R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Australian Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-racing-29/)
-   -   Bendigo..Vic.. On Road Car Club (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-racing/120134-bendigo-vic-road-car-club.html)

NT 11-11-2006 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by ernie
Bout time your sponser got his act to-gether and gets out and has a drive again.

I have a feeling the F201 may now be an 'ex-Power Grunt' F201 :nod:

NT 11-11-2006 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by VoneSkip
Actually we Could be Talking a 'Williams' F201.. No its not Mr G he will have his hands full with his New Sedan :eek: :sneaky:

Bout time he dusted off the Schumacher!

NT 11-11-2006 10:28 PM

Well, i flew the Bendigo flag by myself today down at Castlemaine and had a bit of an ordinary day running the Mini in the 540 class.

Given that the Mini was up against other 540 Touring Cars, all of them were pretty outclassed - and were a little bit off the pace - though Mini's still took at least 2nd, 3rd and 4th for the day!

I did have an unfortunate incident with a car travelling in the wrong direction :confused: down the straight - not sure where it was meant to be going, but it wasn't going there :D A bent/snapped knuckle resulted. Looks like Champ is about to get an order :D

The HPI's were the tire of choice on the Mini - and i did give mine another go - they seemed to be ok once upto temp, but i'm still undecided on them!

The green mini was given a run in practise - i think its back on the pace again now, so i'm happy - now it just needs a good set of racing boots and it will be all go!

There was a halt in proceedings during the day to discuss some future developments of the Castlemaine club - with some interesting results ;)

I'm a little unhappy that i didn't get the TC3 there today, cos i think a 'real' Touring Car will be pretty good on the track (watch out next month :batman: )

Stock and Pro-stock ran together - and was almost a race of attrition! Novice on the other hand WAS a race of attrition!

Team McKendry had enough entrants (rabbits?!?!?! :D) for their own 540 class - they did a great job at re-arranging the boards around the track too :D They did have some great racing though - and plenty of giggles, which is what its all about!

A long day ( 5 rounds of racing) but fun none-the-less!

Hint for the day - watch out for a purple Mini - coming to a track near you! ;)

VoneSkip 11-11-2006 11:14 PM

NT Sounds like you had a Good Day .... Soooooooo you ordered ya Dirt Tracker yet ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

NT 11-11-2006 11:26 PM

No dirt bashing for me! I'm a strictly on-road kinda person ;)

NT 11-11-2006 11:41 PM

http://rccars.castlemaine.net/joelec.JPG

Could this be the predecessor of the new Team G touring car???? Or should i keep on guessing? :weird: :weird:

NT 11-12-2006 12:07 AM

Minus the car, it could probably be taken directly from Australia's Most Wanted :D:D:D:D

VoneSkip 11-12-2006 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by NT

Could this be the predecessor of the new Team G touring car???? Or should i keep on guessing? :weird: :weird:

Guessing or Stressing :confused: :p

NT 11-12-2006 12:51 AM

No stress here - it'll just mean a re-focus of priorities ;)

VoneSkip 11-12-2006 12:53 AM

Back on the Rumor Mill :eek:

Is it so there is a couple of 'Seasoned' Racers now owning TA 05's :sneaky:

I think Next year we will be running STock Electric forsure hey ?

Keeping the 540 for the Newbies ;)

Just my idea :lol:

NT 11-12-2006 01:01 AM

So you and Team G will be running mid-pack in 540 next season? :D:D

VoneSkip 11-12-2006 01:17 AM

Originally Posted by NT
So you and Team G will be running mid-pack in 540 next season? :D:D

Onething you don't lack is Self Confidence :lol: , big Call concidering you haven't had a run yet :D :p

NT 11-12-2006 01:24 AM

Onething you don't lack is Self Confidence :lol: , big Call concidering you haven't had a run yet :D :p

Cough cough - VORTEC - cough cough:D:D:D:D

VoneSkip 11-12-2006 01:27 AM

Originally Posted by NT
Cough cough - VORTEC - cough cough:D:D:D:D

Whilst talking of the Past VORTEC Meetings take a look at the Keilor Round we both Ran :p 'cough'cough' 'baaaaaaaarp'

NT 11-12-2006 01:28 AM

Whilst talking of the Past VORTEC Meetings take a look at the Keilor Round we both Ran :p 'cough'cough' 'baaaaaaaarp'

We both ran at Castlemaine too - well, we both started at least :D:D:D:D

VoneSkip 11-12-2006 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by NT
We both ran at Castlemaine too - well, we both started at least :D:D:D:D

Correct ... We both Finished at Keilor , I didnt Finish at Castlemaine :p :tire:

NT 11-12-2006 01:38 AM

Well, ya did whoop me at Keilor - i'll give ya that much!

NT 11-12-2006 01:41 AM

Hey Mr G, shouldn't you be sitting down and watching the ABBA show on Channel 9???

Or is Disco not your scene? :D:D:D

VoneSkip 11-12-2006 01:42 AM

Originally Posted by NT
Hey Mr G, shouldn't you be sitting down and watching the ABBA show on Channel 9???

Or is Disco not your scene? :D:D:D

I believe he is a more Bootscooting Man :sneaky:

ernie 11-12-2006 01:44 AM

Originally Posted by NT
No stress here - it'll just mean a re-focus of priorities ;)

Just remember what ever you do Team G will be there haunting you.

NT 11-12-2006 01:45 AM

Can i get YEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NT 11-12-2006 01:48 AM

Just remember what ever you do Team G will be there haunting you.

I think wafting like a bad smell would be more appropriate! :D

ernie 11-12-2006 02:13 AM

Originally Posted by NT
I think wafting like a bad smell would be more appropriate! :D

Don't need a TA05 to beat NT RACING a four year old schumacher will be more than adequate.

NT 11-12-2006 02:27 AM

Don't need a TA05 to beat NT RACING a four year old schumacher will be more than adequate.

Firstly, i didn't know you were on speaking terms with Michael, secondly, i didn't know his son ran RC! How did you manage to convince him to drive for Team G?:D:D:D

VoneSkip 11-12-2006 02:32 AM

hehe This will be interesting ;)

VoneSkip 11-12-2006 02:33 AM

Originally Posted by NT
Firstly, i didn't know you were on speaking terms with Michael, secondly, i didn't know his on ran RC! How did you manage to convince him to drive for Team G?:D:D:D

He didnt have to convince him , he is just 1 of the many lining up to get a Drive for Team G :lol:

ernie 11-12-2006 02:53 AM

Hey NT is your shelf big enough to hold another dud?

VoneSkip 11-12-2006 03:06 AM

:lol: :lol: He might have to start looking for a House the Unit getting a lil Small for 'Storage' ;)

NT 11-12-2006 03:10 AM

I don't think you'll fit on the shelf mate, the Mrs probably wouldn't appreciate you moving in either :p

ernie 11-12-2006 03:12 AM

Hi Phil how did the kids go to-day, getting the hang of things?

pkmck111 11-12-2006 03:15 AM

Team McKendry

Good.

They had a class of their own.

5yo went from 8 laps to 10 since last meeting.
8yo's went from 6 to 9.

The big guys do 16 so they are getting there. Still trying to convince the wife to let me take them to Bendigo in December.

ernie 11-12-2006 03:15 AM

Originally Posted by NT
I don't think you'll fit on the shelf mate, the Mrs probably wouldn't appreciate you moving in either :p

Ha Ha I think you know what I mean,everyone else does.

VoneSkip 11-12-2006 03:21 AM

Originally Posted by NT

Oh hehehehe

NT 11-12-2006 03:21 AM

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ernie 11-12-2006 03:24 AM

Originally Posted by pkmck111
Good.

They had a class of their own.

5yo went from 8 laps to 10 since last meeting.
8yo's went from 6 to 9.

The big guys do 16 so they are getting there. Still trying to convince the wife to let me take them to Bendigo in December.

Make sure you tell the wife it's for a good reason cause NT Racing can watch them and maybe just maybe he can learn from them and improve his driving.

NT 11-12-2006 03:29 AM

Make sure you tell the wife it's for a good reason cause NT Racing can watch them and maybe just maybe he can learn from them and improve his driving.

Yeah, i'll be watching the novice race, but it won't be Team McKendry i'll be watching - it'll be the TEAM G TA05 that i'll be watching ;) And i doubt somehow that it will improve my driving either :D

ernie 11-12-2006 03:30 AM

Originally Posted by NT

Why not I'd propably be of more use than some of those other things they tell me you keep on the other shelf. :ha: :ha: :ha: :ha:

NT 11-12-2006 03:34 AM

Why not I'd propably be of more use than some of those other things they tell me you keep on the other shelf. :ha: :ha: :ha: :ha:

CD's and books? :eek: :eek:

ernie 11-12-2006 03:36 AM

Originally Posted by NT
CD's and books? :eek: :eek:

And!!!!

NT 11-12-2006 03:38 AM

Bits of a Fender Stratocaster?