Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Straybullet
See you guys at 7.30
You will Fruitbat
Old 12-08-2007, 10:37 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Thumbs up Great Race Day

On Behalf of all of todays racers Would like to thank Skip NT and the Fruitbat (aka Leigh) for running a great race day fun was had by all

Thanks to Robin and Anthea for cooking a Great BBQ (chicken wings hmmm)

Well done to all the drivers,It been great racing all year long a thanks to Skip and NT for running the show basically all year

And to all the guy that travel to come to bendigo's meeting thanks
(Castlemaine,Maryborough,Keilor and anyone that i have missed thankyou and hope to see you all next year
Old 12-09-2007, 01:54 PM
Tech Adept

Well said Wicksy bring on 08 and the 3.5
Old 12-09-2007, 05:06 PM
NT
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Thanks Wicksy.

A big thanks from me to everyone who has helped out throughout the year. Gus, Fruitbat, Mr G, Lil G and Princess for their help in all things. The group of us know how much behind the scenes stuff has gone on this year organising our bigger meetings - March Marathon, Power Grunt Challenge and the Christmas Teams Day. All the events have been a great showcase of RC Racing and attracted some big names to the track for the first time. A sincere thanks from me.

To Robin and Anthea for cooking up a treat throughout the bigger meetings of the year, it's been very appreciated!

To Skip - for the endless hours of work he has put in across the year - running meetings, organising all the extra bits and pieces throughout the year. Our success this year has been as a result of the massive amounts of work Skip has put it

To all the guys that have raced with us - can't think of a better way of spending a sunday! Thanks guys. The away meetings have all been great fun - and have showed us many times that we are a competitive club - we have state champs, podium finishers, TQ's and heaps of potential to go even further next year.

To the novices that have been a MASSIVE class this year - WELL DONE! A couple of guys have moved up from novice and are now competing for outright classes with some pretty good showings lately. There is a liklihood that a few more will step up next year - so goodluck with that!

To our illustrious leader of the last decade - Nezz, i don't know if the ball and chain lets you get as far as the computer to read this stuff anymore - but thanks for all of your hardwork not just for this year, but since day dot of the Bendigo club. We haven't forgotten about you, and we wanna see you and that Mini back on the track next year for a few meetings!
Old 12-09-2007, 10:08 PM
Tech Champion

Thanx Everybody ...

Yes there is alot of stuff that goes on behind the scenes but the satisfaction of seeing the Club Grow and Guys enjoying their Racing far out weighs that side of it ... Thank you to NT for your assistance ...

NT has covered everything I was going to say so i wont repeat it ... I am looking forward to a Rest for awhile now before getting into 2008 ..

Congratulations to all the Winners Yesterday , I think the Format went well with a few little "tweaks" it will be just as good Next Time

Well Done to Col and Rhys on Winning the Senior and Junior Members Raffle very deserving to a couple of Guys who Travel an Hour to Race with us and Doesn't Miss the the Big Working Bee's you Work and Commitment to the Club doesn't go un-noticed Col Thank you ...

Just Remember Guys behind every Great Club there is a Good Band of Helpers , Keep up the Good Work ...

Next Year will be an exciting year I can feel it already
Old 12-10-2007, 01:45 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Fun Meet

Enjoyed the racing guys cant wait to get back for some more .
Hopefully we can bring few more travellers with us next time.
I must say racing on the new altered layout and track surface the overall impressions I get you guys have stepped up another gear good work.

"It gets better everytime you race at Bendigo"
Old 12-10-2007, 03:12 AM
Tech Regular

Thanks to all for a top day on sunday the new track lay out makes for some very close racing

A special thanks to NT for lending us the mini for Cam to use in novice and for all the running repairs he had to do to it to keep him going, he hasnt stopped talking about since we left yesterday.

All of us at Team Hendo wish you all a happy and safe holiday season and look forward to racing again in 08
Old 12-10-2007, 04:28 AM
NT
Tech Elite

Was my pleasure Adrian - pity i didn't really get a chance to help him out a little more - but i was kept busy with keeping the two cars going that i was running - and then repairing the mini
Old 12-10-2007, 05:04 AM
NT
Tech Elite

Mr G, i should be able to drop in sometime later on tomorrow arvo if your gonna be about? (After 5ish prob) I'll give you a buzz before i make the trek out your way though
Old 12-10-2007, 09:45 AM
Tech Champion

Wanted - More Sleep and a Holiday ....

Just to add to that No Hot Water when I Jumped into the Shower this Morning , Go to see whats going and appears the Hot Water System has decided to chuck it in ... Water Everywhere up the side of my House I will have to have a a Better look when I get home from Work..

It is Lucky the IN-Laws do live close by sometimes At least they have Hot Water
Old 12-10-2007, 08:58 PM
Tech Champion

Default Nitro Titles

Is anybody keen to run the Vic Titles at Lylidale again on the Australia Day Weekend ?

I think I will be a Definite Starter
Old 12-11-2007, 12:20 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Time/lap counter

Quick question folks
We've been using Laps Free for our timing /lap counting software have made the decision to purchase Alycat. before I commit, is there any known limitations / faults that make it unwise.

Your help would be grateful

Greg Briggs
briggsy42
President
Wickham Nitro Supercars
Wickham WA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.