare say had a quiet drive on the way home. Had a very interesting moment in the qualifying runs this morning when a just of wind actually lifted his car off the track The finals saw Joe going along well until a marshall decided to try and fix a broken car, rather than retrieve Joe and return him to the track. It was a very very poor job from the marshall who i'm sure would have been the first to cry fowl if it had happened to him.

Gus - his pace seemed mid-pack all weekend and with a few retirements, I believe thats where he finished. He kept his nose outta trouble 'most' of the weekend though

Me - well, I finished fourth. The M05 was ordinary - and despite throwing all sorts of tires at it, I couldn't get to the 16 lap mark I was hoping to. Of all my 'good' runs, I did 5 runs between 6m 5seconds and 6m 12 seconds. Consistency is great. But i need a touch more speed!

Big weekend of racing, kudos to the KROMA Crew, no headaches, and they did their best to help us all with the weather issues. I'm sure I'll be making plenty more trips down there this year

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.